Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

I Don't Understand This, is This How it Ends

Deli was still asleep when Andy texted me saying that we were having a band meeting about touring. I had to reread the message about ten times before it finally sunk in, I’m going to have to leave Deli for god only knows how long. Untangling myself from Deli I got out of bed and began to get dressed as quietly as possible. Slipping in the closet I grabbed a pair of black skinnies and a matching v-neck before finishing my outfit off with one of my leather jackets.

When I stepped out of the closet Deli was still fast asleep. If I’m lucky this meeting will go fast and I can come home to Deli and somehow try to break this news to her, hopefully by then I’ll have a rough guess on how long I’ll be gone. Stepping into my boots I grabbed my phone and car keys before I kissed Deli on the cheek.

The whole drive to Andy’s house my stomach was slowly twisting in knots, bile rose in the back of my throat making me gag a little. What the fuck!? That never happens… apparently not only my mind doesn’t want me to leave I guess my body doesn’t either. Andy’s apartment came into view, taking a deep breath I sighed I should have known this was coming soon the new album is almost done so a new tour had to be coming sooner or later.

“ASHLEY!” CC ran up and tackled me the second I walked into Andy’s using my emergency key.

“CC!” hugging him back I pushed him and I back into the house.

“I’ve missed you so much! It feels like I have seen you in eons!” overdramatically CC fell to the ground wrapping his arms around my legs like a child.

“Yeah, I’ve missed you too buddy. But it’s only been like two days since I’ve last seen you.” Jake and Andy were snickering in the background while CC continued to act like a child grabbing at my looser clothing.

“NO! It’s been like a week! Since you and Deli got together I haven’t seen you!! I miss you Ashleyyyyy!”

“I’ve missed you too CC, now please stand up.”

“NO! I won’t stand up until you promise that you won’t forget about me!!” oh god today’s going to be a long one.

“Fine. I’ll never forget about you CC. You’re my life, my rock, my best friend, my drummer.” CC had now stood up and was smiling at me.

“Aww Ashley I never knew you felt that way!” he pulled me into him roughly hugging me tightly.

“Yeah… C let the fuck go of me please?” doing as he was told he smiled at me sheepishly before skipping off to the living room.

“Goddamn you’re a crazy motherfucker.” shaking my head I watched as CC skipped off.

“So Jinxx should be getting her anytime now, him and Sammi went out last night so…” Jake didn’t finish he didn’t have to, its not a secret that whenever Sammi and Jinxx have a night out on the town that they end up fucking.

“Okay sweet.” sitting down next to Andy on the couch I wrapped my arm around his neck.

“Aww Ash I thought you’d never touch me!” faking a girly smile he blinked up at my innocently.

“Oh but I’ve missed you so Andrew, shh… don’t speak you’ll ruin the moment.” holding my finger to his lips he rolled his eyes before licking my finger.

“EWWW!!!!!! Fuck you Six!” Andy giggled evilly.

“Nope ‘cause you’d like it too much.” rolling my eyes at him I was about to say something but Jinxx walked in cutting me off.

“Hey there Mr. DTF!” Jake winked at him before punching his arm lightly.

“Shut up Jake you’re just jealous that you don’t have someone like Sammi.” Jake plopped down on the couch next to CC still smirking at Jinxx.

“Oh you know it Jinxx.” Jinxx chuckled under his breath before falling into the leather chair across from the couch.

“Soo….” Andy awkwardly wrung his hands looking us all over.

“So? Lets get tour talkin’!” Jake smiled brightly jumping a little.

“Yeah…” unenthusiastically I glanced in Andy’s direction.

“So we’re going to be gone for two months then we’ll take a break for a week then go back on the road again before flying over seas.” overseas!?! WHAT!?! Since when are we doing that?

“Wait where the fuck are we going overseas?”

“England then Japan.” my stomach dropped. England? Well there just went the possibility of taking Deli with me.

“Oh okay.” for the rest of the morning we all talked about tour stops, venues, new merch, finishing up the album, and the accommodations for both the bus and how often we’d stay at hotels. By the time we were finished it was about early afternoon so that means Deli is probably awake.

“Hey see you guys later, I have to go inform Deli of all of this,” walking out the door the guys called back different farewells to me as I shut the door.

Grabbing my phone from my pocket I quickly texted Deli asking her to meet me at the Subway in the mall. It made me chuckle that her reply said she’s just woken up. Damn I love her. Getting in the car I drove towards the mall the feeling of impending doom seeping into my stomach.

I walked briskly through the food court until I found an empty table at the outskirts of all the tables. Sitting down I sighed, I’m really freaking worried how she’s going to take this. I need to calm the fuck down Deli had to have know this was going to happen sometime right? I need to stop thinking negatively. Standing I walked over to the Subway and got a soda, I wonder if I had asked the kid behind the counter who had obviously been drinking on the job would have shared.

Sitting back down I fiddled with the cup sipping the contents every few minutes until Deli arrived. She sat down across from me with a worried look on her beautiful face.

“What did you want to talk about?” her voice was monotone but it pulled me out of my thoughts.

Swallowing hard I sucked on my cheek. I’m now starting to rethink the whole I’m in a band thing. If I had a desk job this probably wouldn’t be happening but if I had a desk job I probably wouldn‘t be living here and wouldn‘t have met Deli in the first place. When I opened my mouth and nothing came out Deli grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

“I’m going on tour,” almost instantly Deli burst into tears. Now that was unexpected.

“That’s great!” Deli ignored her tears and cheered happily. In a second I have a feeling she won’t be feeling that way.

“Deli, I leave next week.” her mouth opened and she looked like she could cry again only this time for the wrong reason.

“For how long?” sucking on my cheek again I didn’t meet her glance. I don’t want to have to tell her this. “How long are you going Ash?”

“Um, well we’re touring for two months then we’ll take a break for about a week before going back out for another couple of weeks then we go to England then Japan then AP tour. So pretty much for the rest of this year.” her hand became ridged in mine. Shit. Shit. SHIT!

“Oh.” Deli’s bangs fell over her face hiding the tears that were falling down her face.

“Deli, Baby I’m sorry.”

“I-it’s not your fault A-Ash.” reaching over the table I kissed her softly.

“I know but I’m sorry. A year will go fast I swear and you can even come to the shows or when ever you want to see me you can fly out. I love you so much Deli please don’t cry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hello all you wonderful reader and commenters! As you learned in the last chapter we're doing outfits now! :D Claps for us!
So Polyvore hates my computer so all my outfits have to be made on it but screen capped for phototbucket. I apologize but my computer just sucks.
Ashley looking his normal sexy self