Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

I Hate Losing

Deli moaned a little as I kissed down her neck. Well she seems willing enough so that means I can at least try and see if she’ll let me fuck her. Nipping at her neck playfully I ran my hand up her shirt caressing the skin of her stomach.

“Oh god Deli.” I moaned softly in her ear as she nibbled on the skin of my neck. She giggled a little before I pressed my lips to hers. I wonder if she can hear the monster in my pants screaming?

“A-Ash…” grinding my hips against hers she moaned.

“Mmmmhhh…” her hands went to my waist and she slowly began to pull of my belt and start to unbutton my pants. Yay! Ashley’s getting some this morning!

Ripping her shirt off her body I kissed down her chest getting nothing but approving moans from her. Deli pulled my pants down to the point where I could kick them off, unhooking her bra I gasped as she pressed her chest against mine.

“D-Deli we don’t have to if you don’t want to.” She isn’t going to say no I can tell, her nails glided up and down my chest before she pulled my shirt off.

“I want to Ash.” the breath in her throat caught and she moaned again at the sight of my Outlaw tattoo.

“Are you sure?” my head fell back when Deli ran her hand up the inside of my thigh and stopped before hitting my throbbing happy place.

“Yes.” hell to the yes! Grabbing the button of her jeans roughly I undid them and tossed them out of the way. Goddamn she’s fucking sexy as hell. Her beautiful skin was glowing in the morning sun from the window. “O-oh god A-Ash.”

Slipping my hand into the band of her panties I slipped the off and tossed they away from us. I had to hold back an extremely moan as Deli’s hand pushed past the band of my boxers and gripped my rock hard member.

“D-D-Deli.” wait when the hell did I end up on bottom? What do I care I’m about to get a hand job.

“Don’t worry I know what I’m doing.” oh I can tell she knows what she’s doing. Slowly she began to pump me and bit and suck at my neck all at once.

“Oh god. D-Deli. Faster please.” not listening to my pleads she continued to pump me at a slow pace pausing every few seconds to listen to my whimpers. I’m so far from coming over her hand but if she keeps this up then its going to happen sooner rather than later.

“You have to beg for it.” WHAT!?!

“P-please I need-need it.” smirking she kissed me letting my skillful tongue slip into her mouth.

“Do you now?” this is bullshit. I love this girl but I don’t enjoy being the one that has to beg.

“Yes. Damn it Deli.” again her hand pumped me with exaggerated slowness.

“Are you sure you can handle this?” I think I should be asking her the same question, when I’m done with her those tiny hips of hers are going to ache so bad.

“I know I can.” she pumped me a few more times slowly before taking me into her mouth. I almost screamed because her warm mouth and tongue felt so damn good. Deli sucked me hard for a few seconds before I was bucking my hips forcing her to take my whole length into her mouth. I’m not sure but I’m pretty sure she didn’t even gag and that’s an accomplishment because I’m pretty big. Her throat constricted as she swallowed. Biting down hard on my lower lip I was doing my best to not scream my cries in vein. When I came in her mouth she swallowed every last drop of me without a second thought. Okay if I said I loved this girl before I think I was wrong, I fucking love and adore this girl beyond anything I’ve ever loved before.

Smirking she looked back up at me.

“Told you you couldn’t handle it.” shocked I just stared back at her.

“What are you talking about? I’m pretty sure I handled that better than most.” a perverted and slightly wicked smile crossed her face before she bit down on her lip.

“I’ve seen better.” Oh hell no. She did not just say that.

“Oh well, do you think you can handle me Sweetheart?” pinning her back down she just continued to smirk at me.

“Oh, I know I can.” damn I’ve never seen this side of her. I like it though.

“We’ll see if you’re singing another tune when I’m finished with you.” lining myself up with her I thrust into her.

“GODDAMN!” I chuckled a little at her reaction. Told her she wouldn’t be able to handle me.

“Told you so.” pulling out and thrusting a little easier this time gained me another moan of pleasure from Deli.

“Shut up.” our lips met and they greedily kissed the others between moans. She knows I’m right I’m too much for her to handle. That familiar feeling was building up behind my bellybutton and Deli isn’t far behind going faster only made her scream more. Her poor family out in the living room that has to listen to all this. Spilling my seed into her I screamed her name but rode out my orgasm. Deli was screaming. I guess she’d come too and she clawed my back panting.

Falling onto the bed next to her I rolled over and smirked. She’s flushed and all sweaty. I have so just won.

“Told you so.” lifting her head up only to let if fall back on the pillow she moaned.

“You bastard. I don’t think I can walk now.” snickering I kissed her softly.

“Sorry, it had to be done to prove a point. I hate losing.” wrapping her arms around my neck she growled but kissed me again.

“So do I.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo how was that for a sex scene? Terrible right?
I was going to write more but my mum and I were fighting. :l