Adolescent Suicide

Part Four;;

“Alright, Mercy. We got invited to this party. And um, you’re going,” Mikey said, nodding in emphasize.

A brow arched over one of her blue eyes. They had been sitting in the living room, just catching up for the past three hours. It was now about eleven o’clock at night. She sure as hell wasn’t going out this late. She had work in the morning, damn it, and she couldn’t go looking half dead. Her boss would throw an extreme bitch fit.

“I am?” she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Yes, you are. Because I don’t want to let you out of my sight yet,” Bob said, nodding.

Mercy rolled her eyes. “I’m not going anywhere. Promise. I have work tomorrow, anyways.”

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?” Frank asked, jutting out his bottom lip as he got on his knees in front of her, wrapping his arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck.

“Fraaaaaaaaaank,” she whined, trying to push him away. She knew that the more he did that, the more that she was willing to go with them. And she just couldn’t. She had work! Plus, she hadn’t been to a party in ages. She had no idea how to act at parties. She rarely drank, and when she did, it was only a beer or two. And she didn’t dance. Or talk to strangers. So what was she supposed to do? Sit around like a bump on a log?

Fun.

“Come on, Mercy! It’ll be fun! If not, you have permission to kick me in the balls,” Gerard said, giving her a childlike smile.

Mercy sighed and rolled her eyes once more. “Alright! Fine! But only for an hour or two!” she said, gently pushing Frank away so that she could stand up and change.

The guys let out a round of ‘yay’, making her shake her head and laugh slightly. She made her way into her bedroom, not realizing that she was being followed. Mercy turned to shut her door to see Sicily standing there, broad smile plastered on her face. She moved out of the way so that Mercy could shut the door. Once that was done, Sici enveloped her in a hug.

“Fuck, bitch! I’ve missed you!” she exclaimed.

“Um, missed you too. But seriously. Bubble,” Mercy said.

Sicily pulled away slightly, her face falling. Mercy gave her a reassuring smile, letting her know that it wasn’t just her. She did that to everyone. She had a limit and she didn’t like people invading it. She had always been like that. Surely Sicily had gotten used to it by now. She knew the guys had, at least.

“Sorry. I just got excited,” Sici muttered, thrusting her hands into her pockets.

“It’s okay. Promise,” Mercy replied before turning and rifling through her closet. She found a decent outfit with Sicily’s help, threw it on, then applied eyeliner. She was basically ready to go. Mercy was never one to doll herself up. Especially when she didn’t plan on being out that late.

The two girls walked back out of her bedroom. The guys let out a few catcalls, making Mercy blush furiously and shake her head. “You guys are douche bags,” she muttered as she made her way into the hallway to grab a light jacket, everyone else following right behind her.

**********Time Elapse**********

They got out of the taxi in front of a large, two story house. Even from the distance, Mercy could hear the music blaring from inside. People milled around on the front lawn, plastic red cups in their hands. It seemed that they were extremely late, since a lot of the people looked shit face drunk. Girls and guys alike stumbled across the manicured lawn. Her nose wrinkled in disgust and her hand went to Frank. He took it with a smile as he led her up the stairs to the front door.

The smell of cigarettes, weed, and alcohol hit her nostrils as soon as the blue door opened wide. It made her feel a bit nauseous, but she highly doubted that the guys would be willing to allow her to turn straight back around when they had just gotten there. She told herself to suck it up, because this was the first time she had seen the guys in forever. Everyone seemed to go in separate directions, leaving her and Frank in the entrance hall.

Frank brought his face close to her ear. His warm breath tingled against her skin, reminding her of the days before she had gotten cancer. She was almost positive that his kisses would have the same effect on her, but she was still extremely hesitant about the whole situation. One couldn’t expect her to throw herself back into the same predicament. Things were different now. She was different.

“I’m going to get something to drink. Stick by Gerard, so I can find you,” he said before placing a kiss on her cheek.

Mercy nodded, then sidled over to Gerard. He was sitting on the bottom step of the staircase, grinning and talking to someone she didn’t know. She sat down next to him, sticking extremely close to him. Fuck her bubble at the moment. Her hands started to shake because of how uncomfortable she was, but she didn’t want to lose him in the crowd. She knew no one here, and already she couldn’t see any of the other guys, or Sicily.

“You alright there, Merc?” Gerard asked, gesturing towards her shaking hands.

“Just uncomfortable. Bubble. But I don’t want to lose you in this hell hole. I don’t want to be by myself,” she said, glaring at him, practically begging him to go ahead and make fun of her.

Gee let out a laugh and pushed her to the opposite side of the stairs. “Chill, woman. I’m right here. You won’t lose me,” he said, shaking his head.

Almost instantly, her hands stopped shaking and she felt like she could breath normally again. Well as normally as she could with all the smoke going into her lungs. She coughed, waving a hand in front of her face as Gerard lit up a cigarette. She scowled, then reached over and snatched it out of his mouth. Mercy stood and dropped it into someone’s cup as they walked past before sitting back down.

“What the fuck was that for?!” Gerard exclaimed, staring at her with wide eyes.

“I have cancer, you fucking retard. My life expectancy is already shorter than yours. Let’s not make it worse by killing me with second-hand smoke, fucker,” she said nonchalantly.

Gerard opened and shut his mouth a few times, like he was trying to say something, but he couldn’t quite get it out. Finally, he gave up and just shook his head. They sat there in silence for a few more minutes before Frank reappeared, two glasses in his hand. He offered one out to Mercy, but she shook her head. She couldn’t go to work with a hangover. Frank shrugged and sat the glass on the newel post before sitting between her and Gerard, sipping on his own drink. From the smell of it, it was vodka and orange juice. Disgusting.

He wrapped his other arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. She smiled slightly and nuzzled into his shoulder. They sat like that for awhile, just enjoying each other’s company. She didn’t mind the silence. With Frank, it felt comfortable. Relaxed. Kind of like that night on the bus, when he had expressed his feelings for her.

And then a more upbeat song blared through the house. Frank sat up, grinning. “Mercy! Come dance with me!” he exclaimed, standing up and holding a hand out for her.

She grinned, shaking her head. “Frank, I don’t dance,” she told him.

“Just this once! Please, Merc!”

Mercy sighed heavily, obliging. He took her hand and led her into the living room, where most of the dancing was taking place. They weaved through the mass amount of people until they were almost in the middle before he turned towards her. He moved close, putting one of his legs in between her as he moved with the rhythm of the music.

It was a completely different side of Frank that she had never seen before. She didn’t even think that it was possible for him to move like that, but here he was, proving her wrong. One of his arms snaked around her waist, leading her as they ground against each other. Mercy told herself to relax and let the music flow through her. After a few seconds, she was finally able to. She closed her eyes and moved with Frank. He pressed his cheek against her own. His own breathing was coming out a little labored, and she felt him begin to harden below. Her cheeks went bright red, but she ignored that. It was feeling too good, dancing with him, being this close to him. She didn’t want to let that go.

It was then that she felt his lips on hers. Like before, electricity coursed through her veins. A tingling sensation ran up and down her spine, making goose bumps cover her flesh. She felt slightly dizzy, so she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

It almost felt like nothing had changed between them, even though she knew that it had. Earlier she had thought about being hesitant, but at the moment, when she was caught up in his kiss, in his lips, she couldn’t give a shit. His lip ring was cold against her lips, making her giggle. She felt him smile as they turned their heads, still moving to the beat of the music.

And then it was ruined.

“You seem to move on pretty fast.”

The two of them broke away, turning slightly to see Alex standing there, anger clearly written across his dark face. He looked as though he really wanted to hit Frank. And as much as Mercy cared for Frank, she knew that if Alex were to punch him in the right spot, he’d be out for the count. Alex weighed double of Frank, and had huge arms. What did you expect? He was a fireman.

Alex shook his head and turned away from them, moving through the crowd. Mercy huffed slightly before pulling away from Frank and chasing after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333

A kind of filler. ^_^ Comments?

<333
PhoenixRising