Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Angels Lie to Keep Control

I watched Deli slam the door behind her. I was so close to having sex again and Andrew fucking ruined it and called her a fucking whore. I think Mr. Biersack needs an attitude adjustment.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!” Andy jumped when I yelled at him.

“What do you mean? She’s nothing more than a slut and you know it Ashley. You’re only staying with her because you’re dumb ass got her knocked up.” his words hit me like bullets.

“Andrew you need to learn your fucking place, apparently you can’t tell that I really do love Deli and our child.” rolling his eyes Andy crossed his legs and went back to the TV.

“I know what my place is, I think she needs to learn what hers is.” what I would love to do is to walk over to that smug son of a bitch and slap him but if I do that then I’ll get my ass kicked to the curb and out of the band.

“She knows hers. And it’s above you so keep your fucking mouth shut and be nice to her or I will make you suffer.” again he rolled his eyes and made a noise that told me he was unimpressed with that was going on.

“Sure Ash, you can think that’s where she is. But I’m sure one day you’ll learn, when that day comes don’t come crying to me.”

“Whatever. Now help me find her, I don’t fucking trust her with Green being in the same building as us.”

“What do you mean?” all the tension that had surrounded us a moment ago was gone now Andy was looking at me with a worried look.

“I mean with Mr. Druggie being here I can’t say I trust Deli’s actions. We’ve already lost one baby no need to lose another.”

“Do you think…?”

“I don’t really know Andy, but get Jake, Jinxx, and C too we need to find her fast.”

Andy took out his phone and sent out a text message to the three of them as we began to search any possible place she could be. The five of us met up in the lobby and divided the hotel up into sections. Jake took the pool and workout area and the surrounding hallways, Andy took the first floor and the rest of the lobby, Jinxx had the second floor and all the stair wells, CC ran off towards the parking lot and the back of the hotel, and I took the third through fifth floor.

Halfway though my search of the third floor Austin and Craig came out of a room with a worried look on their face when they saw me looking around the empty hallway frantically.

“Ash what are you doing?” Craig approached me cautiously.

“Looking for Deli have either of you seen her?”

“I haven’t she hasn’t texted me back either,” Austin now looked really worried, I wonder if he knows about Deli’s past and is thinking what I’m thinking.

“Shit. She isn’t texting me back either. Okay can you guys help the rest of us find her? Everyone else is scattered around the hotel looking for her.”

“Dude of course we’ll help you find her. A missing Deli who’s pregnant can’t be good.” Austin pulled out his phone probably to tell the rest of A Day of Rain to get their asses looking for Deli as well.

“I’ll get the guys to look for her too, we can’t find Max either. Should we be worried about that?” so many thoughts ran through my head when he said that. Crazy thoughts like, is Deli cheating on me with Max and are they doing drugs together were the two thoughts that scared me half to death.

“Yes we should be worried about that. Hall ass and get looking, Craig go find Jake and check everywhere with him, Austin go with CC in the parking lot and check every bus we have.”

After checking every hallway that had been designated for me to search I went down to find someone to pair up with to search their territory. The first person I ran into was Andy who looked up from the maid he had been talking to. He excused himself from the young woman that he had been talking to and walked over to me. The same look he had had when Deli was in the hospital was on his face.

“That maid I was just talking to said that Max’s room is on the next floor room number 266.” my first instinct was to run towards his room but I didn’t, my stomach was twisting in fear. I’ll honestly say I’m terrified as to what I might find when we get to his room.

“A-Andy can you go with me?” Andy smiled a little and patted my back.

“Of course, let’s go.”

Andy took the elevator and I ran up the stairs three at a time. By the time I had made it to Max’s door I was out of breath. Slowly Andy walked around the corner. Raising my hand I knocked on the door the fear from before had gotten worse much worse. Andy was still down by room 240 something when Deli opened the door.

Deli looked fried. Goddamn it! I knew I should have stopped her before she did something like this. Turning away from my high girlfriend and mother of my child I yelled to Andy.

“Andy I’ve got her!” giggling Deli fell into my arms.

Rushing over to see what had happened Andy’s eyes went wide when he saw Deli then peeked in the door. It must have killed him to see his friend laying on the ground passed out from what ever the fuck they had been doing.

“What the fuck happened in there?” Andy shut the door tightly and nudged me towards our room.

“I-I don’t know. We should have gone in and looked shouldn’t have we?” shrugging Andy opened our door and held it open so I could lay Deli on the bed.

“No, I think if you had gone in their Ash you probably would have killed one of them.” tucking the blankets around Deli’s body I sighed he’s probably right I might have killed Max if I walked in there.

“Do you think we should take her to the hospital?”

“No, just let her rest if she doesn’t come to in a few hours then take her.”

“Are you sure? I mean what about the baby?” Andy rest his hand on my shoulder.

“I think they’ll be fine but if you’re worried then once she’s awake you can take her and have them checked out.” nodding I glanced back at Andy/

“Okay, thanks man.” he’s my best friend and even if we have our up and down about Deli he’s always going to stand by and help me like he is now. “Andy, text everyone and tell them to stop looking for her.”

Leaving the room Andy texted everyone. Once he had left the room, to find CC to play around with in the lobby, I sat down beside Deli and ran my hand through my hair. What the fuck was she doing in there? Drugs obviously but what kind and how much? Did the drugs effect the baby? Is he alright? Earlier she had been in love with little Oscar and now after what she had done it doesn’t seem like she loves him or I that much.

I hadn’t realized that tears had been running down my cheeks until one fell down onto the hotel sheets and left a mark. Removing the tears from my face I kissed Deli’s forehead. When she wakes up she’s getting one hell of an interrogation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this took so long to get out everyone, a lot of things have happened in my life recently that have made my writing take a backseat. Again I'm so sorry!