Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Truth or Dare

Ash held my hand tightly as we got closer and closer to his friend’s house.

“Are you sure you want to go? Because we can leave right now if you want.” Ash said, he seemed really worried and like he was panicking, I just didn’t know why. Honestly, it’s kind of worried me a bit, especially if it was something to do with me.

“I’m sure want to go.” I said resolutely, there was no way I was ruining Ash’s fun by being a burden to him. Ash nodded and sighed before bringing his hand up to knock.

I wasn’t entirely sure who’s house this actually was, or even if I’d met them before, so I was slowly getting more nervous. The door flung open to reveal CC, who was acting like a squirrel on escstasy. Seriously what is with him?

“DELI!” Jumping out of the house he hugged me tightly, making me almost fall back, but luckily I had enough balance.

“CC?!” I screamed back trying to imitate him, but I think my shock and fear showed too much in my voice. Ash chuckled and brushed him off of me before following him back into the house.

“Hey everyone!” Ash called as a girl with gorgeous eyes and hair walked out of the kitchen and embraced both me and Ash tightly.

“Hello Ash, and this must be the infamous Deli that I’ve heard so much about.” The beautiful girl in front of me said, making the blood rush to my cheeks.

“Yes it is. Deli this is Sammi the mother out of all of us.” Sammi blushed and giggled as a tall guy, with black hair and thin lips, walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. They looked so adorable together.

“Hello.” I said scooting into Ash’s side, hoping that nobody else would jump on me, the amount of people here was slightly nerve-wrecking.

“Hello Deli, I’m Jinxx.” he extended a hand towards her awkwardly I shook it, I dunno why but this guy creeped me out more than any of them, even Andy didn’t scare as much as him.

“Oh my god! Deli’s here!” Some 5ft9, black mop of hair, ran from where he had been in the kitchen and almost tackled me to the ground. There’s two squirrel’s on ecstasy? I’m not sure I could handle that many.

“Hello?” I wasn’t really sure how to react around these guys, mainly because I’d never really been around people like this. Looking down at the lump on top of me, I recognised him from when he’d come into Hot Topic with Ash once.

“Deli, this is Jake, he’s almost as bad as CC.” Sammi’s words were giggles. Like I said, two.

“Hey, I’m not that bad!” Jake looked slightly hurt, and ever so cute. Deli! You’re with Ash! Maybe mum was right, I am a slut.

“And neither am I!” CC and Jake held the other tightly trying to act hurt. I felt like I wanted to hug them both, they were so adorable.

“Bullshit you’re both five year olds.” Andy’s deep voice made my giggles stop. Oh gawd, not him, please not him.

“Hello Andy.” awkwardly I smiled at him, hoping with everything in me that for once he’d be at least civil to me.

“Hello.” And there goes the hope.

“Now, Andy be nice you’re going to scare the poor girl.” Jinxx slapped Andy’s arm. I tried my best not to laugh, only because I knew it would make things worse.

“What!?! I haven’t done anything yet!” Andy exclaimed really loudly.

“Yet is the key word, you’re not going to do anything to her now are you?” Jinxx glared at him just making him smirk.

“I’ll try not to.” He said, turning to me and grinning evilly. I moved even further behind Ash, scared of what Andy had planned in his mind. Ash must have been thinking the same because he slightly moved, so that he was now blocking Andy from me completely.

“Andy, leave her alone.” Ash growled. I look at Ash, turning his face to look at me.

“It’s fine, calm down.” I said trying to make my voice as soothing as I could possibly make it. He smiled into my hand, kissed my cheek and pulled me into a warm hug. I felt him snuggle into my neck, and I started blushing realising that everyone was watching. I caught of Andy’s face, he was looking at me, longingly. That is weird.

“Ahem” Sammi, Jinxx, and Jake coughed from behind us. My cheeks exploded into a bright red blush, and seemed very content at staring at the floor. I only looked up when I heard feet stomping away. I looked up at Ash, who was just smirking down at me.

My mind flashed back to Ash’s room, remembering that there was only one bed, knowing that I would be sleeping with him tonight, I couldn’t help but let the mental images flood over me. Again blood rushing to my face, and looking back down at the floor.

“Awww Ash, you were right, she’s so cute.” I heard Sammi say, before I felt her arms wrap around me. It took me a second before I hugged back. I think I’m going to like this girl. She was definitely different from all the other girls I’d ever met.

“Let’s play a game!” CC screamed from behind Sammi. I laughed, maybe these guys weren’t so bad after all, a bit weird maybe, but they seemed nice enough.

“What do you want to play?” Sammi said, still not letting go of me, but turning to face CC.

“Truth or Dare!” CC and Jake screamed together before running into, what I assume, was the living room.

We followed behind them, after Sammi let me go, and formed a deformed circle on the sofa and chairs. Even Andy reappeared, sitting in a sofa chair in the corner of the room.

“I’ll start!” CC and Jake screamed together again. Then glared at each, and started screaming profanities at the other.

“Well who’s the youngest?” I shouted over the ramble they were causing. They immediately stopped, while CC pointed to Jake.

“Well youngest goes first then.” CC groaned in agreement, and Jake smiled in triumph.

“Ok Jake, truth or dare?” Sammi called over the ramble that had emitted from everyone figuring out what they would get him to do.

“Umm…dare!” He jumped up and down in his sit, clapping his hands. We all huddled together, ideas flying out of people’s mouths, but they all decided on one thing. I just smiled thinking about what would happen next.

“I dare you…” Jinxx said, smirking slightly at his next sentence, “To make-out with CC.” Everyone burst into hysterics except Jake and CC, who were just staring at each other in horror.

“You can’t possibly be serious?” Jake said, getting more and more disgusted by the second.

“You chose dare, you can’t back out now.” Andy managed to out between his fits of laughter. Jake groaned in displeasure, and leaned in and kissed CC on the lips. They managed a few seconds before they both pulled away spitting and wiping their mouths.

“I fucking hate you guys!” CC squealed, Jake nodded in agreement. Eventually the laughter subsided, and everyone calmed down.

“Oh shit!” I moaned, realising that I was next in line, by sitting next to Jake. I really didn’t like this game anymore, glancing at Andy, I saw his evil smirk again, I knew that no matter what I chose, he would find a way to shit this up.

“Truth or dare Deli?” Andy spoke, smirking the entire time. I sat on my hands, staring at the ground in concentration, weighing up which option would have the worst results.

“Dare.” I said looking at him, I felt Ash next to me, squirm in anxiety, knowing that this wouldn’t go well.

The rest began huddling and whispering to each other, but Andy stayed out of it, and before they could even put any ideas out there, he spoke for them.

“I dare you to try and win a round of shots with me.” He said, everyone just looked up at him, and then at me. I saw Sammi shuffle off to the kitchen and return a second later with a couple of bottles of vodka, and numerous shot glasses.

“Round one.” Andy smirked, before we downed the first shot. This was bad, I’d never told Ash about my past, about when I back home in England. I’d been into a lot of stuff, alcohol and drugs mainly. I knew how to handle my drink, and I also knew that this dare would show me for my old habits. I could out drink anyone, I’d never lost at shots, so how the hell I was going to get out of this I don’t know. I saw Ash looking extremely worried at me from the corner behind Andy.

I was too caught up in my memories and plans, that I’d completely forgotten what round we on, until Sammi announced the round we were now on.

“Round 10”. Jeez what the hell was I going to do. I could hear the guys yelling me on, but I honestly didn’t need it. I couldn’t even feel the effects of the alcohol yet, Andy on the other hand I could see was struggling to keep up. He broke out in a sweat and was starting to sway.

“Round 11” Still going.

“…Round 16.” Sammi looked worried, and just then Andy dropped to the floor. I had only just begun to feel so sort of reaction to the vodka, but nothing that would show to the rest.

“Andy! Are you ok?” Sammi screamed, kneeling by his side. She quickly pulled a bowl that had had popcorn in it and threw the popcorn on the floor, before quickly placing it under Andy’s face. Not seconds after, he hurled everything up. Everyone was fussing over Andy, so they didn’t notice as I slipped out of the front, and slid down the wall.

“Deli, babe, it’s not your fault, he wanted to do it, he was just being an ass” I hadn’t noticed Ash had followed me, or the tears that were streaming down my face. I wrapped my arms around him, I felt so guilty, dirty, like everyone my mum ever called me was true.

“C’mon, let’s take you home.” Ash, quickly picked me up bridal style. I’d completely forgotten that we’d walked all the way here.

“Ash, put me down.” I mumbled into his neck. He tightened his grip on me, and shook his head. It seemed like his was upset at me, but I knew he wasn’t going to put me down no matter how much I complained.

This is all my fault, what have I done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol here it is. Thank you so much to our faithful commentors, you are what keeps us writing. We're glad you like this story, but if you have anything you want to see happen, or what us to change, let us know, and we'll see what we can do.

Enjoy x