Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Please, Please Don't Leave Me

By the time both Ash and I were turning wrinkley from the water, we’d still hadn’t left each other’s lips, and neither had Ash’s hands left my bump.

Ash pulled the plug out, while carrying me with him out of the bathroom, completely ignoring towels, and straight onto the bed, his lips still attached to mine in a smooth, relaxing motion.

“Ash, I don’t wanna do anything like that tonight, I just wanna lay with you.” I broke the forever long kiss. This would probably the first time I’ve ever turned Ash down, but I honestly just wanted to be in Ash’s arms, all night, to feel safe. Besides, he might as well get use to it right? You can’t have sex with a pregnant lady, after a certain point…..Oh gawd! What if he get’s bored of waiting? What if he stops caring and finds someone else? He wouldn’t leave me would he? He’s Ashley Purdy for crying out loud, he proposed to you in front of thousands of fans, of course he won’t leave you. But that won’t stop him from needing it from time to time.

“What you betting that all those videos and photos are up now?” I chuckled into Ash’s ear as he kissed my neck, guessing he wasn’t listening earlier. Ash just smiled against my skin, continuing with what he was doing. Fuck, of course he won’t last a few months Deli, he can barely hold back now. I don’t think I’d live through Ash cheating on me…..he wouldn’t do that to us, not his kids. But Deli, he didn’t want kids. Maybe I should give him the best night of his life, then maybe he’ll stay, he won’t leave me for some Purdy Porn girl. He’ll be my Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O this is a horrible chapter, and I apologise greatly :/ it's short and crappy, sorry guys

Sockii, the real Alla would be jealous of our Jelly Palacism MWHAHAAA Love you!!! :D you need to smile more because of said love lol