Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Father, Father, Where Have You Been?

Doctor Bradley-Wood pulled me out into the hallway with a worried look on his face. Him and I had a bit of a history together with this sort of thing. Once the door was shut he gave me an extremely worried look.

“Ashley I need to tell y-”

“Doctor Wood this one is different I swear.” he sighed.

“So you’re not going to leave her now that I’ve called you out of the room?”

“No, I already said this one is different I actually love her.” he groaned.

“Ashley don’t bullshit me. If she’s pregnant you’re not going to leave her right?” wrapping my arms around myself I shook my head no. My heart was pounding in my chest probably loud enough for him to hear. I don’t know what I’m going to do if he comes back and tells me that she is pregnant, I’m probably going to die.

Doctor Wood still didn’t look satisfied but he nodded for me to go back in none the less. Walking back into the brightly lit white room I found Deli hyperventilating. Shit! I never should have let him take me out of the room. Running over to her I held her tightly.

“Shh…it’s going to be ok.” kissing her hair and holding her I tried to calm her down until Doctor Wood came back in the room with a smile on his face.

“Well, we have the results, from both of you.” he was still smiling as he spoke.

“Okay.” urging him on he just continued to smile as he looked down at the paper.

“Well Deli, you and Ashley can be expecting a set of twins in the next nine months.”

What? He can’t be fucking serious. The room went silent for a second before Deli broke down sobbing loudly. She hid herself in my arms and continued to cry. The doctor left leaving me and Deli alone, I let her finish crying before I even tried to speak.

I’m going to be a father. Oh shit. I don’t think I can do that. I mean I can barely remember to feed Killer and Tokyo sometimes how the fuck am I supposed to take care of a child?

“A-Ash?” caressing Deli’s cheeks I removed some of her still falling tears.

“Shh Deli I love you and I swear I’m not going to leave you.” even with my words she still continued to cry.

“I love you Ashley.” kissing her softly I held her waist tightly.

“I love you too Deli. C’mon lets get you home Mommy.” doing my best to smile at her I kissed her again before picking her up and carrying her out of the hospital.

*****

By the time Deli and I got home she was fast asleep. The house was silent meaning that everyone was upstairs unpacking their new home. Setting Deli down on our bed I sighed before kissing her forehead.

Twins? Fuck.

Leaving the room I sighed loudly before falling onto the couch. Twins? Really? I’m only twenty five I’m not ready to have a kid let alone two. I covered my face with my hands trying to hide the tears. I love her so much and I’m not going to leave her but I don’t know if I’m ready to be a dad.

Grabbing my phone I quickly dialed Jinxx’s number. He’d know what to do right now. The line rang twice before he picked up.

“Hello?”

“Jinxx, I need help?”

“Ashley, what’s wrong?” his voice was now laced with worry.

“It’s Deli.” he sighed.

“What happened?” shutting my eyes I patted Killer who had jumped up in my lap.

“She-she’s pregnant.” Jinxx was silent almost to the point where I thought he hung up but his breathing told me he hadn’t.

“Ashley! What did we tell you about condoms?” I groaned, this is the last thing I wanted to hear right now.

“Jinxx please! Just help me! What do I do?”

“Ashley you know just as well as I that you have to stay with her.”

“No shit Jinxx. That wasn’t what I was worried about.” Killer jumped from my lap as I stood up.

“Then what are you worried about?”

“I’m worried about being a dad! I-I just don’t want to fuck some kid’s life up.”

“Ashley, you can do this. Sammi and I will be here for you and so will the rest of the guys.”

“Thanks man.” sighing I stared out the window at the street bellow.

“You’re welcome Ash. Now go take care of her if you think you’re freaking out she’s freaking out beyond anything you could fathom.” checking over my shoulder I saw our door, she’s probably awake now worrying and crying about this.

“Okay I will. Talk to you later.”

“Bye Ash.” hanging up the phone I shoved it back in my pocket I walked back towards Deli and I’s room.

Deli was still asleep when I opened the door, Tokyo was laying at her feet. Crawling into bed next to her I placed my hand on her stomach. I can’t believe that somewhere in there she’s carrying my children. Bending down I rolled up her shirt and kissed her taught stomach softly.

“I love you so much.” closing my eyes I spoke to Deli.

“I love you so much.” with tears streaming down my cheeks I kissed her again this time speaking to our children.

Holy fuck. I’m going to be a dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting to think Ashley is freaking out about being a dad what about you? xD