Adolescent Suicide

Part Eight;;

“Are we there yet?”

“No.”

Silence.

“Are we there yet?”

“No!”

Silence.

“Are we there yet?”

“NO!”

Silence.

“Are we there yet?”

“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FRANK! NO WE’RE NOT THERE YET!”

They were only two hours into their flight to London, and he was starting to get on Mercy’s last nerve. She was squished into a seat between Frank and Mikey, on a small ass plane over the fucking ocean, and he wouldn’t shut the hell up. Her fists were clenching and unclenching on the arm rests at her sides. At her sudden outburst, people turned and stared at them, eyes wide or brows furrowed, obviously wondering what was going on. Her jaw clenched as she defiantly looked back at them, daring them to say something to her.

Mercy turned her blue eyes to Frank, who looked crestfallen. She sighed heavily and wrapped her arms around him, bringing him close to her. She kissed his forehead as she smoothed down his flyaway hairs.

“I’m sorry, Frank. I’m just…nervous. I’m not that big of a fan of flying,” she said quietly, giving him a small smile. He moved his arms around her waist and peered up at her with a childlike innocence. Damn fucking Gerard and giving him all those Skittles before they got on the plane.

“It’s okay, Merc. I’m just excited! I love going to Europe. And you know what?” he said, giggling in a girlish voice.

She couldn’t help but smile. Damn it. “What?”

“I’m going to take you out on our first actual date. And you’re going to love it,” he told her, nodding in emphasize.

Her cheeks went a deep red as she chuckled. “Oh really? And if I don’t?”

He pouted slightly, jutting his bottom lip out as he nuzzled into her neck. “If you don’t, I’ll cry.”

A laugh escaped her as she tilted her head back. He was so adorable. And he just didn’t realize how much that he was really getting to her. Even through his annoying moments, she loved him. She couldn’t get enough of him. She rarely left his side, because she wanted nothing but to be close to him. To feel his presence. To hear his voice. It was like a fucking drug coursing through her veins, taking over every last piece of her.

“And we can’t have that, can we?” she said, kissing his nose lightly.

**********Time Elapse**********

They exited the plane, walking down the terminal, laden with bags. Frank was hopping up and down as he walked, clearly more excited than the rest of them. And more awake. After being on the damn plane for seven hours, they were all exhausted. Because it was impossible to sleep in those chairs. At least for most of the members of My Chem. It was two o’clock in the morning, and all they wanted to do was go to the hotel and sleep for the tonight. In two days, the actual touring started.

“Mercy,” Sicily whined, dragging her feet. “Tell Frank to stop bouncing off the fucking walls. It makes me want to kill him.”

Frank pouted, crossing his arms over his chest as he stopped bouncing and began walking normally. “Not my fault you losers didn’t sleep on the plane,” he said huffily.

“It’s not our fault you’re all cracked up on candy,” Ray muttered, running a hand over his face, stifling a yawn.

“I am not cracked up! I only had three bags of Skittles!” Frank exclaimed loudly, getting some strange looks from people passing them as they went to their own terminals.

They were getting close to the exit of the airport. Outside, it was raining heavily. Mercy could see it hit the glass windowpanes, blurring the outside world. It splattered and drizzled down, making patterns. The sound of the steady rain was drowned out by people talking, by the sound of a plane landing close by. Mercy felt extremely exhausted. Like she was about to pass out. She reminded herself never ever to fly next to Frank again. By the end of it, she wanted to wrap her hands around his neck and strangle him, despite the fact that she loved him. Because he kept her awake the entire fucking time.

“Yeah, on top of four bags of Twizzlers, several candy bars, eight sodas, and a massive hamburger,” Bob retorted, rolling his eyes.

“Wow. Keeping count? Bit extreme, eh Bob?” Gerard said, arching a brow over his dark hazel eyes.

“Shut up,” Bob retorted, sticking his tongue out.

They walked out of the airport and stood beneath the awning, waiting for a couple of cabs to take them to their home for the night. Mercy snuggled against Frank, closing her eyes. A yawn escaped her throat as she wrapped her arms around his waist. If she thought it was cold at home, it was nothing compared to London. It was freezing. Her body shivered slightly and Frank tightened his grasp on her.

Finally, two white cabs pulled up in front of them. A man from each got out, holding black umbrellas up to shield them from the rain. They took all the bags and loaded them while everyone sat in the back of the cabs. Once more, Mercy was scrunched up between Frank and Mikey, whereas Bob sat in the front seat, his head leaning against the window. In only a few minutes, he had started to snore softly.

Mercy yawned again, her nose scrunching up. Frank chuckled and placed a quick kiss on her cheek. “You’re damn cute, you know that?” he said, giving her cheek Eskimo kisses.

She gave him a small smile as she laid her head on his shoulder before using his words. “Of course I do. I’m Mercy fucking Bryar.”

**********Time Elapse**********

Sunlight hit her square in the face, making her wince and turn her body around, putting her back to the fierce rays. She let out a low groan as she snuggled deeper into her blankets, trying to go back to sleep. They hadn’t gotten to the hotel until three o’clock. Mercy, Frank, Sicily, and Gerard had quickly parted ways with the other three guys to get into bed. Even Frank had gotten quiet escape for the occasional yawns. They were all so tired that there was no talking. They all changed into pajamas, then crashed.

“Morning sunshine.”

Mercy opened one of her blue eyes and came face to face with Frank, who was smiling at her. His eyes were only halfway opened, his shaggy black hair covering them up most of the way. He scooted closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist. She giggled as she nuzzled into his chest, kissing the bare skin there. Yes, she was still tired. And a bit grumpy. But Frank made that all disappear. She loved the way he looked in the morning, after he just woke up. It was adorable. She felt him harden beside her, making her giggle more.

“Oooh, someone is feisty this morning,” he said in a low voice, rolling them so that he was laying on top of her. He growled slightly before he began assaulting her neck with kisses. Mercy let out a squeal and playfully tried to push him away.

“Hey you assholes! We’re right over here!”

Frank groaned and rolled off of her. She sat up on one of her arms, smiling over at Sicily and Gerard. Well, Sicily to be exact. Gerard was still face down in his pillow, snoring softly. Sicily was looking over at them, eyes narrowed.

“Way to ruin it, Sici,” Frank retorted before throwing the blankets off of him and standing up, stretching.

Sicily let out a squeal and covered her face with her hands at seeing at half naked Frank. Not to mention that he was a little happy at the moment. He gave her a cocky grin as he put his arms back at his sides. “Oh, you like it,” he said before walking into the bathroom.

“I do not, you disgusting hornball!” Sicily exclaimed, throwing a pillow at his retreating back.

Mercy laughed as she too crawled out of bed. Sicily followed her into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes with her fists. A yawn came out of Mercy as she started to make coffee, knowing that if Gerard woke up and none was made, he’d be in a bitchy mood all day.

“I’m sure fucking glad that this room comes stocked,” Sicily said, eyeing the coffee maker.

“No shit. Gerard without coffee is a horrifying experience,” Mercy retorted, rolling her eyes.

“Tell me about it,” her friend said, mirroring her actions before heading over to the small phone that was nailed to the wall. She picked up the receiver before staring intently at the small list of numbers that was taped up next to it. Finding what she wanted, she hit a few buttons, calling room service for breakfast before dialing the number for the other guys’ room, telling them to get their asses up and over there for pancakes.

Mercy yawned once more as she leaned against the counter, crossing her arms over her chest. She faintly heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. Grinning, Mercy stood straight and headed that way. She quietly opened the door, letting herself in. She shut it with a soft click before locking it. Frank was in the shower, singing loudly. It made her giggle and she had to cover her mouth so he wouldn’t hear her.

She pulled off her clothes quickly but quietly before walking over to the shower. She pulled open the door, making Frank turn, wide-eyed. His expression softened as he saw her standing there, completely naked. A mischievous smile came over her face as she tentatively stepped into the shower, letting the steam envelop her.

“You don’t mind if I join, do you?” she asked, giggling slightly.

“Only if you don’t mind getting assaulted,” Frank replied, grabbing her hips with his wet hands, pulling her close to him before placing his lips on hers.

After a few seconds, she pulled away, smiling. “I’m sure that I can handle that,” she said, shrugging once before diving back into his lips.

Another girlish giggle came from Frank as his fingers dug into her hips. He turned them so that she was now underneath the steaming hot water. She gasped against him as it hit her back, instantly soaking her. It streamed down her face, clinging to her eyelashes. A smirk pulled across Frank’s face as he moved his hands up her sides softly, moving up to her breasts. Her breath caught in her throat as he began kneading and pulling. He backed her up a few more steps until she was plastered against the shower wall. Frank pressed himself up against her as he began kissing across her cheek, jaw line, and then to her throat.

Mercy wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning slightly as she arched her back, pressing herself tighter against him. They were so lost in themselves that they didn’t even hear someone else enter the bathroom. Frank moved his right hand from her breast to place firmly against the side of her neck, his lips assaulted her other side. Mercy slid her hands down his back to his hips, a shaky moan escaping her lips.

And then the toilet flushed and they were hit with extremely cold water. They heard Gerard’s familiar giggle before the door clicked shut. Mercy squealed and jumped out of the way of the streaming water, followed by Frank. They stood there, on the outside of the shower, breathing heavily.

“Way to fucking kill it, Gerard,” Frank muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333

Filler. YAY! Comments?

<333
PhoenixRising