Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

If I Don't Say This Now, I Will Break

The show was about to start, and I have such an amazing plan for tonight that it will blow everyone out of the water. Pulling Deli into my chest I tilted her head up towards me, she smiled at me making my heart melt. In just a few short days my life has gotten so great that I can’t even start to explain how excited I am about everything. Deli giggled and hugged me one last time before I had to go on stage. I had asked her to watch tonight’s set because I had a few surprises up my sleeve. I can guarantee everyone including the guys will be both shocked and very happy.

I hadn’t told the guys what I was planning to do all they knew was that towards the end of the set that I wanted to take a few minutes to speak to the crowd. Of course they were more than willing to let me do it, but they weren't’ so happy when I told them I wasn’t going to tell them what I had to say before hand. It’s a surprise. The best kind of surprise I might also add.

The set went by painfully slow. Butterflies were building in my stomach the closer and closer the end of the set got. And every time I looked back I found Deli watching me, that didn’t make the butterflies stop. After we had finally finished Savior Andy glanced over at me and gave me a sign that it was now my turn to speak. I took a deep breath and let it out. Here goes nothing.

“Okay everyone Ashley would like to make some sort of an announcement.” I gulped. Oh great. I never planned what to say. I probably should have done that...

Stepping up to the mic stand that had been deemed mine I swallowed hard before glancing out at the crowd of kids watching me, behind me my bandmates were watching with bated breath, as was Deli standing off to the side of the stage.

“So everyone...” chuckling to myself I looked back at Andy who gave a nervous laugh into the mic.

“I guess you guys can all tell Ash doesn’t do a lot of public speaking.” I shrugged. The box in my pocket that I had purchased earlier this afternoon was being exceedingly heavy. I’m about to do the one thing I thought I would never do in my life.

“Yeah.... Thanks Andrew.” I turned away from Andy and the rest of the guys and I looked out on the crowd of people.

This is the right thing to do. I love Deli. I love our children. And I’m going to make sure that Deli and I are the best parents that we can be. Oscar and Amy are going to be in a loving home with a happy family.

“So everyone. You all by now must know that Deli from A Day For Rain and I are together and are expecting a son.” the crowd below me awwed at this new. “Well we had been expecting twins before. And after a fall that Deli had taken earlier in the tour we lost our daughter but our son survived. Of course this came as a huge blow and a huge blessing to us.”

In the background I could see the guys standing their awkwardly. They remembered the wave of emotions that the day at the hospital had been Andy knew how bad it had been first hand. My throat went dry. This was the first time I had ever said anything about our first daughter to the public, of course it killed me to think about her but now that we have another little girl it makes some of that pain from before go away.

“Well today we got amazing news. By some miracle we do have a daughter. Amy. Her and her brother Oscar are as healthy as can be.” from behind me Andy, CC, Jinxx, and Jake tackled me into a hug, they were screaming and laughing. Hell... I never expected that kind of reaction.

Laughing I did my best to hug my joyous friends back. They were all yelling at me for having made them worry but they were all incredibly happy about Deli and I still having twins. The crowd was just as excited they were all screaming happily and snapping pictures. Once we had stopped hugging and yelling I went back to the mic, I wasn’t finished with the happy news.

“But I’m not finished I would like for my lovely girl friend and mother of my unborn children to please join me on stage. Deli? My love please get that sexy little ass of yours out here!” Deli was pushed onto the stage by Mason and Harry. Blushing like mad she walked up to me.

“What the hell do you want Ashley?” handing my bass off to Jake I took Deli’s tiny hands in mine. Our eyes met and I smiled down at her. This is what love is. I know it is. And what I’m feeling, this is real.
“Delilah Emily Silvings, you know that I love you. Correct?” rolling her eyes she nodded.

“Of course I know that Ashley Purdy.” I smiled and fished the box out of my pants pocket.

“Do you know how much I love you though?” the fans below us had fallen almost silent. They were snapping photos of us like their lives depended upon capturing every second of what was going on between Deli and I.

“A lot I can imagine.” nodding I pretended to give her words consideration.

“Well I love you more than you know. I don’t want to copy anyone here but I’m pretty sure I love you more than I could ever scream.” Deli chuckled and shook her head.

“You’re such a loser Ash. But you’re my loser.” pecking me on the check quickly she chuckled seeing all the flashes go off. I can promise you that all of those will either be on facebook or on twitter.

“Good, I’m glad that I’m your loser. Deli, do yo remember that I said I would take care of you and our children no matter what happened?” tears were brimming in her eyes. I know that she knows what’s about to happen.

“I do Ash.” taking a deep breath I presented the box to her and got down on one knee in front of her. Everyone in the room gasped.

“Then Deli will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?” I felt the tears come to my eyes as well when Deli shook her head yes.

“Of course I will Ashley.” slipping the ring on her finger I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips with an amazing amount of passion. I know that I’ve made the right decision. This is what I’ve always wanted.

“Deli I love you so much.” everyone around us was cheering and clapping so my words were just whispers in her ear.

“I love you too Ash. I love you so much.” our lips touched the others again. Why do I get the feeling that after the show that we’re going to have some sort of celebration? Not that I care, as long as I’m with Deli then I’m happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeee!! Ash and Deli are going to get married and have beautiful children!
I was hoping that this chapter was going to be a million times better but I feel like it still came out pretty well.
The ring!

Thank you everyone for the comments! We LOVE them so much!!! <3
And Jessi!!!!! You're an amazing person! I love you so damn much! We're gonna have an amazing party in our jelly palace and we'll make a movie about it that is a million times better than The Hangover! :D