Status: Complete.

This Is How I Disappear

If I Die Tomorrow

“Zacky, that doesn't change what I said. Just promise me you will try to stop this shit.”

“Got hand full of stacks better grab an umbrella, I make it rain!” Damn you johnny, why did you have to call now.

“Hello.” I said ignoring the angry stare coming from “Zacky”.

“Hey, sweetheart, what are you doing to-” I could barley hear him, for Brian and Matt in the background arguing over directions.

“Johnny, I can't hear you that well.” I said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

“Hold On.” I heard him yelling at Matt and Brian to shut up, and couldn't help but laugh, Johnny yelling at Matt.

“ Are you still there?”

“Yea, Johnny. What were you going to ask me?”

“Well, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out with us tonight, but since Brian and Matt have made up their minds that you are and we are about to half way to your house, I guess I am more of telling you that you are coming out with us.”

“I'm game. I could use a little, I mean a long time away from this, house, if you know what I mean.”

“Cool”

“What are we doing?”

“Well, I feel the need to show the world my amazing voice, so we are going to a Karaoke bar.”

“Sounds like fun, well I guess I'll go get dressed. Bye.”

“See you in a few sweetheart.” And with that he hung up. I started to walk back in to the living room to tell “Zacky” I was going out with the boys, but I didn't have to walk far. He was leaning against the wall with an angry expression on his face.

“Who was that?” the coldness in his voice made me afraid of him, a feeling I am not used to when it comes to Zacky.

“Johnny.” He took several steps towards me as we spoke.

“And why did Johnny call your phone. The only reason my band mate should call you is to reach me, and I have a feeling that's not why he called.”

Did he really just refer to Johnny as his band mate. They have known each other and been best friends for eighteen years. And now all of a sudden Johnny is nothing more than a band mate.

“Tell me why the hell he called you.”

“Him, Matt and Brian are on their way here.” I said.

“Why?”

“We are going out, to a Karaoke Bar.” I said, afraid to lie to him.

“And why are my band mates coming to take you out. And why is my band mate making you laugh and calling you sweetheart.” He is visible angry now.

“I don't know, they just are. And since when are they just your band mates!”

“Since you started fucking Johnny and they let it happen with out telling me!”

“Zacky.” I couldn't even finish what I was going to say. How could he think that I would cheat on him with all that's happening right now. How could he think that Johnny would do that to him at all. And Matt and Brian would never let Johnny do that to Zacky without telling him. It's like Zacky has forgotten who we are.

“Zacky, I would never do that to you. I love you.” I said taking a step towards him.

Apparently, this is the straw that broke the camels back. As I began to come towards him, his hand rises and collides with my face. As soon as I realize what has just happened I hear the door bell ring. I compose myself some and go to answer it.

“Hey, what happened?” Matt said taking in my expression.

“Nothing, I'll be down in a minute. I have to say bye to Zacky.”

I walked back into the hallway where “Zacky” was still standing. I grabbed my house key off the table and turned to leave. Put a hand stopped me, Zacky turned me around. His lips were on mine before I could even think about protesting. I know that he just hit me for the first time, and it did remind me of my mother, but I felt that if I pulled away from him, that all be lost. And I will lose all hope of ever getting my Zacky back. Zacky's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into him and my hands rested around his neck. We stayed this way for along time, long enough for Johnny to get worried and come to check on me.

“Oh, Hello!” He said covering his eyes.

“What the hell Johnny we aren't naked.” Silly boy. Kissing Zacky like that made me feel as if I were high. I could see the anger on Zacky's face. He released me and walked to the front door where Johnny was and pulled his hand back and swung, Zacky's fist making contact with Johnny's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
i feel very unmotivated to continue this story.

and if i do not receive more feedback, i am thinking that i am going to delete this story.
so please COMMENT!!!!