Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

I Need My High

Ash kissed me again, probably trying to hint to the ever so thick Andy, to get the hell out. Did he get it? Did he fuck. The dumbass sat on the single bed next to Ash and mine’s double, and turned on the TV.

Fuck this, I needed the high Ash gave me after everytime we had sex, and I needed it now. Grabbing Ash by the top of his arms, I pulled him down on top off me, kissing him with as much passion as you could get in a kiss.

Ash giggled into the kiss, running his hands up and down my sides, until a certain spectator screamed in horror again.

“WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?? YOU’RE GONNA DO IT IN FRONT OF ME?” Andy screamed, making Ash laugh, but me sigh in anger.

“I don’t give a fuck if you watch Andrew, now shut the hell up!” I sneered back at him, before kissing Ash again.

“NO!!! GROSS! WILL YOU FUCKING STOP IT YOU STUPID WHORE!” Andy screamed, his words hitting me like a slap across the face. Ash grunted as I shoved him off of me and headed towards the door.

“Fine suit yourself, dick-sucker.” I called back before slamming the door behind me. I know I shouldn’t have taken it out on Ash, but I need a high, and I needed it now. If he wasn’t going to give it to me, then I would have to find another way.

I stormed down the corridor to Max’s room, and breathed, before normally knocking on the door. After a few seconds the door opened, revealing a very naked Max.

“Oh shit, Deli! Sorry! I thought you’d be Craig, he forgot his key card!” Max cried, moving his hand to cover himself. Giggling to myself, I thought the whole thing was hysterical.

“Why were you answering the door naked for Craig then?” I chuckled as Max shut the door behind me.

“Because then he’d never forget to leave his key behind again, would he?” He smirked at me before flopping on the bed, still stark naked.

“Um….Max?” I asked, getting nervous about what I was about to ask, looking at my feet, and fidgeting. Max’s eyes trained on me.

“Yeah?” He asked, anticipation clear in his voice. I didn’t dare to look at him just yet, just because of what I was about the say.

“You know how you said you were still on drugs?” I said as quietly as possible, but still loud enough for him to hear.

“Deli, no, you promised Ash you wouldn’t.” Max said sternly, sitting up on the bed to look at me properly.

“Please Max, it’ll be just this one time, I promise, I won’t ask again.” I pleaded, tugging on his arms, and giving him the widest puppy eyes I could muster.

Max sighed frustrated, thinking hard about what he should say next. He bit his lip, looking deep into my eyes, before tugging his hair with his free hand.

“Fine, but just one line ok?” He pointed his finger at me, as if to emphasize his point. I nodded vigourously, just happy to be getting a high. And seen as I was only doing one line, Ash would never know, and it wasn’t like it was going to happen again.

*****************************

One line had turn into a whole lot of lines. I didn’t even know what I was sniffing up anymore, only that I was flying high as a kite, just as Max was. We were sat around the coffee table, white powder in front of us, we each had a line left, but neither one of us could stop laughing long enough to get rid of them.

By this point we didn’t even know why we were laughing. I only knew that I no longer needed a high, I no longer felt any pain for my lost daughter, the only thing I felt was happy, and like I was floating or on one of those rides that spin you around so fast you can’t see.

I finally stopped laughing enough to sniff up my last line, the sudden surge of the high hitting me again. Looking up I saw Max following suit and sniffing up his line, before getting a dazed look on his face and passing out.

A few seconds later, when I’d stopped laughing hard at Max passing out, a loud banging came at the door. Struggling to get up, I managed to get to the door. I breathed, and reminded myself to act sober, before pulling opening the door, to a very concerned Ash.

He turned and shouted down the hall, and a few seconds later Andy came rushing to the door, shock written on his face. It took me a few seconds to actually register what Ash had said.

“Andy, I’ve got her.” Well, at least I think that’s what he said. I giggled a little at my stupidity, before collapsing in Ash’s arms, my high taking over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O shock horror, will Ash find out?

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy x