Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Swoosh Of Ecstasy

I was still slightly nervous at what Ash’s plan was, especially after he asked me to stay and watch BVB’s set, and didn’t give me a reason why. My rational mind was telling me that it can’t be anything bad, it’s Ash, if it was bad he would have told me to my face first. Which must mean that it’s good right? Right.

The set went by pretty quickly, but Ash looked nervous all the way through, he kept glancing at me, then the guys, the crowd, and then me again. What ever this plan of his was, it was either big, or he just had no idea what he was going to do….or both. After they had finished ‘Savior’ Andy glanced over at Ash, guess it was that time all ready. I held my breath, preparing myself for what ever crazy ass plan Ash has come up with this time. Please be good.

“Okay everyone Ashley would like to make some sort of an announcement.” Andy told the crowd, resulting in Ash gulping and looking like he’d just shit himself. Typical Ashley hasn’t actually planned this out….sort of like my bump. Ash stepped up to the mic, gulping again. I had a good mind to slap him upside the head for being unprepared after getting us all this nervous.

“So everyone...” Chuckling to himself, Ash looked back at Andy who gave a nervous laugh into the mic. Great. Neither of them know what’s going on, useless buggers.

“I guess you guys can all tell Ash doesn’t do a lot of public speaking.” Ash shrugged. I wish they would quit stalling and hurry up, my stomach’s tying itself in knots from all this waiting.

“Yeah.... Thanks Andrew.” Ash turned away from Andy and the rest of the guys and looked out on the crowd of people. Please don’t make a fool of yourself….anymore than you already have. Good thing he’s cute.

“So everyone. You all by now must know that Deli from A Day For Rain and I are together and are expecting a son.” the crowd below him awwed at this. “Well we had been expecting twins before. And after a fall that Deli had taken earlier in the tour we lost our daughter but our son survived. Of course this came as a huge blow and a huge blessing to us.” Tears brimmed up in my eyes, we’d never talked about our daugther before, not even to each other. The pain stabbed at my heart, the fact that we’ll never know her, even though I’m glad we now have Amy, it still means that there’s one child of mine that I’ll never get to hold or even see.

“Well today we got amazing news. By some miracle we do have a daughter. Amy. Her and her brother Oscar are as healthy as can be.” from behind Ash, Andy, CC, Jinxx, and Jake tackled him into a hug, all the while, Austin, Mason, Jake and Harry did the same to me, whisper screaming at me for not telling them sooner, huge smiles on their faces. Their smiles were infectious, making me beam right along with them.

Looking back the stage in between getting attacked my Austin feeling my bump, I saw Ash going back to the mic. What else could he possibly have to say now? Confusion spread across my face, completely ignoring Austin’s strange baby talk to my stomach.

“But I’m not finished I would like for my lovely girl friend and mother of my unborn children to please join me on stage. Deli? My love please get that sexy little ass of yours out here!” I was pushed onto the stage by Mason and Harry when I stood rooted. Blushing like mad I walked up to him. This could be very embarrassing.

“What the hell do you want Ashley?” handing his bass off to Jake, he took my hands in his. Guess it is true that bass players have huge hands, I mentally laughed to myself, guess the other rumor about hands was true too. Our eyes met as Ash smiled down at me, pure loving filling his face, my dirty thoughts flying away as he left me breathless. I don’t think I could live without this guy anymore, it would kill me.

“Delilah Emily Silvings, you know that I love you. Correct?” rolling my eyes, I nodded, here comes cheesey Ash.

“Of course I know that Ashley Purdy.” I chuckled to myself, but was quickly stopped when Ash pulled out a small box from his pocket. I was more shocked that he could fit anything else in those pants of his, than what could possibly, definitely be in that box.

“Do you know how much I love you though?” Camera flashes were going off like crazy from the crowd, he’s going to ask me to marry him. Ashley Purdy is going to ask me to marry him. A swoosh of pure escstasy swooped over my entire body. This was really happening.

“A lot I can imagine.” Nodding, he looked down in thought, playing with the box in his hand.
“Well I love you more than you know. I don’t want to copy anyone here but I’m pretty sure I love you more than I could ever scream.” I chuckled and shook my head, cheesey Ash only comes out when he’s trying to tell me how much he loves me. This was definitely going to be a moment to remember, he’d never been this cheesey in front of anyone, not even the bands.

“You’re such a loser Ash. But you’re my loser.” Pecking him on the cheek quickly I chuckled again seeing all the flashes go off like it was the end of the world if they didn’t. We’ll probably the front of some weird gossip magazine tomorrow.

“Good, I’m glad that I’m your loser. Deli, do yo remember that I said I would take care of you and our children no matter what happened?” Tears were brimmed in my eyes, he’s really going to ask me. I, Deli Silvings, got Ashley Fucking Purdy to act like a real guy.

“I do Ash.” Taking a deep breath Ash held up the box, while kneeling on his knee. Everyone in the room gasped, including me, a huge grin spread across my face.

“Then Deli will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?” Tears came to his eyes as well when I shook my head yes, I couldn’t get any words out as that swoosh of escstasy intensified from before.

“Of course I will Ashley.” Slipping the ring on my finger, Ash pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips with such an amount of passion, it could rival anything I’ve ever felt before. My heart pounded in happiness, although I never thought the day would come, it feels like heaven that it did.

“Deli I love you so much.” Everyone around us was cheering and clapping so Ash’s words were just whispers in my ear, sweet, sweet whispers.

“I love you too Ash. I love you so much.” Our lips touched the others again, the same passion and fireworks as the first time we kissed. I don’t think I’m letting go of Ash at all tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guys sorry it took so long to get this out, I got banned from the internet :/

ANYWAYS!!! Comment and subscribe, it makes us soo soo happy, and thank you to our new commentors, we're glad you're liking the story. :D

Sockii I love you so friggin much, and I can't understand why the hell you put up with me, but I'm so glad you do, just in cases of jelly palace movie parties XD