Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Trust Me

Leaving Ash to be tortured and interrogated by Jinxx, Jake and laughed at by Andy, I dashed off to find Sammi. I needed to figure out a way to control my urges, otherwise I’m going to be in some deep shit.

“Sammi?.....Sammi?” I shouted as I made my way down the many corridors, opening possible doors that she could be behind.

After about half an hour of searching, I gave up. I had no idea where the hell she was, but she definitely wasn’t in venue. A wave of loneliness hit me, all my band where out grabbing random shopping, and the only people I hung around with other than that, were Ash’s band, Ash’s friends. Don’t get me wrong, I love the boys to bits, Andy especially, but they just weren’t my friends.

Heading back to the buses, I realised I’d left my phone in Ash’s bunk. Jon had gone to pick up our new bus this morning, so there was still some moving to be done.

Opening the door to the BVB bus, I stood still for a few seconds, waiting to hear if anyone was on the bus. The only noise throughout the bus was so shuffling, but that quickly stopped. Feeling slightly scared, I tiptoed towards Ash’s bunk, where the noise was coming from. Slowly opening the curtain a fraction, Ash was laid with his face in his pillow. The only reason I knew he wasn’t asleep, was that his breathing was too quick.

“Ash?” I said quietly, Ash lifted his head, looking pretty down, and….exhausted?

“Baby what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly, stroking the hair out of his face. He sighed rubbing his face over.

“It’s nothing, I’m just tired.” The thing with Ash is that he doesn’t meet your eyes when he’s lying, like he’s doing now. Pushing him gently, he got the hint to move over, as I jumped into his bunk with him.

Wrapping my hands around his face, I forced him to look at me. His eyes were bloodshot, like he’d been crying.

“Ashley, don’t lie to me. I know something’s up.” It hurt slightly that he wouldn’t tell me what was going on. Maybe it was something the guys said to him. What could they have said, that would make him hide away and cry?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so rubbish, it's sort of a filler to be honest :/

Major thank you to our commentors and subscribers, we seriously love you guys so soo so much :D

Paula, I love you muchly muchly, when I move to America, we can party it up LOADS!!!