Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Weird Day

After kissing Ash one last time, I stalked off to the shower….again. Damn him and his sexy-ness.

Just as I about to close the door, he slipped in with me, pushing the door closed, pressing me against. Laughing, I pushed him away and started the water from the shower.

“Did you not hear when I said you made so I couldn’t walk. It’s my turn.” I smirked, pushing him against the sink, slowly stroking my hand lower and lower down his body. His eyes started to roll to the back of his head as he moaned in pleasure.

We were both still naked from all the action earlier, and at this moment in time, Ash seemed to think we were carrying on. Ha, he wishes. I said it was my turn, doesn’t mean I was going to be nice.

I slowly grazed my hand over his member, making him instantly hard and earning another moan.

“Someone’s a bit excited.” I whispered into his ear, just before I started sucking and biting his neck, leaving some small hickey’s.

“What a shame.” I whispered, opening the door and quickly pushing him out and locking the door before he could come back in.

“Deli, that’s cruel!” Ash hissed through the door. I started to laugh when I realised that my family were just in the next room. Leaving Ash to whine outside the door, I hopped into the shower, quickly re-washing, before I jumped out and dried off and sorted out my hair.

Wrapping the towel round my waist, I unlocked the door to a very unhappy, pouty, Ashley.

“Aww poor baby, what’s wrong?” I mock, baby voice, asked. He just pouted his lip out even further, and stalked back into our bedroom. I hid my snigger before it could escape, and followed him into the room.

Ash quietly put his clothes on, before going over to the mirror in the walk-in wardrobe to sort out of his. I think I upset him, getting him all excited like that. Poor guy.

Walking up behind Ash, I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. I was too short to reach his shoulder.

“I’m sorry baby.” I mumbled into his back, more of the hide my giggles that were threatening to erupt. Ash turned in my arms, and hugged me back. I daringly looked up. well he was smiling that’s better than nothing.

“Don’t ever leave me like that again.” He was being deadly serious. Oops.

“Right I need to go meet Andy, I’ll see you later.” Ash pulled out of my arms and headed towards the door. Just before he was about to leave, he hesitated before turning around.

“Deli c’mere for a second” I shuffled over to him, feeling like a little kid who’d just been told off. Ash lifted my face up and kissed me, before quickly leaving. I really have upset him this time.

***************

I arrived a work a little early, mainly because I didn’t want to face my siblings, who clearly heard everything me and Ash did this morning.

“Mornin’ doll, what you doin’ ‘ere so early?” Ruth called over to me from the counter. I shrugged, not wanting to explain, especially seen as Ash was still on my mind. Heading to the lockers at the back of the shop, I quickly dumped my stuff, and headed back to Ruth to take over the counter.

“Oh, there’s a guy waitin’ for ya over there.” Ruth said pointing to the top of a head, mostly hidden by the clothes rack.

“Hmmm” I really didn’t feel in the mood for anyone at the moment. I started reading a magazine that was on the counter, before realising that someone was stood in front of me. Looking up I panicked slightly seeing a familiar face from the other day.

“Hey…Deli? Isn’t it?” Max asked, looking kind of sheepish. Nodding, I waited hesitantly to see what he wanted.

“Um….I wanted to apologise for the other day, I was out of line….um….I wanted to know if I could make it up to you?” Ok, now I’m genuinely shocked.

“Um, I get off at 12 for lunch?” I suggested, not entirely convinced that he was being serious.

“Great, I’ll come back just before to collect you.” This was so different from the drunk asshole that I saw yesterday, he was like a little kid. Staring in disbelief as Max left the shop, I watched as Ash and Andy walked past the shop, starting to talk to Max, before they all walked off together.

This day is so weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so me and the awesome Paula, have this point system, you, our beautiful readers, give us points for each chapter we post, it can 0-100, so get rating :P

Enjoy x