Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Youth and Whiskey

After running up a few flights of stairs Deli and I had managed to find our way to our room. When I slammed the door shut the door and locked it Deli jumped the shit out of me and pinned me up against the wall. Her lips were hard on mine as I wrapped my arms around her thighs. God damn I can’t want to be inside her.

Pulling her up onto my hips I carried her over to the bed, The second we fell into the bed I ripped Deli’s shirt off only to be pleasantly surprised to find that she hadn’t been wearing a bra all night. Hell, if I had known that then this would have been done in the bathroom of the venue. I groaned in pleasure seeing her exposed chest.

With a smirk on those beautiful lips of hers Deli began palming me through the thin fabric of my jeans. “Oh Deli, don’t tease.”

Begging her not to tease did nothing for me. She clawed my shirt off and began nipping and sucking at my neck. Deli continued to rub me through my pants, the combination of her kisses and the rubbing were almost enough to send me over the edge.

“Goddamn it Deli.” my back arched as Deli stopped palming and began grinding her hips against mine.

“Shit. Shit. Shit. You know you’re going to pay for this right?” shrugging at my words Deli’s hands raked through my hair and tugged hard.

“I know. But don’t act like you’re not loving all of this.” sucking on the skin of my neck Deli ground her hips into mine harder.

“I am loving all of this. But you know I can’t stand being bottom.” Deli chuckled a little as her hands untangled themselves from my hair and began running down my chest.

I moaned softly in her ear as her hands created small patterns all over my chest. Deli’s finely manicured nails dug into the skin around my Outlaw tattoo making me moan like the whore I am. My moans only got louder as her hands continued to sink lower and lower towards the northern parts of my body.

“Well you’ll just have to get over yourself now won’t you Mr. Purdy.” purring I winked at her.

“Mr. Purdy? Now that turns me on.” in one swift movement I managed to get her jeans off her body and get her under me.

“Does it Mr. Purdy?” nibbling my earlobe Deli’s back rose off the bed when my hand began rubbing between her thighs.

“Yes it does.” with her eyes shut tight in pleasure she still managed to undo my belt and get my pants on the ground. When her hands started probing for my boxers her eyes popped open only to find that I hadn’t been wearing any.

“Well some is happy about this.” giggling she glanced down at my erection.

“Mmmmhhh... I am.” running my finger along the thin strip of black fabric that made up Deil’s underwear I brought our lips together. My tongue was in her mouth exploring it’s contents almost instantly. While our kissing became more and more feverish my hands slipped off her little black panties.

“Oh god Ash.” Deli’s chest pressed against mine hard once I slipped a finger in her. She bit down on her bottom lip hard trying to keep back a moan as my finger was joined by another.

“Dammit Ash, fuck me.” chuckling under my breath I pulled my fingers out of her and aligned myself with her.

“Are you sure? I mean we can just-”

“FUCK ME!” I chuckled again. I love toying with her like that.

Pushing into her slowly gained me a throaty moan. Her back arched to the point where I thought I may have broken her back. But that didn't’ stop me from thrusting into her again. Deli moaned my name loudly as my thrusting became faster.

“A-Ash...” my eyes began to get blurry and that familiar feeling started building up behind my navel.

“A-almost th-there.” hitting her in just the right spot made her moan a million times louder than before.

“A-Ash I’m gonna-” as she spoke I came inside her.

“Oh fuck Deli...” thrusting into her a few more times I rode out the orgasm.

“Ashley.. Oh hell.” falling off of Deli I pulled her into my chest kissing her softly.

“I love you so much Deli.” she smiled sweetly up at me before bringing our lips together again.

“I love you too Ash.” Deli’s words were yawns. “Hey Ash?”

“Yeah Babe?” bringing the blankets around us tightly I kissed her forehead.

“We have a doctors appointment for Oscar in the morning. Just so you know.” I smiled down at her, she was starting to show now and now that the fans knew that she was pregnant my life was basically complete.

“Okay that sounds like it could be fun.” giggling a little Deli cuddled into my chest.

“I think it will be.” placing my hand on her stomach I smiled. It isn’t often that I get to say this but right now it think it needs to be said, right now my life is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers :D
I'm back! My mum got her laptop back so I can update again until my laptop is back! :D

And Jessica, my wonderful coauthor you're an amazing person who somehow puts up with me ^^