Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Wherever You Want

Apparently Deli was still in the mood from my previous actions because when she cut me off and kissed me roughly I was beyond surprised. Cupping her ass I kissed back with just as much force as her before breaking it off because of the sudden remembrance of her spot on the neck. I couldn’t help but smirk as I suck and bit at her neck and hearing her moan my name loudly.

Deli’s hands ran up my shirt and she pulled it over my head tossing it to the floor below us. Doing the same I didn’t bother to pull the thin shirt she had on off, I just ripped it off. She gasped at the sound of her shirt tearing, nipping at her neck again made her rest her head back on the pillow no longer caring. Kissing down her neck to her collar bone I nipped at the bone under the skin hard, Deli moan throatily.

“Damn it Ash.” tossing her hair back she glared at me a little.

“You know you love it.” grinding our hips together I bit down on my lip trying to keep myself from moaning.

“So do you.” Deli pushed me off of her and climbed up on top of me.

“Fuck Deli.” arching my back I moaned a little as she kissed my neck and down my chest.

Biting down on my bottom lip and closing my eyes I tried to stop screaming her name as she sucked on my nipples. Opening my eyes I began undoing her belt and slipping her jeans off as well.

“Deli, I fucking love you so much.” tossing her jeans and her body over I climbed back on top of her. Deli wrapped her legs around mine she attempted to roll her way back to top but you know mean I couldn’t let that happen.

“Damn you Ashley.” angry that she couldn’t be in control she broke the zipper on my jeans when she forced them down.

“What?” sucking on her torso she groaned again.

“F-f-fuck.” swirling my tongue around her nipples she thrust her hips up.

“Someone’s willing.” raising my eyebrow I ran my fingers on the inside of her underwear.

“P-please.” I really do like this whole her begging thing, it’s getting me hard.

“Say my name.” testing her I stuck my finger in her and began to slowly massage her.

“You goddamn tease. A-Ashley.”

Deli’s arms wrapped around my neck and her fingers clawed my back. Screaming her name in pain I wished that she would cut her fucking nails because I’m pretty sure if she digs any deeper she will draw blood. She bucked her hips again moaning. Slipping her panties off I began to lower myself to kiss between her thighs.

But Deli being the girl that she is decided that she wanted to be in power and instead ran her hand in my boxers and ran her hand down my length.

“Deli.” breathing her name I closed my eyes and let her take over as she started stroking me slowly. As my moaning increased so did her stroking. Running her thumb over my slit I moaned with that familiar feeling building up behind my bellybutton.

“D-Deli I’m gonna…” pumping me a few more times I screamed coming over her hand.

I couldn’t help myself I screamed her name and profanities loud enough for the whole apartment building to hear. Once my vision cleared again and I could see straight I repositioned myself so I was on top again.

Thrusting in hard to her she screamed, I guess I should have prepared her, oh well. Her hips bucked up wanting more as I thrust again this time a little harder than before. I plan to keep my promise from before, that she won’t be able to walk when we’re done. Her fingers ran through my hair pulling at it hard. Panting hard Deli continued to scream as I went faster and faster. Hitting my climax I threw my head back scream her name, Deli came right behind me screaming my name just as loud.

Falling off of her I closed my eyes with a huge smile on my face.

“I love you so much Deli.”

“I love you too Ashley.” Deli leaned over and rest her head on my chest.

“So now that we’ve celebrated in one way would you like to join me for dinner?” sitting up she pecked my lips.

“I would love to. Where you taking me?” sitting up next to her I kissed down her neck again.

“Anywhere you want you sexy thing.” she growled deep in her throat.

“I’m thinking something vegetarian.” vegie? Umm.. Okay but I’m not going willingly.

“Okay, we leave in an hour. Just you and me okay?” resting my forehead against hers I smiled.

“Okay.”

Standing up I grabbed my boxers and pulled them on. Kissing her on the forehead I winked at her before leaving the room letting her get dressed. Closing the door tightly behind me I smirked, I wonder if she’ll be pissed when I try to get back in the room while she’s getting dressed again. Hawise sat on the couch with a smirk on her face.

“Do you know how awkward it is listening to you fuck my sister while I’m sitting right here?” returning the smirk I walked into the kitchen.

“No I don’t. And I apologize, next time I can warn you if it would be helpful.’ calling back to her I stuck my head in the fridge looking for something to drink.

“A warning would be wonderful.” her eyebrow was raised when I came back into the room.

“I’ll try to remember I swear.” smiling at her I watched Killer jump into her lap and cuddle with her.

“Thank you for taking me into consideration in your sex life Ash.”

“Anytime Hawise, I’m always watching out for you.” she laughed a little was I walked back towards the bedroom. Stopping outside the door I knocked on it pressing my ear to the door.

“Yes?”

“Deli, Baby, it’s me I’m coming in.” opening the door I found Deli pawing through her bag in search of something to wear, the look on her face was nothing but impressed. Getting closer to her I wrapped my arms around her still exposed torso and kissed the back of her neck.

“Baby, you know you’ll look beautiful no matter what you wear.” she giggled a little trying to shake me off, personally I kind of want to pull her back into bed and cuddle but I don’t know if she’ s up to doing that right now.

“Aw thank you Ash.” kissing her again I smiled looking into her bag.

“You’re welcome Babe, I hope you know I mean it.” Deli brushed me off when she found whatever she was looking for.

“Thank you Ashley.” placing her lips on mine I smiled wrapping my arms around her again.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too Ash.”

We let go of each other and began to get dressed. Grabbing my jean I sat down on the bed, that’s when an idea sprang into my head.

“Deli?” she turned from the mirror where she was doing her makeup she smiled a little.

“Yes?”

“Babe I forgot how to put my pants on.” Deli rolled her eyes before setting her foundation brush down and strutting over to me.

“Did you now?” pouting I shook my head yes.

“Yes I did.” our lips touched and she lowered herself down onto my lap.

“Guess what?” wrapping my arms around her small waist I grinned kissed her again.

“What?”

“I’m not going to help you with that little problem of yours.” quickly she squirmed out of my arms and went back to her makeup.

“Aw please Babe?” getting back up I wrapped my arms around her again.

“Nope.” she tried to bit back her smile as she finished her foundation and began to apply her eyeliner.

“Aww?”

“No. Sorry.”

Groaning I fell back onto the bed. God I hate this. Against my better wishes I began to finish getting dressed. Deli had walked out of the room to do her hair in the bathroom, when she returned I was finishing pulling my shirt on.

“Well now look who learned how to help themselves.”

“Yeah shut up.” rolling my eyes I thread a belt through the loops on my pants before going to the mirror to do my own makeup.

“But you know you love me.” her arms wrapped around me.

“That I do.” twisting around I kissed her.

“Are you almost done?” setting my makeup down I smiled at her.

“Yes I am. Lets get going.” grabbing her hand I pulled her out of the room and to the door. I don’t know where I’m taking her so maybe she can point me in the right direction on the way there,
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guess what!?!
We're getting really good at this update thing! And you know what I'm wondering all you wonderful readers and commenters? How many points did that just get me? ; D