Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

She'll Cut You Down With a Single Thrust

With Deli’s hospital dismissal form in hand I walked back into her room only to find her staring into space. She’s probably thinking about the baby. I mean who could blame her. It’s not like every day you find out that one of your children has just died.

“Ready to go?” walking into the room further the worry that I was feeling before got worse.

“Babe?” quickly I walked over to her. I almost died of surprise when she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. It took me a second but after that I was wrapping my arms around her tightly and kissing her. Fuck. This makes me want her so badly.

“Deli are you sure?” pulling out of the kiss I watched in shock as she kicked the door shut.

“I’m sure.” wait. Maybe we shouldn’t do this here. I mean that can’t be a good idea right?

“Ok, but wait until we get to the hotel, k?” grabbing her by the waist I want her in that hotel room NOW.

***

Tossing Deli down onto the bed I pulled my shirt up over my head tossing it behind me. Deli had done the same and was starting to undo my jeans when I fell onto the bed next to her.

“Oh god.” my head fell back when she kissed down my chest. Smirking Deli teased my right nipple causing me to arch my back in pure bliss.

Kicking my jeans off I pushed Deli down so that I could dominate her as I undid the button of her pants. Deli moaned my name loudly, her fingers ran though my hair and tugged hard. I grunted enjoying the pain and pleasure that was surging through my body.

“A-Ash.” I placed small kisses along the inside of her thigh making her break out in goose bumps.

“Yes?” sucking on the tender skin of her inner thigh I smiled hearing her moans.

“S-stop teasing me.” her head hit the pillow when I finally did as she said and insert a finger inside her.

From the sound of Deli and I moaning I hadn’t heard the door open and lock when it was shut. What I did hear though was the sound of Andy screaming.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?!”

SHIT! I forgot that the three of us were sharing a room. Oops… my bad.

Andy had his face covered with his hands and was turning to leave.

“Andy you fucking spaz.” I would have thought Deli would have been screaming in shock too just like Andy was. But instead she was calmly grabbing the blankets trying to cover herself.

“How the fuck can you call me a spaz when I walk in on THIS! You could have at least put a tie on the door or something!”

“Dude chill the fuck out.” standing up I grabbed my boxers because I’m obviously not getting any now that Andy is here and is throwing a hissiefit.

“ME? CHILL THE FUCK OUT!?!” rolling my eyes I had to resist the urge to not slap him.

“Yes you. Don’t act like you didn’t’ think this was going to happen.” note to self, get Deli and I our own room next go round of hotels.

“WELL I DIDN’T” glancing over at Deli I groaned seeing that she had pulled her jeans back on. Damn you Andy!

“Get over yourself princess.” Andy was still standing their with his arms crossed over his chest when I went back over to Deli.

“Hey, I’m sorry I totally forgot about him.” planting a kiss on her forehead I hoped that the innocent act would work.

“It’s fine. But you owe me.” chuckling I pressed my lips to hers.

“I know I do. And I promise that payback will be sweet.” winking at her I grabbed my jeans and pulled them back on.

Andy was still standing in the corner muttering to himself with his arms hugging his middle. Poor boy. But in my defense he should have known from prior touring experience that when he shares a room with me that there is a 50/50 chance that you will walk in on me going down on someone.

“So since we can’t do what I want to do, what did you have planned for the day Andrew?” as I spoke I glared at him hoping he would get the hint that I was fucking pissed.

“Oh I don’t know, I was thinking we could have a three way then watch a porno.” the sarcasm that was spilling from him made me chuckle.

“I’m up for it. What about you Deli?” chuckling Deli nodded a yes.

“Sure I’m up for it. But Andy has to be bottom.” Andy glared at her.

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Nah I don’t really feel like it.” shrugging Deli stuck her tongue out at him.

“I swear if you…” stopping himself Andy took a deep breath and counted to ten. The band wide anger management sessions had paid off I guess.

“You swear what Andy?” raising her eyebrow Deli watched Andy intently.

“I swear if you weren’t pregnant I’d kick your ass.”

“I don’t see why that should stop you.” smirking at him she lunged towards him pulling the scrawny boy to the ground.

“DELI!” Andy screamed in pain.

Well… this wasn’t what I was hoping to have happen. Sighing I walked over to where Deli was mauling Andy. Wrapping my arm around her waist I pulled her off of him. If it wasn’t for me she probably would have killed him. Setting her down on the bed she pouted.

“Why did you stop me?” the look on her face was too cute to not love. Patting her head I kissed her cheek.

“Because if I let you kill him then somehow someone would find someway to blame me for his death.” from the floor Andy snorted.

“Damn… next time just leave the room and act as if you didn’t know anything.”

“Ha, I’ll remember that.” kissing her again I hoped that Andy would leave and payback would come sooner rather than later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh god that's terrible... I'm sorry guys.

Thank you all for the comments they truly make our days :D