Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

All Night Long

I remember falling asleep, but I most definitely don’t remember going to bed. I felt a pressure on my stomach, and for some reason or another, I was pretty sure my top was around my boobs. The only reason I didn’t know for sure, was because my eyes were still closed. I felt so tried after crying so hard. Poor Ash was probably having anerysms over it.

Sighing I finally opened my eyes and look down. Sure enough, Ash was fast asleep on my stomach, and my top was just covering my boobs. Sighing again, I stroked his hair as he slept. There was no way I would be able to get up anytime soon.

My mind began drfiting off, thinking about tomorrow, when we would all be leaving to go on tour. I chuckled a little at the thought of being on tour with Ash, I wonder how he was going to cope with his ‘Purdy Porn’ girls and me. This could be quite entertaining.

Just as I finished chuckling, Ash moved in his sleep, his arms wrapped around my torso, pushing my top up even further, completely exposing me to the world. What do you bet he’s going to enjoy waking up to that?

“Ash….Baby, wake up” I said softly, still stroking his hair. He groaned a little in reply, and buried his face in my stomach.

“Your skin is always really warm.” Ash mumbled into my skin, making me laugh as it tickled me.

“Yeah, yeah, you need to wakeup, you’re causing me problems.” I smirked down at him. He rolled so his legs were now straddling me, but his face was still buried in my stomach.

“Babe, could you at least pull my top back down for me please?” I grinned at his stubbornness. He groaned again, before moving so that he was now facing me, but still resting on my stomach. A huge grin work its way on to his face, as he stared at my boobs.

“Well, g’morning there.” He smirked, wiggiling his eyebrows suggestively, making me laugh. He leaned forward, and began kissing and sucking on each boob, while massaging the other. Moaning, I could feel Ashley Jr. pressing against my leg through our clothes.

“Baby-y-y-y, gawd please stop.” I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut, trying my best to not give in to the pleasure, suring through my body.

“Why?” Ash smirked evilly, kissing the valley between my boobs, before kissing and nipping further down my body. My breath hitched in my throat as Ash bit down on my hips.

“Ahhhh” I screamed, tugging on Ash’s hair, making him moan.

He kissed further down, just as he reached the line of my jeans. I grabbed either side of his face, and pulled him back up to my lips, and kissed him hard, while rolling us over so that I was on top.

“Babe, if I can’t get these jeans off, then you definitely aren’t.” I grinned down at him, before grinding my hips into his, causing him to moan, and his eyes to roll to the back of his head.

“We’ll see about that.” He grinned, before popping the button open, and swiftly pulling down the zip. Even though he struggled to get them down my thighs, he managed to pull them off in record time.

“How the fuck did you do that?” I stared in shock at my bare legs, that were resting either side of Ash’s body.

“Practise, lots of very enjoyable practise.” He smirked, lust feeling his eyes as he reached up and kissed me softly on the lips. I pang in the back of my mind reminded me of that slag and what he admitted. Curiousity got the better of me as I thought about how Ash hadn’t actually told me about his past properly.

“Ash, what exactly did you do?” I probed, but was quickly taken off the subject when Ash crashed his lips against mine, and slipped his hand into my pants, inserting 2 fingers at once.

Arching my body to meet his, I stuck my hand down his skinnies, stroking his already hard member. The heat taking over, I forgot everything, as we ripped each other’s clothes off. Ash rolled me onto my back, before thrusting into me, arching my back into him, causing him to go deeper.

“Move!” I growled when he stayed there, he chuckled slightly before beginning to pull in and out of me.

“F-faster.” I moaned, pulling hard on his hair, making him moan the loudest I’ve ever heard. When he reached the fastest he could go, flipping us, I moved my hips even faster up and down.

“Deli-i-I” Ash screamed, guiding me down on his shaft. I felt the familiar ball of ecstasy collect behind my belly button.

“Ahhh Ash!” I screamed, along with him, as we both came. Panting I fell to the side, as Ash pulled me into his chest.

“That was definitely worth waking up for.” He grinned lazily. We both frowned when the door bell rang, more from that I didn’t realise we had a doorbell.

“What time is it?” I questionned. Ash turned funnily to see the alarm clock on his side of the bed.

“Fuck, we must have slept for ages it’s 11 at night.” He said, confusion laced in his features. I frowned, quickly scrambled out of bed as the doorbell rang again. Pulling on a pair of Ash’s clean boxers and his t-shirt, I half-ran to the door. Pulling it open, there stood a very angry looking Mat.

“Um….everything ok?” I questionned, hiding behind the door, even checking to make sure it was still on the chain, and mentalling groaning when it wasn’t.

“Why the fuck have I just found out that you’re pregnant through twitter?” He growled, rage filling his voice and face.

“I don’t know, who the fuck posted it?” I asked, too pissed that someone had blabbed, or even knew and then blabbed, without my knowing.

“Some guy called Jinxx just tweeted to Ash, saying good luck, we’ll be right behind you all the way, you’re going to be a great dad.” Mat hissed, reading from his phone. Slamming the door in Mat’s face, and putting it on the chain and locking it, I felt Mat’s fist collide with the door.

I was mad that Ash had told, I just wish that he’d have told me too. I screamed as the door handle started moving, and a huge bang came from the other side of the door as Mat tried to get in. I knew that if he got in here, Ash wouldn’t make it to tour, never mind to see me looking like a whale.

“What the fuck?” Ash skidded out of the bedroom, still completely naked.

“Mat just found out through Jinxx on twitter, I don’t think he’s the congratulations type.” I said sarcastically.

“Shit babe, I’m sorry..”

“No shh…. It’s fine ok, even if he found out through me, he’d still be a homicidal maniac.” I laughed at little.

I heard Mat’s footsteps stomp away and up to the next apartment. I sighing in relief, Ash pulled me up from the floor, enveloping me in his arms. I relaxed into his scent of axe and mint, as he began playing with the ends of my hair.

“You look so hot in those.” Ash smirked, leading us back to the bedroom. Looks like he trying to get as much in as he can before he can’t on tour. I smiled at the idea, and followed him.

****************

“TOUR TIME!” CC and Jake’s voice screamed through the bedroom and the dived onto the bed, landing on me and Ash. Ash groaned, rolling over and toppling out of bed with an ‘oomph’ of air leaving his body.

“Oh dude, ew, you’re naked!” CC cried like a little child, covering his eyes with his hands, falling back off the bed. Jake laughed, before abruptly stopping, and then looking at me.

“If he’s naked, then that means so are you!” Jake screamed excitedly, just as Jinxx and Andy entered the room. As Jake went to go pull the covers off of me, I growled at him, a look of pure terror on his face, he screamed and ran from the room.

“What was that about?” Austin asked, skipping into the room. His eye bugging out when he saw Ash naked on the floor, and a half-covered me in bed.

“Shit sorry.” He cried, running from the room.

“Eurgh, get out, all of you.” Collapsing onto the pillows, Andy glared before exiting, with CC and Jinxx close behind.

“Babe you ok?” I sighed, closing my eyes against the bright light of the sun.

“I’m good, just tired.” I chuckled as last night’s memories flooded back.

“I wonder why.” I laughed even harder, as Ash glared up at me.

“Shower?” He grinned in agreement, beforely quickly grabbing what we needed, and yanking me out of bed to the bathroom. Emptying everything onto the counter, Ash turned and smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist, and kissing my head.

“I love you, and I’m never going to leave you ok?” He mumbled into my hair. I almost cried, remembering that I was pregnant, instead I just smiled and kissed his jaw.

“I love you too.” And I hope I never lose you.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O two chapters in one day??? Show us the love lol

btw this is my first sex scene, so let me know if it's good or bad :/

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy x