Status: Slow updates, kinda having a writers block, suggestions are welcome <3

The Memories of Broken Dreams

Four

Image

“Girlfriend Alex? Really? What happened, you just forgot to mention her last night?” Lily yelled at me as soon as I entered the kitchen. “Seriously? You were cheating on your girlfriend, who is pregnant by the way. I really thought you changed Alex, but apparently your still the same player you were in high school.”

“Lily I…” But Lily held up a hand, indicating she wasn’t finished talking yet. “Don’t, let me finish. How could you’ve been so stupid? How could I have been so stupid!? And then to think I was considering giving us a second change. What was I think….”

“Wow, wait! What? You wanted to give our relationship a shot?” I couldn’t help but smile at the thought. Lily shook her head. “I did Alex, but not after this. Amanda counts on you. The two of you are having a baby, there’s no way I’m going to get between you.”

“Lily please, I don’t care about Amanda, I wanna be with you.” I said desperately. “Maybe you don’t, but I know you Alex, and you do care about the baby. Having Amanda taking him or her away from you would break your heart. I already kept Ally away from you and I’m not going to let you go through something like that again.” Her voice broke at the last part.

I hugged her, wanting to have her close. “You’re right, as usual.” I chuckled. “But that doesn’t mean I like it.” Lily laughed softly. “I know, you usually hate it when I’m right.” She let go off me. “So what are you gonna do now?”

I shrugged. “Spend as much time as possible with you and Ally, keep Amanda from running away with our baby and mentally hit myself for screwing up, again.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Lily giggled. “But what do you mean with ‘spending time’ with me and Ally?” I smiled. “Getting to know Ally and trying to convince you to come back to me.” I said hopeful. Lily shook her head and laughed. “You never change do you? I hope you realize if that what you’re planning, I’m staying away from you.”

“Like you could resist me.” I teased. Lily laughed, but got serious after that. “You’re such a dork. But I mean it Alex, we shouldn’t do that. I’m not going sneak around behind your girlfriends back if that’s what you think.” She said sternly.

“I know, I know, I was just kidding, sort off…” I scratched my neck. “So uhm… now that Jack know… How do you feel about telling the rest?” I suggested. Lily bit her lip, looking nervous. “I don’t know, what if they hate me?” “They could never hate you. You’re Lily, you’re like a sister to them. You have no idea how long they blamed me for… what happened to you.” The second those words left my lips I regretted saying them. Idiot, why did I even mention that.

Lily stared at the floor. “I really am sorry.” I grabbed her hand. “Don’t be. We understand why you did what you did. Nobody blames you.” I pulled her back to the living room. “Come on, let’s call them.”

When we entered to room I saw Jack sitting on the couch, look extremely guilty. “Jack…. What did you do?” He looked up at me innocently. “What? Me? No? Nothing!”

Lily stepped in front of me. “Jack….” Her voice soft and threatening. “Okay, fine, I’m sorry!” He jumped up. “I called Rian and Zack. I told them to come over here. They’ll be here in a couple of minutes, alone with Matt.”

“JACK!” Lily screamed, but was silent for a second, looking thoughtful. “It’s fine, I was planning on telling them anyways. But who is Matt?”

“Our manager.” I explained. Lily nodded and picked up Ally, she wasn’t really paying attention to us anymore and I wondered what she was thinking.

“Don’t worry, you’ll like him. He’s a cool guy.” I said, trying to comfort her a little, only getting a small smile in return.

If only I’d known how much she was going to like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!I love the DW cover art and of course Paper Moon <3 Now I seriously can't wait for Dirty Work. Well at least will be getting I feel like dancing soon :D (April 5th, if I remember correctly).

Soory it took me so long to update and that this is just a filler.

So, how do you think the rest of them is going to react?
comments = update

Love, Felicia

PS: My new contest