Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Reality or Dream?

"Deli, relax I’m just a little stressed right now. Please calm down.” Ash begged, in return I just huffed and rolled my eyes. All the drama and….activities, shall we say, of today have really taken their toll on me. I felt so drained.

Giving up, and going along with Ash’s façade, I curled into his side, hiding in his chest, and attempted to drift off for a quick nap.

“I love you.” I murmured, while my eyes closed.

“I love you too Deli.” Ash mumbled into my hair, wrapping his arms around me, and squeezing me gently into him.

Ash started singing something in my hair, but I couldn’t tell what the words were, before I totally drifted off into my little dream world.

I woke in a very quiet hospital. Looking down, confusion swept across my face as I looked at the hospital gown and wheelchair that I was in. Turning around to see who was pushing me, I immediately panicked, there was no-one there. This place was deserted. But as soon as I turned back around, a flurry or nurses and doctors, with one of those carts that have the electric things that bring you back after crashing ran into the room in front of me.

“WE’RE LOSING HER!”

“DELI! DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEEASE!” Ash’s familiar voice screamed from the same room. Rushing out of the wheelchair, I bolted into the room. At the sight of myself, all the noise just….disappeared. There was blood, everywhere. My skin was white as paper….I was dead. Stunned, I glanced to see what the two nurses in the corner were doing.

I tried to scream as the tears poured from my eyes. They were holding my babies. Oscar and Amy, they were dead too! I backed up, falling straight into my own deathbed. I screamed but no noise came, as my lifeless body’s eyes shot open.

“It’s all your fault!” It snarled at me, trying to back away, I saw the blood, but this time, it was coming from me. Pouring, and pouring, and pouring!

“ASHLEY! ASHLEY!” I screamed at the top of my lungs but nothing came out.


“Deli! It’s ok! It’s just a dream!” Ash was on top of me, shaking me, pure fear in his face, which was quickly replaced with relief. WIthing seconds I was almost suffocated from Ash’s arms wrapping around me and pulling me into a death grip.

Everything I had just seen…..it was all a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short as hell, but don't worry, this is all building up to a huge scene, so hold on for more :P

Comment on what you think will happen? :D The winners will be featured in poster, that both me and Sockii will create between us and they will be included in future chapters. So get guessing :P

Sockii, it is over to you, my lovely, and so fucking awesome co-writer :D xxxxx