Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Blinding

It wasn’t far to the first venue that we would be playing at, it only took a 3 hours drive and we were there. Everyone scrambled off of the bus in excitement, except Mason, who never really seemed to show much of anything.

As we stepped off of the bus, Ash grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. A nervous smile on his face, as soon as we’d left our apartment, he’d had the smile, and it was starting to bug me a little.

“Why do you keep smiling like that?” I questionned. Ash’s eyes went wide, as he struggled to give me an answer.

“W-well….um….I’m just excited I guess.” He smirked, failing at trying to make me feel a bit better. I decided not to push him, seen as whatever it was, was clearly not meant for me to know.

We all trooped off to the venue, me and Ash swining our held hands, with Andy grumbling something behind us. It would have bugged me, but I was too happy about being able to perform tonight. Just as we reached the door to the venue, CC shot past, cackling evilly, with Jake rushing after him, screaming indeciperable words.

We all just stood there, rooted with shock. Until a familiar voice pulled me out of my trance.

“Well looks like you guys are already having fun.” Looking up, I met Max’s green eyes. Smiling, I slung my arms around his neck, while Ash hovered protectiively behind me.

“I thought you weren’t coming until later?”

“Yeah we weren’t, but some short arse decided he wanted to come early.” Max said, turning to glare at Craig, who was grinning behind him.

“Fair enough.” I smiled, grabbing both Ash’s and Max’s hands and dragging them into the venue.

“So I hear you’re opening for us little miss?” Craig who had followed us in, after my boys and the BVB boys. I nodded enthusiastically. I was totally excited for tonight, I knew that the nerves would hit me soon, but until then, I’ll just revel in the moment.

I turned to talk to Ash, but quickly stopped and frowned, as I noticed to worried look on his face as he scanned the stage and the rest of the room we would be in.

“Babe? You ok?” He was really starting to scare me with all these faces he kept pulling. I couldn’t understand what could be bothering him so much.

“Yeah I’m fine, just nerves I guess, haven’t really played in a while.” He mumbled. I knew that he was lying to me, which was a first, considering Ash had never lied to me before. But this only scared me even more.

“Hmmm….you sure that’s it?” I asked, paranoia making me brave enough to want to know.

“Yeah, must be.” He grumbled, staring into space. Finally getting sick of his behaviour, I crashed my lips onto his, I felt him gasp with shock under my lips, but he quickly kissed back. Wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands slipped to my hips, pulling them closer.

“If you two love birds have finished, it’s time to get ready and do sound check.” Max laughed from the side of the stage. I pulled away from Ash, blushing like crazy, while Ash scrunched his face up in disappointment. Bless, he thought he was going to get laid. Clearly he didn’t believe me before we left.

“Coming.” We both called over to Max, as he shook his head and went away.

*******************************

Me, Austin, Mason, Jake and Harry, were all standing at the side of the stage. The venue was jam packed full, and my nerves were worse than ever. I couldn’t stand still, and everytime I tried to speak, mumble jumble just came out.

As we were handed our gear, we went out onto the stage. I could see Ash, Max and I think Andy, watching from the corner of my eye. But my nerves were still making me want to have a fit on the floor.

When the music started though, that was it, everything just went away. All I could think about was the music, and my lyrics. We were going to do three songs, and we’d even wrote new ones, just for this.

“How you all doing tonight?” I shouted into the mic, the crowd going wild. I smiled in amazement, they loved us already.

The guys burst into our first song, as the lights came on. They were so bright, I had to squint at first, and take a step back. Looking down at the audience in front of me, I couldn’t see anything past 2 feet in front of me, not even the end of the stage. This bothered me a little, but was quickly put to the back of my mind, as I realised my que was coming up.

“This song is called Best Friend’s Brother.” Again the crowd went crazy. I smiled before beginning to sing.

"I call you up when I know he’s at home,
I jump out of my skin when he picks up the phone
What can I tell if he’s looking at me?
Should I give him a smile?
Should I get up and leave?
I know it’s strange, I don’t what I’m thinking
But is it wrong if I see him this weekend
I really hope I can get him alone
I just don’t, don’t want her to know

Yeeeeaaah
My best friend’s brother is the one for me
Yeeeeaaah
A punk rock drummer and he’s 6 foot 3
I don’t want to, but I want to,
Cause I just can’t get you out of my mind!
Yeeeeaaah
My best friend’s brother is the one for me
BFB, BFB
My best friend’s brother, my best friend’s brother

I kinda think that I might be his type
Because if you’re not around
He’s not acting too shy
Sometimes I feel like he might make a move
Is this all in my head?
I don’t know what to do
I know it’s strange, I don’t know what he’s thinking
But is it wrong if I see him this weekend
I really hope I can get him alone
I just don’t, don’t want her to know

Yeeeeaaah
My best friend’s brother is the one for me
Yeeeeaaah
A punk rock drummer and he’s 6 foot 3
I don’t want to, but I want to,
Cause I just can’t get you out of mind!
Yeeeeaaah
My best friend’s brother is the one for me
BFB, BFB
My best friend’s brother, my best friend’s brother
BFB, BFB
My best friend’s brother, my best friend’s brother

Cause he’s such a dream
Yeah
And you know what I mean
If you weren’t related

Yeeeeaaah
My best friend’s brother is the one for me
Yeeeeaaah
A punk rock drummer and he’s 6 foot 3
I don’t want to, but I want to
Cause I just can’t get you out of mind and..
Yeeeeaaah
My best friend’s brother is the one for me
BFB, BFB
My best friend’s brother, my best friend’s brother
BFB, BFB
My best friend’s brother, my best friend’s brother” I was all sweaty from getting into the song, but the crowd was going in insane, so it was worth it.

“Alright so we’ve got another so for you guys tonight, do you wanna hear it?” I shouted, before pointing the mic to the crowd, earning a lot of screaming. I laughed a little, before signalling to the guys to start.

I walked forward a little, so that I could at least attempt at seeing the crowd through the blinding lights. I began to sing the second song, but it didn’t last long. I didn’t see where the end of the stage was, and I walked a little too far, and fell the 4ft drop to the hard floor. All I remember before blacking out was Ash’s face, his mouth was moving but I couldn’t hear what he saying. My mind was to focused on the searing pain that was shooting through the lower half of body.

That’s when it all went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O COMMENT PEOPLE!!!

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy x