Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

You Owe Me.

So since A Day Without Rain’s bus has been vandalized by some stupid ass people last night while Andy and I were out they will be bunking in our bus until their’s is fixed again. And I just happened to be a lucky one and didn’t have to share my bunk with another man, I got to share mine with Deil. Which speaking of Deli, she’s back and I’m extremely horny.

I watched Deli as she pulled back a curtain or a bunk and looked in.

“Deli, the one over there is my bunk.” Deli’s face turned red and she closed the black curtain that he had been holding up.

“Oh well... thank you.” she shot me a cute little smile before pushing back the curtain of the right bunk and climbed in.

I have her right where I want her. With my ninja like stealth I silently snuck up to the curtain of my bunk. Very slowly I pulled the thin fabric back, my eyebrow raised with what I found hiding behind the black fabric. Deli had the same cute little smile but this time I could see the lust in her eyes. I swallowed hard.

“You’re quite welcome.” when I licked my lips Deli giggled.

“So Ash, how much have you missed me?” pulling myself up into the bunk with her I smiled.

“Quite a lot. How much have you missed me?” wrapping her arms around my neck she placed little kisses along my jaw line.

“More than you probably know.” there wasn’t much space in the bunk so we were already quite close together but that didn’t stop me pulling her into my chest.

Bring our lips together I sucked on her bottom lip gaining small moans from her. Her fingers ran through my hair and tugged hard. Breaking the kiss I moaned, fuck she pulls hard but that’s the way I like it.

“Oh Deli. I love you so much.” my hands began exploring the contours of her body. Fuck I’ve missed this so much, this makes up for sleeping with my bass.

“I love you too Ash.” nipping at her neck she sighed.

Our kissing became feverish, slipping my hands up her shirt I pulled it off leaving her in only her bra. From under me Deli chuckled.

“Ash, don’t you think we should wait until we get to the hotel?” wait? Fuck that I’ve waitied long enough for this.

“No. Baby, I’ve missed you touch so much.” again she chuckled but kissed me again.

“Okay suit yourself.” I pinned her down a pulled her bra off. Kissing down her chest. Taking her breast into my mouth made her moan loudly. Her hands pulled off my shirt off and her finger tips ran up my chest making my skin break out in gooseflesh.

“Oh Ash.” Deli’s moans became throatier as I continued to suck on her breast.

Just as I was about to unbutton her jeans there was a knock on the outside of our bunk. I groaned. Who the fuck is ruining my Ashley Deli happy time?!? Because whoever it is has the possibility of dieing.

“Who is trying to run our happy time?” as I spoke I just kept kissing Deli.

“Tis me Harry. I’m sorry Ash but we need Deli right now.” I chuckled.

“You might need her but I need her more.” Deli pushed me off her. My face fell. What? That’s it!

“Ash I have to go, the guys need me.” I groaned but passed her a shirt that was laying on the bed.

“Fine. But you owe me big time.” Deli got up and jumped out of the bunk.

“I know.” she pulled the curtain back and winked at me.

I watched as she walked towards the back of the bus with with Harry. I had to bite my lip and resist the urge to jump out of the bunk and grabbed her and make her come back with me. Of course the way she shook her ass as she was walking didn’t make that urge stop at all.

Once they were gone I closed the curtain and sighed. Why? I was so close to my happy place again. I almost reached out of my bunk and grabbed my bass but I decided that since Deli was back I probably shouldn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yikes that is terrible. I'm sorry guys!

P.S Jessica is the best queen of the sea monkeys with me! :D

Thank you guys for all the comments < 3