Status: Active!

I'm Not Anywhere Close to Perfect

018.

-Aubree's POV-

I decided to curl my hair for tonight. When I was finished I started my make-up. I normally don't wear a lot of face make up because it clogs my pours but boy, did I need it. I wasn't going to meet Tim looking like I get in street fights. I stepped out of my bathroom and went to over to Leland, who was watching T.V. in my front room.

"So, how do I look?" I asked.

"Gorgeous." He smiled standing up and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled as leaned down and kissed me.

"You're going to ruin my lip gloss." I mumbled against his lips. He pulled away and grinned at me. "Can you let go of me so I can get dressed?"

"Fine." He let go of me and I turned on my heel to go back to my room. I already had an outfit planned out in my head so I went to my closet and got my clothes quickly. I put everything on and grabbed my tallest heels and put those on.

"I'm ready." I said walking out of my room.

"Okay. I'm driving." Leland said standing up and even in my highest heels I have he's still taller than me. He does have a good seven inches on me though and I wouldn't be able to walk around in seven inch heels without looking ridiculous. Leland and I walked down to his Hummer and drove to I guess Tim's house. When he parked the car I got out and he walked around and intertwined our fingers together.

"Lyssa is going to be so happy you came." He whispered in my ear.

"She's like my best friend." I laughed.

"Aubree! You came!" Beth came out of the the front door. I smiled and went over and gave her a hug. "Come on you two, everyone inside." Leland put his arm around my shoulders and we walked into Tim's house. We both followed Beth to the living room area where everyone as.

"Tim!" Beth yelled getting a man with a gray ponytail's attention.

"Hey, Leland!" Tim said getting up and walking over to us. "How's it?"

"Good." Leland said removing his arm from my arms and gave him a guy hug. "This my girlfriend, Aubree." I smiled at him introducing me as his girlfriend for the first time.

"Well it's nice to meet you." Tim said extending his hand and I reached out mine and gave him a quick handshake.

"Aubree!" I heard Lyssa yell coming into the room. I turned to face her and laughed. She came over to me with I'm guessing her husband. I've never met him before but she talks about him a lot. "This is Bo, Bo this is Aubree."

"Hey." Bo said. "So I heard you and Leland are together?"

"Yeah." I smiled. I guess everyone knows now. I felt arms snake around my waist and I could tell by the tattoos it was Leland. I laughed and turned around. Leland leaned down and kissed me passionately. I smiled but pushed him back since we were in Tim's living room at a party. "No."

"Duane Lee dared me." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Bo and Lyssa.

"Is there food?" I asked feeling hungry.

"Yeah, come here. I have to tell you something anyway." Lyssa said. She gave Bo a quick kiss before her and I went to Tim's kitchen.

"What did you have to tell you?"

"Have you ever heard of Maui?" She asked.

"Colbie and Dakota's mom?"

"Yeah. She's coming into town in a week."

"Okay?" I said as if a question.

"She's a bitch. She's just dropping the boys off with Leland for a month so she'll probably be extremely hateful towards you."

"Oh." I said leaning on a counter. "I don't know why Leland hasn't told me she was coming. I know she's just dropping them off but you know?"

"No, I agree." She nodded. "He probably just forgot."

"Yeah." I sighed. "Wow, I'm not even hungry anymore." I laughed. Lyssa rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Then let's go back out." She said. We both walked out and I went over to Leland and sat down on his lap.

"Why didn't you tell me Maui was coming with the boys?" I asked him.

"I didn't think it was important." He shrugged. I sighed and decided to leave it alone. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just would've wanted to know."

"Oh." I could tell he didn't get why.

"It's a girlfriend thing." I said making him smile.

"Oh like jealously?"

"No." I rolled my eyes. "Girlfriend's just automatically hate ex's and ex's hate the current girlfriend so she'll probably hate me."

"Well, that doesn't matter." He said kissing my cheek.

"Yo, love birds! Chill out." Duane Lee said throwing a pillow at us. I rolled my eyes and threw it back at him.

Leland and I stayed at the party for a few more hours but I felt like I was going to pass out cause I was so tired.

"You want to go home now?" Leland asked me.

"Whenever you want to." I yawned making him smile.

"Yeah, we can leave now." He said standing up as did I. "Hey guys, we're going to call it a night and head home."

"You mean back to Aubree's. Bow chicka wow wow." Duane Lee said making everyone laugh including Leland and I.

"Yeah, whatever." Leland rolled his eyes.

"Are you coming to work tomorrow?" Lyssa asked me.

"Possibly." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I will drag you out of bed if you don't." She threatened.

"Fine with me."

Everyone said their goodbyes to us then we went to Leland's car and went back to my place. I sighed unlocking my front door.

"Do you have clothes in your car?" I asked taking my shoes off.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Oh." I went back to my room to change into pajamas with Leland behind me. I went to my bathroom to wash my make up off and Leland wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and finished my wash before turning around. "You need to quit doing this." I said.

"Why?" He smirked.

"Cause." I smirked back. He brought his face inches away from mine and I raised an eye-brow at him. "May I help you, Mr. Chapman?"

"Yeah, quit being so cute."

"Sorry, it's a habit." I said sarcastically. He chuckled and shook his head. He connected our lips and pushed me against the bathroom counter. I could tell he was a bit turned on just in the way he kissed me. Couldn't blame him, look at me. I'm just kidding.

I wrapped my arms his neck and he picked me up setting me on the counter. He stood between my legs still kissing me. He started to play for dominance, I didn't give it to him right away but he eventually won it.

He moved down to my neck and I knew he was trying to get my sweet spot. I bit my lip when he kissed right under my jaw. I could tell he noticed because he started biting down and sucking on it.

"Leland." I said trying to get him to stop, but it came out more of a moan. He defiantly liked that. I'm not that easy to just have sex with; even if it's my boyfriend. He's got to work up to it. I finally got the strength to push him back and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?"

"I think we just need to go to bed." I said jumping down from the counter.

"Alright." He said. I smiled and stood up on my tip-toes to kiss him once more just to let him know he didn't do anything wrong. "Tired?"

"Not anymore." I said making him laugh. "What made you like me?"

"That was random?"

"Answer it."

"Well where to begin?" He said making me roll my eyes with a smile. "I don't really know. I guess it's just you're not one of those girls who feel the need to impress me, except for when you're jealous. And when you do get jealous it's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen."

"I do not get jealous!"

"Nicole?" He raised an eye-brow. I punched his arm and he smiled.

"You have no idea what that did to me."

"I'm sorry, baby." He said moving a strand behind my ear. "Oh I forgot to tell you this, Beth told me that the network wants to put you on the show."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Will you do it?"

"Of course." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, look forward to more drama with Maui. :)
30 comments! <3 you guys are amazing!