Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Thank You

I woke up to a curled up Ash next to me, and a very tired looking Andy, crossed-legged, staring at the quiet TV screen.

“Finally awake huh?” Andy mumbled quietly, but still loud enough for me to hear. All the while, never taking his eyes off of the screen.

“I didn’t think he’d find out, it was only suppose to be one line.” I muttered, looking back at the sleeping Ash, tears filling my eyes. I honestly hadn’t thought about what I had been doing, I just wanted a high. I’d been so selfish, and now Ash knew, and was probably hurt. I’d promised to never do anything like that again. The one promise I made him, and I broke it.

“He’s hurt, more than he’s letting on.” Andy mumbled again. Turning back, he was now looking at me.

“I didn’t want to hurt him, I just….I needed something, and….that was the only thing that I could think of, other than Ash.” Andy nodded, as if he somehow understood what I was saying.

“That’s why you were so desperate earlier?” I nodded in reply.

“So, is he just your little ‘fix’ whenever you need it? Or do you genuinely like him?” Andy asked, irritation clear in his voice. Now that he’d actually said the question, I had to think about it. Memories came flooding back.

‘“Surprise.” Ash whispered in my ear, pulling the blindfold off. I gasped. It was beautiful, the palm had little fairy light things wrapped round them, in front of us was a black blanket, with a picnic basket, and an iPod off to the side.

“Oh, Ash!” I said, covering my mouth in shock. It was beyond beautiful, I had a dream once with something similar like this to it. I couldn’t believe that a guy like Ash would do this for a girl like me.

“Do you like it?” Ash asked, putting his hands on waist, making my heart flutter. I was speechless, I was lucky to manage a nod. I could feel my eyes brimming with tears of happiness. Not even my closest friends treated me this good. Speaking of which I should probably say hi to them at some point.

“I-I love it.” I finally managed to get out, I could feel the tears start to overflow, so I quickly wiped them away, not wanting Ash to get the wrong impression.

“I’m so glad you do.” I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, in return he hugged my waist tightly, he kissed my hair and buried his face in to it. I hid into his neck, gawd he smelt nice. It smelt like Axe, but with something else, I couldn’t tell what it was though.

“Thank you so much.” Stupid thing to say I know, but I felt like I had to say it. Ash started rocking me, and sang into my hair.

“I will await dear, a patients of eternity, my crush.” I giggled at him, he’s such a romantic, I’d have never have guessed. But it was sweet, earning him a kiss. He beamed in return. Where has this boy been all my life.’


“I love him, the way he makes me feel is just a bonus.” I finally answered Andy’s question. He smirked in content, as if that was the answer he was waiting for.

“Then I now longer have a reason to hate you.” He smiled at me, utterly confusing me in the process.

“What do mean?”

“When Ash first came to me, telling me about you, I was terrified that you were using him, I’ll admit I was a bit jealous too, at how happy you made him, but mostly scared, that you would hurt him, and that he’d go back to the way he was a few months before he met you, with the alcohol, women, parties, etc. But now, I genuinely believe that you love him, so we’re cool now.” Andy explained. Realisation finally dawned on me, this entire time, Andy was just protecting Ashley, he’d never really hated me.

Crawling out of bed from next to Ash, I tiptoed over to Andy, and hugged him. Something a few hours ago, I thought I’d never do.

“Thank you.” I whispered in his ear.

“For what?” He said, hugging me back, but confusion wriddled his brow.

“For looking after him when I was too busy being a selfish dick.” My eyes began filling up again, Andy noticed this surprisingly, and pulled me down next to him. While hugging me, he stroked my hair and hummed into my ear. His voice was like silk, so smooth and soft. It quickly lulled me to sleep again. Into dreams of memories of Ash and I, and what Andy had told me. For once, since that perfect day, I fell asleep happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day, we really are something.

But....where's the comments?

Also could everyone give Sockii/Paula a huge hug, she's being going through a lot lately, and i know it would mean a lot if you guys did that! So show some love.

Enjoy :)