Terribly Fixated on You

12

"Hey girls!" Lily said walking into Janet's living room with such ease and confidence that it made me jealous. Caroline looked up for the first time since she had started texting Colin, the guy she has been crushing on hardcore since the beginning of the semester.

Colin was the kind of guy that every girl wanted. He was nice, funny, and pretty damn good looking. The problem with him though, was exactly what I just said. Every girl wanted him. Don't get me wrong, Caroline and Colin have been flirting and texting for a while now, there was no doubt that she could have him. She could. It was just that when a guy has a lot of girls wanting him and the one he wants is taking to long to initiate anything, he's going to move on. I didn't think Colin was the type to do something like that, but you never know.

"You look great!" Caroline and Janet squealed at the same time. They were right, she looked amazing. I envied her body, and her perfect hair, and especially her tight fitted dress. It was the kind of dress that showed just enough cleavage but didn't look trashy at all. What I would give to be her right now.

"Thanks, I was thinking that tonight we should go out. We could invite some boys over first and then decide what to do after. You in?" Suddenly I was very happy that I chose to carefully pick out my clothes today. I wasn't going to go home and get ready so I was stuck with what I was wearing.

"I think you already know that we wouldn't pass up a night out." I said speaking for everyone in the room. "Which boys are coming over?" I had to admit, I was a little curious as to who she wanted to invite. I already knew who she was going to say though.

"Well, I talked to Mason and he said he'll come and bring Tyler. I called Colin and he said he was in. And then I talked to Matt earlier today and he gave me the idea actually, but he's bringing Josh." Everyone glanced over at me. "I mean, I know it might be hard on you Reese, but he really needs a night away from his life."

I nodded because it was true. If anyone was in need of a good night out and a fun time, it was Josh. I had to admit that it was going to be a little weird since the only outings Josh ever went to were parties, only to get smashed and then sulk, but after Angie, a night out was long overdue for him.

"No it's fine," I said smiling my charming and completely fake smile. Not like they could tell though. I was just worried that Josh was going to be too upset to be out. He was always too upset to be out.

"Good, they should be here in a couple of minutes." She said sitting down on the couch and changing the channel of the TV to something about fashion. She loved everything about designing and creating clothing or pieces of jewelry.

"We couldn't have said no to this night even if we wanted to," Janet said laughing. Everyone seemed ready for a night out. It seemed like we had all taken our time to get dressed thinking that it was for no reason at all, and then bam we had a reason.

"Well you all know how I roll." She said flipping her hair back with one hand. Yes we did. I loved Lily to death, but sometimes she was a bit too cocky. We all sat there laughing and talking for a few minutes and then jumped at the sound of a car horn honking.

I knew the sound of that horn off by heart. This whole week I had been tagging along with Tyler and Mason and every time Mason went to pick you up he never knocked, he always honked his car horn.

I liked Mason, he was a good guy. He knew how to have a good time as well. Don't get me wrong, I still felt a pang of jealousy whenever Tyler left my house to hangout with him but now he usually invited me along. Mason was the kind of guy that anybody could get along with. He was very easy on the eyes, which were a nice shade of chocolate brown, and the way his hazelnut hair flew into them when it was windy out made him so much more attractive than he already was.

I knew why Tyler liked hanging out with him. You could tell him practically anything and he knows to keep his mouth shut. I could tell him all of my secrets and he wouldn't tell a soul. He was like Tyler in that way and so their friendship was probably epic. But then again, I knew ours was too.

"Hey cutie," Mason said when we got outside and I went over and hugged him. He gave extremely nice hugs. His muscles held you in just the right way and he never hugged you too tight. They were always something that I would never get sick of.

It was only Tyler and Mason in the car and so I figured that Matt, Josh, and Colin were going to meet us once we texted them where we were going. As of right now, none of us knew exactly where that was.

"So where do you ladies want to go tonight?" Mason said sitting on the ledge of his car and crossing his arms. I was wondering how we were all going to fit in it but then it seemed sort of simple. There were six of us, so of course us four girls were going to be cramming in the back and the boys would be riding up front.

"I was thinking that we should go for drinks somewhere. Maybe at the cliffs behind your house Mason." Lily said smiling over at him. Everyone started smirking and then suddenly Janet was calling the rest of the boys to let them know where to go. I looked over and smiled at Mason who winked at me and nodded for us to all get in the car.

It didn't take long to get to our destination. We picked up some booze first and then drove over to the cliffs in less than ten minutes. The rest of the boys were already waiting there with the pizza we texted them to pick up. Our night was looking pretty good so far.

The cliffs were pretty high up and it probably wasn't a good idea to be drinking at the top of them but none of us seemed to care. All we wanted was a good time and a nice place to hangout. The trees around them made it a good spot too, just in case any of us needed to use the bathroom when we were drinking. I know that girls aren't supposed to 'break the seal', but I always do. It also supplied a good place to puke if we needed to.

We all grabbed logs from the forest around us and brought them to the middle of the cliffs to sit on. We were far enough away from the edge so that if any of us toppled over we wouldn't fall off of it.

I looked over at Josh for the first time since we all arrived and he smiled at me. I sat down beside him and squeezed his shoulder. He didn't seem to be upset at all, he just seemed to want to have a good time. This was a first.

"I say we play a little game I like to call 7 minutes in heaven," Mason said once we were all seated around on the logs with the booze piled in front of us. We each grabbed a bottle and chugged it down for tradition to get us started. "I know it's a little middle school but hey, we can still play it."

No one seemed to vote against it and really, we all just wanted to have a little bit of fun tonight. Mason used his empty bottle for the spinner and moved the booze aside so that we could place it in the middle of all of us.

"Who wants to go first?" Mason said picking up another drink and opening it. We all followed suit. Lily picked up the bottle and spun it, which was no surprise. She was always the one to go first if nobody else wanted to. We all watched it spin, and in those few seconds I really didn't want it to land on Tyler. When it stopped spinning, Matt grinned widely and led her off into the woods.

"What do you think they'll do?" Janet said before taking a sip of the whiskey she picked up. We all just looked around for a bit and shrugged. I knew that Matt liked Lily though and so a lot of things were definately happening right now.

"It's Lily, what do you think is going on?" Caroline said smirking. We all started laughing at this because if was pretty obvious what was going on. Lily never played this game without doing something that involved going a little further than first base.

I felt Josh move his hand over toward my back and I looked at him quickly and then pushed away a little. He just shrugged and then squeezed my shoulder before starting to talk to Janet. All of us talked until they came back. Mason whistled and Matt did a bow before spinning Lily around and sitting back down to spin the bottle.

This time he got Tyler and they both went off and pretended to make noises that we all knew were fake. I wondered why Tyler and Matt didn't really hangout before, they were both pretty funny guys and they definitely get along.

When they finally came back and Tyler spun the bottle, I looked over at Lily who was eying the thing with such intensity that I thought the glass might break. When it did stop though, I froze. I just looked at him looking at me and sat there for a few seconds with the bottle pointed in my direction.

"Okay, okay. I do not believe that you two are going to do anything back there. You guys have to kiss once before you leave." Mason said chugging down the rest of his drink. I stood up but I didn't move any closer to Tyler.

"You didn't make Matt and I do that and you knew we didn't do anything back there," Tyler said, laughing but never taking his eyes off of me. Mason just shrugged at him and pushed him forward. We stood there staring at each other and before I knew it his lips were on mine and everyone was whistling and shouting at us. The kiss only lasted a second before he grabbed my hand and led me to the forest for our seven minutes.

We didn't say anything for a few seconds we were just staring at each other. My heart was beating really fast and I could still feel his soft lips against mine. It was the first time we had kissed since we were nine.

"Are you awkward right now?" He whispered softly into my ear, as if to block out any other noise I might be hearing. There was a weird feeling going on in the pit of my stomach and I could feel them, no, no, no, I shouldn't be. I could feel them though, the butterflies were attacking my stomach like crazy.

"No," I whispered back to him. "Are you?" We had only been standing there for half a minute and for some reason I did not want these seven minutes to end. I wanted more time out in this forest while everyone else was talking.

"No," He moved his lips away from my ear and stared into my eyes. He was looking at me with this look I had only seen once before. His eyes were intense and he was smiling the same smile he had in my bedroom the other day.

He moved his hands to my waste and pushed me lightly up against the tree. He moved them up to cup my face and before he could lean in the full length to get to my lips, I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. I could feel his heart beating against his chest and it was just as fast as mine.

He lifted me up and I crossed my legs around him as we continued to kiss. It was so intense and passionate and I was completely blown away with how much I wanted it. Everyone started calling for us to come out because we were well over our seven minutes and so we pulled away from each other, both out of breath. He fixed my hair for me and then held my hand as we started back towards the rest of the crew. He kissed me once before we came into view and then we parted our hands and sat down as if all we had been doing was talking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Juicy.

Comment/subscribe? ♥