Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Meeting Jess

When Bailee woke up for her nap she put on a pair of jean shorts and a nice shirt. She also grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over her head in case it got chilly outside that night. She fixed her hair and put some products in it so it didn't look as frizzy and fixed her bangs. Bam wasn't home, but he texted her and said that he let her sleep longer and that he'd pick her up as soon as she woke up.

April and Phil's house was so beautiful, and decorated just like Bailee remember from his show, with all of the bright colors and painted walls. Several people were already gathered at the house, thought Bailee's own family had not yet shown up.

"Bailee, you look beautiful." April smiled and hugged she slender brunette as her and Bam made their entrance on the back patio.

"Thanks! So do you." She smiled and hugged Ape back. "You have such a beautiful home."

"Thank you." April smiled back. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, thanks. I'm fine for right now." She said as she made her way over to Phil to give him a large hug.

The boys were skateboarding on Bam's old makeshift ramp. Bam kept eyeballing him but he kept his place by Bailee's side on the small wicker loveseat next the the fire.

"Bam, go on." She laughed slightly.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." She nodded and watched Bam run over to the ramp and tackle Raab off of his skateboard mid-trick. "I don't know how you do it, April."

April chuckled to herself and sat in an open chair with a glass of wine. "Bam is definitely a handful, and his friends only add to the equation." She looked over at the bunch of boys. "But I love him, I love all of them. We've become one large, dysfunctional, happy family over the years."

Bailee smiled and gently rubbed her stomach. "I'm just nervous I guess."

"It'll be okay, it's natural." Phil said, flipping some burgers on the grill. "You're going to be a great mom, especially if you can put up with Bam and his shit."

Bailee looked down at her phone as she got a text. "My family is here." She smiled and stood up, walking around the side of the house to the front.

To her surprise, even her sister made an appearance at the barbeque. Bailee was shocked to say the least, for she was the only one in both families that seemed to disapprove of Bailee's pregnancy. She greeted each of her family members with a hug and showed them around to the back where everyone else was gathered.

Although each of their parents had met earlier that day at Bailee's dance show, she were better acquainted now that it was less crowded and noisy, apart from the show. Names were thrown out all over as Bailee's family met the entire CKY crew. Bailee was taken aback when Avery was very warm and kind, especially to Raab who could not stop smiling once she had arrived. Bam noticed and smiled sneakily and shrugged to Bailee as she gave him a wondering glance.

"I brought some wine from our vineyard." Rachel smiled and handed two brown bags over to April who happily took them and showed Rachel inside to the kitchen.

Phil and Joe were already busy talking, mostly business things, but Bailee's dad slowly warmed up to Bam's family, having been uptight when he arrived at their house. Avery mainly sat in a chair by herself, watching the boys skate and goof off. That didn't last long, however, because Raab and Dunn took it upon themselves to pick up either side of the chair she was sitting in and carry it down to where all of them were building a large bonfire. Tommy was in absolute heaven, having his own little guy crush on just about every single one of them present. Dico goofed off with him mostly, but all of the guys did tricks with him on the ramp, answered his questions and indulged in his childhood dream.

Angie, who had also been invited to the barbeque, stayed with Bailee most of the night as the two of them talked about her and Dunn's future plans and Angie asked questions about Bailee's pregnancy thus far.

"YO!" Bam yelled and smiled when Jess, his older brother came out of the sliding glass door out onto the patio, his daughters right behind him. "Babe, there's someone I'd like you to meet." He said as he went up to Bailee and took her hand, leading her over to the three new guests.

Bam quickly hugged his brothers and then gave two big hugs to his nieces. "Jess, this is my girl friend, Bailee. Bailee, this is my brother Jess."

Bailee shook hands with Jess who smiled down at her. "It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot of things about you. Congrats."

"Thank you." Bailee smiled gently and nodded. "It's nice to meet you too."

"Where's Kelly?" Bam asked.

"She's inside talking to mom." Jess answered and looked backed to Bailee when Bam walked away. "These are my daughters Scarlett and Ava." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Bailee smiled at the two beautiful young ladies standing beside him. "I'm Bailee."

"You're our cousin's mommy, right?" Ava asked.

Bailee smiled and blushed and looked up at Jess. "Well not yet, but I will be."

"They're excited to have a cousin." Jess chuckled slightly.

Bailee also met Jess' wife, Kelly, later that night. When it was time to eat, the Margera's had enough chairs for mostly everyone, but a lot of the boys chose to sit on the brick ledge along the patio or on the ground. It was still light outside, but the boys started a bonfire and Phil lit Tiki torches so keep bugs away.

"Guys, I have an announcement." Bam said as he stood up on the patio ledge as everyone was finishing eating. "I decided that I'm going to start doing Viva La Bam again." He smiled proudly.

"Really, Bam?" April asked.

"Yeah, except this season is going to be about Bailee and I and our baby."

"And the crazy shit we manage to come up with on a day-to-day basis." Dunn laughed.

"That too." Bam laughed. "What do you say, babe? Are you in?" He asked Bailee.

Bailee took a deep breath and let it out, looking up at Bam. "You'd better not get me hurt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I have such writer's block and I cannot stay focused. Guys PLEASE give me ideas