Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Perfect Night

“Surprise.” Ash whispered in my ear, pulling the blindfold off. I gasped. It was beautiful, the palm had little fairy light things wrapped round them, in front of us was a black blanket, with a picnic basket, and an iPod off to the side.

“Oh, Ash!” I said, covering my mouth in shock. It was beyond beautiful, I had a dream once with something similar like this to it. I couldn’t believe that a guy like Ash would do this for a girl like me.

“Do you like it?” Ash asked, putting his hands on waist, making my heart flutter. I was speechless, I was lucky to manage a nod. I could feel my eyes brimming with tears of happiness. Not even my closest friends treated me this good. Speaking of which I should probably say hi to them at some point.

“I-I love it.” I finally managed to get out, I could feel the tears start to overflow, so I quickly wiped them away, not wanting Ash to get the wrong impression.

“I’m so glad you do.” I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, in return he hugged my waist tightly, he kissed my hair and buried his face in to it. I hid into his neck, gawd he smelt nice. It smelt like Axe, but with something else, I couldn’t tell what it was though.

“Thank you so much.” Stupid thing to say I know, but I felt like I had to say it. Ash started rocking me, and sang into my hair.

“I will await dear, a patients of eternity, my crush.” I giggled at him, he’s such a romantic, I’d have never have guessed. But it was sweet, earning him a kiss. He beamed in return. Where has this boy been all my life.

“Did you write that?” I asked.

“Um, no, its one of my bands songs.” Ash answered looking away. I suppose I should actually find out what he does is his band. Then things like this wouldn’t have some much awkwardness to them.

“Aww, well that’s still sweet.” I smiled, and returned to smelling his shoulder, but hid my face so he didn’t know what I was doing. I’m so weird.

“So… do you want something to eat?” Ash said nervously. Why’s he nervous? He’s a rockstar, whose nervous around girls? That has got to be the weirdest thing in the world.

“Um… sure.” I smiled, trying to reassure him a bit. Ash opened the picnic basket, all the while, looking extremely panicked, which confused me utterly.

In the basket was some fresh strawberries, whipped cream and champagne. I LOVE strawberries, I would quite happily eat them all day. I looked at Ash smiling, but he looked shocked, what’s with him? Oh snap, champagne! I don’t think I’m legal in America to drink. England, yeah sure I can drink all I want at 18, but here I think you have to be older. Snap!....wait no! he doesn’t know how old I am, I could just tell him I was older? Make him feel a bit better? But if he set this up why was he so shocked?

“Oh. Um.” He looks as if he’s gonna have a heart attack in a minute. Think Deli, think! Quickly I smiled and popped a strawberry in my mouth.

“I love strawberries!” I giggled trying to distract him, as I grabbed the whip cream and put some in my mouth.

“Haha. Well good.” Ash laughed, yes it worked. He smiled before copying what I had just done with a strawberry and cream.

By the time we finished the strawberries my legs were stretched out next to Ash’s and I have my head resting against his chest. He was so comfy, I could stay like this forever, and song in the background, made the whole scene seem like something out of a movie.

Forever by Kiss started and Ash pulled me up so that I was looking at him. This could either be something really good or really bad. Smiling down at me softly he kissed my forehead before biting his lip and closing his eyes. Oh gawd, it’s something bad. I was starting to panic, my heart racing, and my palms getting slightly sweaty.

“Ash what’s wrong?” I asked apprehensively, making him open his eyes and smile.

“Nothing.” He looked as if he was debating over something in his head, which only added to my nerves.

“Are you sure?” I poked, wondering if it was something I did.

“Actually, something is wrong.” Shit! I told you it was me.

“Oh? What’s wrong?” He held my hands, and smiled at me. Ok now I’m just confused.

“Well, I have a problem.” I bit my lip, waiting for the onslaught.

“What’s that?” I wasn’t entirely sure I actually wanted to know.

“There’s this amazing girl that I need to make mine, but I don’t know how to do it.” Well I was right, it is because of me. I think he’s trying to ask me out. My heart did somersaults, fireworks went off in my head, my stomach clenched, and I couldn’t help but look shocked.

“A-Ash?” Chuckling a little he pressed his lips to mine and ran his hand through my hair. It felt so nice, making me smile into the kiss.

“What do you think she’d say if I asked her out right now?” He said pulling out of the kiss, looking, what I think, was scared.

“I think she’d say yes.” Pressing his lips to mine again he pulled her into my lap. I’m so in heaven right now.

“So?” I giggled and kissed his cheek. As if he would have thought I’d say no.

“I say yes.” His face was painted with disbelief, as if me saying yes was such a shock. He clearly didn’t realise how amazing he really is. It made me giggle before I brought my lips to his. Deepening the kiss he pulled me down onto his chest.

We were laid on the blanket, kissing as deeply as you could get before turning into a make-out session. Ash was laid next to me, one hand on my waist, the other pulling my leg over his side, while I had both hands round his neck. I’d never felt so happy.

Just to interrupt, Ash’s phone vibrated under my leg, in his pocket. I laughed at the funny sensation going up my leg. Making him smile, before fishing out his phone. He looked slightly annoyed.

“Who is it?” I asked, wondering who it could be to make him switch moods this quickly.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” He said smiling at me, brushing some hair out of my face. I began playing with his necklace, that he’d had hidden down his shirt.

“This is pretty.” I said, it looked like the one I’d given him, but a whole lot nicer.

“It’s my lucky charm.” He said looking away, like he was embarrassed or something.

“Do you always where it?” I asked, not remembering ever seeing it before.

“Only when I need it.” He said, shyly smiling at me. I don’t know why he was embarrassed, I thought it was adorable. But I just smiled in return.

Looking up at the sky, I hadn’t realised how late it was. When we first came out, it had been just getting towards sunset, but not it was a black night, with bright stars dotted perfectly in the sky. I loved watching the night sky, it made me smile, which was exactly what I was doing now.

“We should probably take you back, I don’t think your mum can hate me anymore than she does, but I’m not into finding out either.” Ash chuckled.

“She doesn’t hate you, she hates that you’re with me, and that you care so much. Something she’s never had.” I explained, still looking at the sky.

Before I could complain, Ash had swept me up, bridal style, and but just stood there.

“Either way, I don’t wanna risk not being able to see you.” He smiled down at me. I eventually gave in and helped him pack the stuff into the car. I stood by one of the trees, waiting for him to come back to help me un-do the lights. I hadn’t realised how cold it was, until I started shivering like crazy.

I hadn’t seen or heard him come back, I only noticed him putting a jacket on me. I pulled the hoodie tighter around me, as Ash wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

“C’mon, you’re freezing, I’ll come back for the lights later.” He said pulling me towards the car. I was too cold to refuse.

****************

I must have fallen asleep in the car, because when I opened my eyes again. Ash was stood in the doorway, talking to my brother. I didn’t have the energy to say anything, so I just pretended to be asleep, hearing them chuckled at each other, I smiled and drifted back off to sleep.

When I woke up to the sun shining through my window, I grinned remembering last night. It was amazing, and so perfect, that I was starting to think that it was a dream. But right now I didn’t care, I had a day off. I jumped out of bed and switched my docking station on.

Ok don’t get me wrong, I love music, but Escape The Fate, are definitely amazing first in the morning. I danced around my room, the pain in my ribs completely gone. I started singing along with ‘This War is Ours (The Guillotine II)’. I had my window open, and the sea breeze whirled into my room. I was so happy right now.

I danced over to my wardrobe and started getting for the day, all the time singing along to the song. I was ready just as the song finished, I flipped my iPod station off, and headed out. I’d promised Evangeline and Hawise I’d go shopping with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe, and let us know what you think :D