Status: Complete.

This Is How I Disappear

Remember to Feel Real

Zacky’s P.O.V

I am awakened by the worst dream in the world. I hate dreaming about losing Delilah, she is such a part of me that I don’t know if I could function without her being in my life. I want to call her and here her voice so that I know she is safe, I look up at the clock and see that it is 3 o’clock in the morning, damn to early to call her. Shit, We have been driving for five fucking hours. God, maybe Johnny needs a break, but everyone else is passed out, and I sure as hell ain’t gonna drive.

I decide to go get my guitar from the back, as I am walking past Jimmy wakes.

“Dude, what time is it?” he asked a little groggy.

“It’s Three A.M Jimmy go back to bed.” I said feeling all parental, even though Jimmy is like two feet taller than me.

As I am turning away from Jimmy I am knocked down and on top of a sleeping Brian. Just as I am about to yell Jimmy beats me to it.

“JOHNNY, WAKE THE HELL UP!” Jimmy yelled while shaking Johnny harshly.

Wait Johnny can’t be sleeping, he is driving. Just as this thought registers so does Brian’s arm with my body.

“Man, Get off of me.” Brian said.

I ignored him going to check on the apparently asleep driver. This is the last time Johnny is ever driving me anywhere.

“Johnny pull over at this gas station.” Jimmy said now calm complete forgetting the fact that just a few seconds ago Johnny was sound asleep. Oh, Jimmy, always so forgiving.

*************************************************************

“Man that was a long drive.” Brian complained

All the guys were feeling a little stir crazy as we walked off the bus. I, on the other hand was a little depressed it has been almost a month since I have seen Delilah. It’s starting to make me be in a pissy mood all day. I HATE leaving her home alone while I was on tour, I know that it makes her think of how her mom used to treat her, although she would never admit it.

I was snapped back to reality by Johnny.

“Jimmy put me the fuck down!” the little shit yelled from way over top of Jimmy’s head.

Jimmy did as he was told and put Johnny down. I was about to walk off the bus when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around ready to hit someone, I don’t know why.

“Whoa, man calm down. It’s just me” Matt said looking a little amused.

“sorry, what’s up”

“I was just gonna ask you if you were okay, you seem kind of distracted.” Matt asked.

“I am fine, I just miss Delilah is all.”

“Well, you know what we don’t have to perform for a while lets go get drunk, we perform better that way.” Matt said with a laugh.

“okay, just let me call Delilah first” I replied.

“Alright, I’ll go tell the guys.” Matt said while exiting the bus

I pulled out my phone and dialed the house phone. While I was waiting for Delilah to answer I heard Brian and Johnny yelling, I looked out the window to see Brian chasing Johnny around the table. Poor Johnny.

“Hello” Delilah said

I decided to be mean. ”Hello, I am doing a survey, is your refrigerator running? ” I said trying not to laugh.

“Shut Up asshole, we have caller-id” Delilah said laughing probably at my horrible attempt to prank call.

“shit I forgot, How are you.”

“I am fine I just miss you” she said sounding a little sad
“I miss you, too”

We sat there in silence for a moment.

“oh yea, you guys made it on the Fuse top twenty countdown, number 4 I think” she said.

“cool, but I gotta go the guys are waiting on me.” I said really not wanting to.

“okay, be safe. Have fun. Smack Johnny for me. Be safe.” she said

“wait, you said be safe twice.” I said a little confused.

“I know are you forgetting who you are with?” she said a little amused.

“ Right. Well I love you.” I said

“I love you, too.” she said before she hung up.

I pressed the end button and walked out the door. Brian was trying to catch his breath.

“you should slow down on your smoking man.” I stated walking past him to sit with Johnny.

“so where are going to go get drunk at?” Matt said looking at Jimmy.

“the park!” Jimmy yelled, I don’t know why he loves getting drunk in parks.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is not much but there you go. i hope you like it, no i hope you LOVE it.

Comments! Comments!

i <3 you.

-Stephanie!