Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Don't Try Anything

So I don’t want to say I was pissed that Deli teased me like she did but simply said I was pissed. C’mon that isn’t even fair! You don’t do that to a guy and then just walk away like she did. Mat chuckled at me as I walked out the door. Well…. Her family must have heard all of that. Now isn’t that awkward.

Arriving at Andy’s I realized I should have called, but he sneaks up on me so much that I could at least repay him right? Sliding my ’emergency’ key into the lock I turned the knob, a small tinge of fear sprang to my stomach, I probably shouldn’t be, but I sort of am worried what I could be walking into this afternoon. Not that Andy is the type of person to just walk around his house naked and he definitely isn’t the type of person you’d find having sex with some random person if you walk into his house at the wrong time.

Stepping into Andy’s house I smiled when I realized that he wasn’t anywhere in sight. Doing my best to be silent I tip toed into his living room and sat down on the couch, thank god he doesn’t have a set of dogs like Killer and Tokyo to alert him that I’m here. Getting comfortable on the couch I smiled watching the door waiting for the un-expecting Andy to walk by so I could jump him. Silently I groaned when Andy didn’t walk by in the first five minutes of sitting there. How the hell do Andy and CC do it? Just sitting here silently is so damn boring.

Pulling my cell out from my pocket I figured texting him could speed this process along a bit.

Andy, I’ll be over soon(:

A devilish grin sprang to my face when I heard Andy talking to himself as he came down the stairs with his phone in his hand. He mumbled a few more things before passing by the room, he glanced at me briefly before doing a double take and having a heart attack.

“ASHLEY!” I snickered when he stumbled into the room clutching his chest.

“Hmm?” he glared at me.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I shrugged, which only made him angrier.

“Hanging out.”

“YOU SAID-”

“Hey you did say to text you and I did.” his death glare deepened.

“GAH!” lightly Andy punched my chest before falling down next to me. “You do understand just how much I fucking hate you, right?” chuckling I smiled at him and nodded.

“I do understand this.” I smiled up at him like a small child would to their parents in hopes of not getting in trouble. “And the best part is I’m okay with that.”

“How come I knew you would say that.” again I just shrugged and looked at him sheepishly.

“You’ve got me.” Andy sighed before standing again.

“Mmhh… yeah.” it looks like something is bothering my dear friend, I should probably inquire.

“Andy, what’s wrong?” standing I rest a hand against his shoulder. Turning he looked at me worried.

“How much do you know about Deli?” what kind of question is that? Is he like testing me or something?

“Not a whole lot. Why?” maybe I’m going to regret saying that because Andy’s face became grave.

“Well there are some things you probably ought to know.” Andy motioned for me to follow him up to his room.

“Andy what the hell are you showing me?” biting down on my lip I stared at his laptop screen blankly.

“The side of Deli you don’t know.” my eyes widened as I scrolled down the page reading an article about a drug bust somewhere in England that had to do with Deli.

“W-what?” this so has to be fake. “This can’t be real.” going to his bookmarks he pulled up another web page that had a similar story on it.

“I’m sorry Ash but it is.” no way, Deli so couldn’t have been a druggie when she lived back in England.

“But she doesn’t even look like the type of girl who would do that.” the next page had a picture of her passed out from too many shots and probably some type of drugs.

“She may not look it but she is Ash.” does she still do that shit? I mean it wouldn’t stop me from loving her but it would sure as hell put quite a kink in the whole relationship. Closing the lap top I couldn’t stand to see much more.

“Oh wow… Andy, what the hell do I do?” again he shrugged but placed a sympathetic hand on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry Ash, but there isn’t much you can do other than talk to her.”

“O-Okay.” maybe I’ll talk to her after she gets home from work or something like that. Or maybe I’ll just try to erase this all from my memory and just go back to a dream world where Deli is perfect and my life is too. How hard can that be? Probably really hard seeing that I’m Ashley Purdy and I never forget anything.

“C’mon you look like you need to get your mind off this.” Andy grabbed my arm pulling me out of the room.

“Y-yeah.” my only question is how he found all of this out about Deli. Does he have some secret connections or something? Shrugging I just followed him out the door and back into the living room.

I need to forget about that, that was the old Deli. And the new Deli doesn’t do shit like that. Andy fell into the couch while I went into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of Jack. Not bothering to grab a glass I twisted the cap and took a swig of the vile brown liquid.

“You know that isn’t the way to forget about this right?” from the corner of my eye I could see Andy smirking and leaning against the doorframe.

“I know but for now it will help me.” rolling his eyes he watched me take another swig before I placed the bottle back on the counter.

“Lets get lunch or something.” he just doesn’t want me getting drunk and passing out here.

“Ha, okay. Where we going Six?” shrugging Andy grabbed my keys from my hand and began walking towards the door.

“The mall probably.”

*****

Andy and I walked side by side out of the food court. I have officially decided that my friends are no longer allowed to pick where we have lunch from now on. All the places they choose suck beyond all belief. Not that any of them will admit that, if you ask Andy he just had the best meal of his life.

“Where to next?” I guess he was right, since we left I haven’t really been thinking of Deli and her actions that she displayed in England. What I’ve really been thinking about is how hot this morning was. I wonder if I’m lucky enough for that to happen again tonight.

“Not sure.”

“That’s really no help.”

“I know. I enjoy torturing you.” groaning I began to drag my feet as Andy began to lead me in the direction of his choosing.

“I’ve noticed that Six.” laughing Andy grabbed my arm and began walking in the direction of Hot Topic. He would pick to go there wouldn’t he. Sighing I walked a little slower hoping that it would keep us from getting there right away.

And believe me no matter how hard I tried to keep from getting close Andy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.

“Ash! Come on! I need new gloves, you know this is the only place that makes them just the way I like them.” he’s such a whiney son of a bitch sometimes. And a picky one too.

“Fine.” just as Andy was dragging my sorry ass into the door way of Hot Topic out stumbled Max Green.

“Oh hey, sorry you guys.” sheepishly Max smiled at the both of us.

“Don’t worry about it man.” Andy assisted him so he was standing again.

“Thanks. Hey, so how’s it going?” apparently Max was a big enough distraction to Andy that he began to follow him.

“Not bad and yourself?” silently I walked a few paces behind the two now chatting males.

I wonder what he was doing in there? Not that it’s really any of my business why he came to the mall. For all I know he could be here to meet up with some long lost sister or something like that. Wait does he even have a sister? Yikes my mind is really jumping today… maybe I’m catching some of Andy’s ADHD. No that isn’t possible. Sighing I did a light jog to catch up with th two.

“Hey Ash?” awkwardly Max looked down at his feet.

“Yeah Max?” doing my best to smile I looked over at him.

“Can you make me a quick promise?” that’s never a good sign.

“Um… okay?”

“Do you promise to not kill me?” okay now I’m seriously worried about what he wants.

“Depends on what’s wrong.” Max’s eyes got wide and he swallowed hard.

“Well… um… do you remember the other day at the music shop?” he didn’t fuck with Deli did he? Cause if he did then I will kill him.

“Yes. Why?”

“Well you know how I was a douche to your girlfriend Deli?” I nodded. “I went to apologize to her and to make it up to her, and I’m going to take her to lunch. Please don’t kill me.” Max flinched a little apparently thinking I was going to kill him.

“Oh. Well good. Don’t try anything.” placing a firm hand on his shoulder he struggled. “Got it?”

“Y-yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody, I'm sorry it took me so long to get this out.
I got a bigger roll in drama so I'm after school every night until seven working.
Well... I'm gonna stop ranting now...
How many points does that get me?