Status: Check out the remake 'Young & Reckless'

Pregnant at 16. I Don't Think This Was in The Bible

I Love You

Today was the day. The day that Hayden comes back. The day that a few friends come over for my baby shower. Well who am I kidding? I didn’t have much friends. Granger, some people from church, and a few from the home. Today seems like a pretty damn good day. I was just itching to see Hayden. I couldn’t wait. I was going to tackle him when I see him.

I waddled down the stairs as I looked at all the pink decorations in the living room and the kitchen. I sat down at the kitchen island where Granger was setting up snacks.

“So, everyone should be here around noon. The cake Mom is making should be here in fifteen, and Hayden should be here anytime now.” Granger smiled at me when she finished telling me the schedule for this evening.

Even though I should be think about Hayden at this moment I could help but have my mouth water thinking about the cake Grangers mom was making. Vanilla and strawberry swirl. Yum.

Then, as right on cue, the door bell rang. I smiled so much my cheeks hurt. I squealed and jumped up from my seat.

“I think you should answer that Summer.” Granger said with a smile on her face. I straightened out the dress Hayden gave me for my birthday and rushed to the door as fast as I could with my tummy. I stood in front the door and straightened out my dress again. Giving myself steady breathing reminders.

“Just answer the door!” Granger yelled at me. I was nervous. I’ll admit that. I didn’t know what to do. I was probably just going to stand there like a fish out of water. I took one last deep breath and opened the door.

There he was. Standing before me with his mouth slightly open and staring at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world. And I was here staring at him the exact same, knowing he is the best boy in the universe.

I stepped back when Hayden stepped forward and came into the house. He dropped his bags on the floor and I closed the door behind him. “I came straight here.” He muttered with tears in his eyes.

At the same time I whispered, “I missed you so much…” Without another word Hayden stepped forward and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and couldn’t help the tears that streamed down my face.

“Lets to upstairs.” Hayden muttered, grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs and to my room.

“No sex!” Granger yelled.

“I’m pregnant!” I yelled back.

“That doesn’t make a difference…” I heard her say barely above a whisper. Hayden chuckled. Once we got in my room he closed the door behind us, then sat us down on the bed.

Before saying anything he hugged me again and gave me a short passionate kiss.

“I have so much to tell you. About my dad, things about me, about us,” Hayden talked on and on. I watched as his lips moved, but I didn’t hear the words coming out his mouth. I just sat on the bed across from him with my mouth half open.

I had to tell him. When would be the perfect time though. What was he going to say. Oh God, I was already freaking out and I didn’t even tell him. I was just staring while opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water.

Hayden was still talking when I said it. When I let out the secret. “I love you.” I breathed out. I could feel the butterflies when I knew it was the right moment at the right time. I shook my head when Hayden stopped talking and looked at me wide eyed.

“What…?” He whispered.

“I love you,” I smiled and moved closer to him, giving him a little peck on the lips.

When we separated Hayden looked in my eyes and breathed out, “Telling you about everything could wait.” I breathed a laugh and kissed him again. I wouldn’t want anything more then this moment right here right now.

After a few minutes of kissing, I leaned back and looked at Hayden. “What?” He asked with a confused look on his face.

“Your not going to say it back?” I yelled at him and lightly slapped his chest.

“Sorry! I love you too.” He smiled and leaned in for another kiss. I smiled into the kiss then stood up.

I grabbed Hayden’s hand and said, “We should go back downstairs. Everyone should be here soon.” Hayden nodded his head and followed me down the stairs.

“You guys didn’t have sex right?” Granger asked me in all seriousness.

“No Granger. We did not have sex…” Hayden muttered.

“So Hayden, I’ve heard you’ve been talking shit about me.” Granger said with her hand on her hip and the other on the kitchen counter. She looked at Hayden like she was trying to get something from him. I smiled and followed Hayden to the kitchen island and sat down on the stool next to him.

Hayden put his hand my lower back and looked back at Granger. “Well Granger, just so you know. I always talk crap about you.”

Granger rolled her eyes and stepped away from the counter, “That’s nothing new. So what is? Besides the fact that my best friend is in love with a jack ass.” She smirked at the end of her sentence.

Hayden had the brightest smile on his face. The kind that I’ve missed so much. The kind that made the whole room light up. “Oh nothing much. Just that you can’t get laid for the life of you.”

“I might not be able to get laid. But at lease I don’t ditch the person I love on their birthday to go ‘find myself’ at the worse possible time.”

“I might have left Summer, but I don’t screw over my best friend for popularity.”

Granger squinted her eyes at Hayden. The door bell rang and Granger straightened her back and walked over to the door. She turned around before making her way to the front door and said, “We’re not through with this Jak.”

Just by that little talk. The little thing between Hayden and Granger. I knew from this day on, the rest of my life was going to be perfect. Absolutely perfect.

*~*~*~*~*

Hayden and I were laying on the couch in his living room watching ‘The Nanny’. I came over for a bit to talk and help him get settled back into his place.

Since I’ve been here we’ve talked about his trip to his dad’s. Turns out that his father died from pneumonia. Even though his dad left him and his mom as a child he taught Hayden a few things while he was there. He taught Hayden that even though he left them when Hayden was only five. He never stopped loving Hayden and his mother a day in his life. Everyday apart from them he always thought about them.

Mr. Jak told Hayden to come back to me. To help raise Harmony. Even if Hayden might not be ready right now, he will be later on. If Hayden left me now then he would be just the same as Mr. Jak. Alone and wondering and always hurting from what he did.

Hayden would never want that for me or Harmony. He wants her to grow up with both parents unlike he did. He wants her to know that she’s going to be loved for whatever she does and where ever she goes. He wants her to have everything that he never had, and so much more.

I cuddled up to Hayden and smelled his jacket. Surrounding myself in his delicious scent I’ve missed so much.

“You honestly don’t know how much I’ve missed you.” I muttered.

“I think I do.” He answered and gave me short sweet kiss on the lips. Then another peck on the forehead. I smiled and turned my attention to the television.

I didn’t know till this moment how ready I might be to have sex with Hayden. Of course I’ve thought about it. But I haven’t really thought about it. I haven’t really sunk my teeth into it and thought about how it might happen.

We couldn’t do it now. Due to the fact that I’m pregnant. We couldn’t do it later either. I would be busier than ever. Taking care of a infant and having school to deal with. Sure I was emotionally ready at the moment. But physically, not now. I don’t know when then. Maybe on our wedding night. Or our first day off from Harmony. Or on a spring break. Maybe on my prom night.

The only problem is, what if I get pregnant again. Sure it wouldn’t matter if we were married. If that would ever happen. What if he doesn’t even want to have sex with me because he’s not my first. Even though I knew for a fact that I wasn’t his. That didn’t bother me the slightest bit though.

I shook my head and smiled. Then got comfy to get ready for a nap in my loves arms. I shouldn’t worry about this now. I’m only seventeen. I’ve got my whole life ahead of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo hoo! I'm back(: Sorry it took so long. I had other stories to update and such and my dad was in the hospital for a while. But hes back and healthy and I'm back and getting these chapters out. But sad enough, this story is ending soon. There will not be a sequal. Just an ending. but of course you guys can check out my other stories. I'll also be coming out with another story when this one is finished. I cant decide which out of the two I should write though. You pick from the titles. What would you read? 'Phobias'. Or 'The Game Of Love' Titles are subject to change(:
-CandiceDanielle.