Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

More Cake!

"I think we need to come up with a cool way to tell our parents that we're having twins." Bailee said the following morning as she picked through a bowl of grapes.

"We could invite our families over here for a party." He suggested.

"I have an idea." She smiled. "Why don't we have everyone come over to take pictures for the new show, since both of our families are going to be on it. Like we take pictures to promote the show?"

"I can do that. But how are we announcing the twins?"

"On one of the pictures of everyone, we could have the photographer tell everyone to say "Bailee's pregnant" and then another one where he's like "...with twins!" and have a camera film it." She shrugged. "I have no other ideas right now."

"Me either at the moment, Can we go find out what they are today?" He asked with excitement.

"Sure!" She smiled. "I'll call the doctor."

Bailee made them an appointment for the two of them to find out the sexes of their babies. The two of them agreed that they would use the pictures they take with their families to tell magazines (and the world) that they were expecting twins together.

Bailee's jitters were still high, but she managed to stay relaxed enough to keep the babies relaxed as well. Bam also started to recognize that he would need to calm down a bit around Bailee to keep all three of them safe and healthy until they were born.

Bam took the time they had until the appointment to make plans and talk to the producers. Bam's manager approved of them revealing their pregnancy and MTV allowed them to set up a date to take pictures to release as well. Bailee called members from both of their families to announce the 'photo shoot' at Bam's house the coming weekend, then called her friends to tell them to come too. She only invited two of them, though: Nicole and Julie. Then of course, Bam's crew was invited. Not everyone would be in the photo shoot, but they planned to have a party after to announce their babies.

"Ready babe?" Bam asked, grabbing his keys.

"Always!" She smiled and followed him out to the Hummer.

The two of them went to the doctor together and didn't have to wait long to meet with Dr. Savage. They were able to listen to the heart beats together and there was no doubt that both Bam and Bailee were almost in tears. Scratch that- they were in tears, holding hands. Bam had been waiting for this moment to come for so long. He couldn't believe that he was having a baby, let alone two babies. He could never be more happy at that moment.

"Are you ready to learn the sexes?" Dr. Savage asked and smiled.

"Hell yes." Bam laughed and watched them set up for the actual ultrasound.

The doctor pointed out body parts to the two of them and then revealed that their babies were-

(Just kidding! Why would I tell you just like that? (: )

"I have a great idea Bam!" Bailee smiled as the two of them left the doctor's office together with even more pictures of their beautiful babies.

"What's that babe?"

"Why don't we get two cakes?" She suggested. "For the party? We could get a chocolate cake and a vanilla cake so everyone who likes cake can have some."

"How are we going to tell them that we're having twins though?" He laughed.

"You never get my ideas." She joked and laughed. "You'll see! Let's go to the bakery!"

As the two of them arrived in town and stopped at the bake shop, some paparazzi was there, as if just waiting around to catch an appearance from one or the other, or both of them at the same time. They took tons of pictures, and didn't follow them into the bakery, content on standing in front of the windows to catch pictures of them.

Bailee and Bam picked out two cakes that they thought would best suit the party. It was pretty much a "gender party" for them to tell not only the gender, which everyone kept asking about, but to announce not one, but two. They also added a spin onto each cake to reveal the sexes of each baby. Bailee could not wait for this party.