Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

I Feel Accomplished

Kissing Deli again I deepened it, not far enough to count as making out but just enough so that I was content with my hands on her waist and pulling her leg up next to my side. I’m proud of myself! I’ve accomplished my goal of making her mine. But this perfect little moment was interrupted by a text.

Deli giggled at the vibration on her leg, smiling at her I pulled the phone out of my pocket. Frowning I started at my phone. Candy, one of my whores back from the days when I used women just for sex, days before Deli.

Hey Ash! What ya doing tonight? I’m looking for some fun.

Why do my old whore friends have to ruin my good mood? Seriously?

“Who is it?” Deli looked at me worried. I need to work on not showing when I’m pissed apparently.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” Brushing the hair from her face I smiled down at her as she played with my necklace.

“This is pretty.”

“It’s my lucky charm.” Biting down on my lip I turned away from her. Now I feel like a loser. Just sayin’

“Do you always where it?” She continued to toy with the star smiling at me.

“Only when I need it.” I know I said I felt like a loser before but now I really do feel like a loser, now she knows how nervous I am.

Staring up at the black sky I smiled, the stars looked beautiful against the dark sky. Ah, I love moments like this… not that they happen that often but still they’re nice when the do happen. It made me smile when I looked over at Deli and saw her staring up at the sky smiling. Looking at her and the dark sky I noticed just how late it was. Fuck. I’m so screwed, its really late and I don’t know what time I was supposed to get her back.

“We should probably take you back, I don’t think your mum can hate me anymore than she does, but I’m not into finding out either.” Chuckling I hoped she didn’t sense how badly I was freaking out about her mum hating me. I’m not really sure why she hates me but she does.

“She doesn’t hate you, she hates that you’re with me, and that you care so much. Something she’s never had.” Deli was still looking up at the sky, so her mum never had a real man in her life? That’s depressing. Poor woman.

I think it might bug Deli that her mother has never had someone to really love her, so not wanting to force her to dwell on it I picked her up bridal style again and just stood there.

“Either way, I don’t wanna risk not being able to see you.” Smiling at her again I convinced her that her mum might kill me if I don’t bring her home so I put her down and she helped me pick up. Leaving her for a second to put the blanket and picnic basket away I unlocked the car and smiled. I think I’ve done good today. I mean, I did ask her out and she did say yes so that means I can officially call her mine now!

Walking back up behind her it made me smile that she was trying to untangle the lights from the trees, she started shaking like a leaf on a tree which made me smile again. Pulling my jacket off I placed it on her shoulders and watched her wrap herself up in it. Wrapping my arms around her waist tightly I kissed the top of her head.

“C’mon, you’re freezing, I’ll come back for the lights later.” Pulling her towards the car I was happy that she was too cold to protest.

By the time I was half way to Deli’s she was fast asleep. Okay, this is really, really adorable! She’s all curled up in a ball with her head resting against the window. Biting down on my lip I couldn’t hide the smile as I turned back to the road, where the hell has she been all my life? Oh, yeah, England!

Taking Deli into my arms I carried her up to her house. Resting her against my chest I knocked on the door quietly. Crossing my fingers I prayed that her mother wouldn’t pick up and that her sister or even her brother would open the door. Thankfully Mat opened the door and smiled at me.

“Hey!” Mat chuckled at the sight of a sleeping Deli in my arms.

“Hey, I believe this is yours.” Mat laughed harder now and let me in.

“Um, no, I’m pretty sure she’s yours.” Laughing with him a little I pushed her bedroom door open and placed her on the bed. Turing back to Mat I flashed him a huge ass smile. “Did you ask her out!?!”

“Yes.” I felt the color come to my cheeks. Damn, I think Mat’s going to be my new best friend or something.

“What did she say!?!?” Looking back in at her I smiled and continued to blush.

“She said yes!” Mat squealed a little.

“Yay! I knew she would!” It made me chuckle as he pulled me in for a hug.

“I was so worried she wouldn’t.” Shaking his head he playfully punched my shoulder.

“Well I’m glad she didn’t, I would have been crushed if she had said no.”

****************

Yawning I sat up in bed, memories of last night flashed through my head. I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in my life, and all because of one girl. Getting out of bed I went to the window and pushed the windowpane up letting the warm air into my room. Cracking my back I went to my closet and started to look for clothes.

The sounds of music filtered in making me walk back to the window slightly confused. I know that song. I think it’s Escape The Fate but I don’t think I know the voice that’s singing to it. Crouching down low I started out my window making sure that whoever was singing couldn’t see me. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw that the beautiful voice was coming from no other than Deli. Damn. That girl can sing.

Staying where I was I watched as she danced around her room. My eyes widened as she walked over to her wardrobe and began to get dressed. Lowering myself again I covered my face with my hands. Now I feel like a total creeper. Normally I would have watched, because c’mon how could watching a girl change not be fun but for some reason I know watching her would be wrong. Wow. Maybe I do have morals.

Sitting against the wall with my hands still covering my face I listened to her finish singing until she stopped singing. I feel like such a bad person right now for having watched her. Wait, am I a bad person for that…. Yeah I think I am. Pushing my thoughts from my mind I went back to my clothes and pulled them on. I’m hanging out with Andy and CC today and I need to get ready. Hmmm… Maybe I’ll kidnap Deli again and make Andy meet her so he can not hate her anymore.

************************

“Andy! CC!” I just had a heart attack! I come downstairs to get something to eat and feed Killer and Tokyo and I find CC and Andy sitting on the couch watching cartoons like they fucking live here.

“Good morning sunshine!” Glaring at CC I gave him one swift hit to the back of his head.

“Ow!” Andy snickered. Glaring at him as well I slapped him too.

“OW! What the hell Ash!”

“What do you mean ‘What the hell?’ You two are the ones that came over without telling me you were here!” They shrugged and went back to the TV.

“I meant ‘What the hell’ as in what the hell I was sitting here minding my own business and you slapped me.” Rolling my eyes I sat down between him and sighed.

“I have my reason for slapping you.” Andy shrugged again before getting comfortable again.

“Sure ya do.” Staring at the TV I noticed that Andy and CC were watching Sponge Bob.

“So, how did you’re date go last night with Deli?” CC smiled and looked at me, Andy just rolled his eyes.

“Yeah Ash, how’d that go? You still owe me your life.” He’s ever going to let that go is he?

“It went amazing! Andrew, you worked your magic for sure. I don’t think I could thank you enough.” CC made an Aw noise and motioned for me to go on.

“You’re welcome. How did she like everything?”

“She loved all of it! The strawberries made her pretty happy. And you’ll be so proud of what I did!” Blushing like and idiot I smiled at them.

“Let me guess, you fucked her?” Punching CC and Andy I shook my head no.

“No dumb asses. I asked her out.” CC pushed me and squealed jumping a little.

“Oh my god! What did she say?” Andy looked at me interested.

“She said yes.” I think CC is more excited about this than I am; he jumped up and down for a second then hugged me tightly.

“Yay! Go Ashley!”

“You know the only reason she said yes was because of my help right?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Oh you know it was. Don’t deny it.” Shrugging I looked back at the TV mindlessly watching it.

“Sure, sure Six.” Andy was about to punch me until Killer jumped into his arms stopping him. What a good dog I have.

******************************

Andy, CC, and I walked through the mall with minimal stops by fans in need of taking pictures with us. I’m starting to notice that I’m spending a lot of time here. The amount of time that I’m spending here might not be healthy but hey, I don’t care, I know that Deli will most likely be here. So that makes up for it, I think.

“So, this morning when I was getting dressed I opened my window and-”

“Don’t tell me she saw you naked again.” Shooting Andy and death glare he pretended to act scared.

“No, she didn’t, but I think I heard her singing.” Andy’s face brightened instantly.

“Really!? Could she sing?” Thinking back to this morning I smiled.

“Yes, she could it was amazing.” Toying with his lip ring Andy waited for me to go on.

“And?” CC was excited too. But he’s always excited so I don’t know if it counts.

“And she had a great voice. That’s pretty much it. Well…” I enjoy making Andy wait, it just makes me feel so happy for some reason.

“Well?” Andy shoved me hard. Well, someone’s testy today.

“Well, I’m surprised she’s not in a band or something.” Shrugging I looked around the mall. I wonder if Deli is working today.

“Maybe she is and you just don’t know it.” Maybe she is…. I didn’t tell her about mine so why would she tell me about hers?

“Possibly.” CC and Andy continued talking as we walked around aimlessly for a little longer.

I don’t think Deli’s in a band but you never know. But if she was wouldn’t she have told me when I came clean? I think that because she didn’t say anything that she must not be, but I think she should. She’s be an amazing vocalist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Don't be a silent reader leave a comment telling us what you think! :D