Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Don't Blow This Life

I heard a loud banging, and then heard Ash sigh, and shift me to one of his arms, and fumble with his keys. I felt so guilty right now, but I also thought it was pretty amazing that he still cared so much. And then the guilt came back. Here I was drunk, almost to the point of no return, and he was having to carry me, and look after me like a little toddler.

I heard some soft snoring in the room that we’d just entered, but my eyes were too heavy to open to see where and who. I felt Ash chuckle, and open an door before setting me down on his, extremely, soft bed.

I could just imagine the look Ash was giving me right now. It would be that concerned but happy look that I always thought was so weird, also incredibly adorable. I heard his sign again and start shuffling around the room.

Pulling my shoes off and tucking the blanket I could feel his smile, if I could I would open my eyes and kiss him. I heard him sigh again, before hearing him undress, and fall down next to me. Ash pulled me into his chest, and buried his face into my hair and took a deep breath. Well guess I must smell nice then. Ash yawned, and I felt his lips pull into a grin against my neck. I started to drift off to sleep, feeling very happy now, especially seen as I knew Ash was happy at this moment in time.

********************************************

I was woken up by Ash, trying, but failing, to quietly get out of the bed. He quickly disappeared into the bathroom, but I couldn’t get back to sleep, either way I still laid there a bit longer, daydreaming. I heard him talking to someone, but I couldn’t hear who or what he was saying. It must have been something funny because I heard my brother and sisters laughing, my guess was that Ash was telling them about last night, probably telling them that I might be hung over. That boy really doesn’t know me, which made me feel slightly sad, but scared for if he did find out that much. I didn’t get hangovers just because I’d had so much experience with alcohol and being drunk.

Sighing, I decided it was best to actually get up at some point today. Hauling myself out of bed, I grabbed some clothes out of the bag I’d packed yesterday. I didn’t really care what it was that I’d be wearing, just because I knew it would look alright anyway. Just as I’d finished stripping, I heard the door knob turn.

“NO! DON’T COME IN! I’M NOT DRESSED!” I screamed, hopping around while trying to pull on my clothes as quick as possible.

“Deli it’s just me. Relax.” I heard Ash, and he continued to open the door and walk over to the bed. Knub, just because I saw him naked, doesn’t mean he should see me. I ran to hide in the closet.

“Come on, it’s not like you haven’t see me named before.” Ash chuckled.

“Shut up. That was an accident.” I stuck her head out and hissed at him. Laughing he winked at me, I can’t believe he brought that up, I feel so bad about that still, well embarrassed really.

“I know it was.” standing Ash slid over to where I was hiding and kissed my cheek. Before he could make a move to get me out of there and onto the bed I stuck my head back in the room and continued to get dressed. There was clearly no point in trying to have some privacy with him in the room, but I was almost dressed anyway.

Ash gave me a look that confirmed my theory of what he’d been talking about before, he thought I’d be hung over and dead on the floor. Ha, fail! Just as I was pulling my jeans on, I lost my balance and fell, hitting my head on the way making me cry out in pain. Stupid, overly, small, closet.

In a huff I exited the small enclosure; regaining myself back quickly I smiled and sat down next to Ash on the bed. Opening his mouth to ask me something he was cut short by the sounds of his cell ringing on the bedside table, jumping up he grabbed it and held it to his ear.

“Hello?” Dumbass, they have called ID for a reason, I thought while mentally face-palming myself.

I didn’t bother listening to the rest of the conversation I was too lost in my thoughts. I think I had work today but I wasn’t entirely sure. Ah well, Mat would know.

Getting up to go ask Mat if I did have work, I made a quick stop in the bathroom. Make-up and other business needs. After I finished, I almost walked straight into Mat’s chest.

“Hey kiddo, you ok?” He smiled down at me.

“Yeah, ooo do you know if I have work today by the way?”

“Um, I think you do, but I think it’s an afternoon shift. Ash said you had a lot to drink last night.” Mat said the last bit in his usual parenting voice. Which I suppose is kind of strange coming from your brother.

“Please, please, please, don’t repeat what you did back home. I don’t think I could handle seeing you like that again, and I’m pretty sure Ash doesn’t need to see that either. Don’t ruin what you’ve got here, for the sake of some little high, ok?” Mat knew about everything I use to do, the drugs, the alcohol, the parties, the crimes I got done for and didn’t get done for.

I nodded in understanding, the last thing I needed was someone to find out who I was. Hell I’d even resorted to using my dad’s last name, just in case.

Walking away from Mat, I went back to Ash’s, and now my, room. Seeing him still on the phone I smiled at him.

“Yeah see ya Andy.” pressing the end button he fell back onto the bed.

I sat down next to him and ran my hands through his hair. I loved Ash’s hair, it felt so soft, and by the looks of it he liked it too. A smile played about my lips as I continued to run my hands through his hair. Looks like this could be an advantage later in life I smirked to myself at the thought of it.

“So what are the plans for the day?” closing his eyes Ash groaned.

“I have to go see Andy, he wants to talk.” The name made me shudder, I still couldn’t understand why out of all the dares in the world, he’d picked that one. What unnerved me more was the way he’d smiled at me, like he knew something nobody else did, but that would be impossible.

“Oh.” So much for not letting emotions get the better of me.

“Yeah….” sitting up he looked at me a little worried, it’s not that I don’t want Ash to blow off Andy, it’s just I’m worried about what Andy wanted to talk to him about. I had this strong feeling in my gut that things were about to get ugly.

“Is everything okay? I mean after last night and all.” I asked, hoping that Andy hadn’t already said anything, and that I hadn’t done anything while in my drunken state.

“To tell you the truth he didn’t say what was wrong if anything, so I wouldn’t worry Babe.” pulling me into his lap he kissed my forehead.

“Oh okay.” chuckling again he pressed his lips to mine before pinning me down by my hands. Oh gawd I want him so much right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, bet you thought you were gonna get a sex scene :P
Hey you never know what's coming next, so let us know what you think my happen

Comment and subscribe = next chapter x