Status: Slow updates, kinda having a writers block, suggestions are welcome <3

The Memories of Broken Dreams

Five

Image

“Jack!?” We all turned around when we heard Zack’s voice coming from the hallway. “Go open the door.” Lily whisper yelled to Jack, who quickly scrambled up from the couch.

“So why did we have to come over here?” We heard Rian ask as soon as Jack let them in. “You’ll see.” He snickered. I looked at Lily who was chewing her bottom lip nervously. We didn’t say a word as me waited for the guys to take of their jackets and enter the living room to probably get the biggest shock of their lives.

Unfortunately Ally didn’t really understand what was going on, basically because no one told her, and decided to interrupt the silence. “Mommy!” She whined loudly from the couch. “I wanna watch a movie.” Lily quickly jumped up trying to calm her down, but it was too late. The guys already heard.

I could hear Rian and Zack launching a million questions toward Jack, who mumbled something that sounded like ‘you’ll see’.

The four guys entered the living room, Jack stopped and let Rian, Zack and Matt, who hadn’t said a word, walk past him. The first thing they noticed was me sitting in one of the chairs. I didn’t say anything, but looked at Lily. They followed my gaze and Rian’s and Zack’s jaws dropped.

They both were at a loss for words when they saw Lily standing a few feet away from them. They were snapped out of their daze when Ally decided she wasn’t interested in a movie now there was new company.

She skipped over to them and studied both guys. “Hi.” She finally said and waved. “My name is Alexandra, but everyone calls me Ally. You can call me Ally too if you want, I like that more than Alexandra.” She told them matter-of-factly.

I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at my daughter comment. I pulled her on my lap. “Why? Don’t you like the name Alexandra?” I asked. She thought about it for a second before answering. “I like it, but it’s so long.” She explained.

I could hear Lily laughing. “It’s true Lex, and besides, as I remember correctly, you don’t like to be called by your full name either.” “Yeah Alexander.” Jack chuckled. “Shut up.” I mumbled.

“CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” We all jumped, almost forgotten about the two dumbstruck guy who were staring at the crazy scene in front of them. Lily was the first one to speak. “Zack calm down, I’ll explain.” She lead both boys to the couch and sat down on a chair across from them and started to explain everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Holy shit Lil.” Rian said finally, minutes after she was done explaining. “That’s just…. wow.” Lily looked at the ground. “I’m sorry for leaving guys, I just…” “Did what you thought was best at the moment.” Zack finished for her. “It’s okay, we’re just happy to have you back for good.”

They turned to look at Lily, who was watching TV, still sitting on my lap, leaning against my chest. “She adorable Lil.” Rian smiled. “It’s obvious she’s yours and Alex.” “I can’t believe Alex is a dad.” Zack mumbled, looking at me and Ally. Lily giggled. “I never thought I’d say this, but he’s actually doing a pretty good job.”

Lily looked up at Jack and Matt, we were sitting at the dining table, talking, I guess Jack was explaining him the whole story, since he hadn’t been there at the time.

“Yo Lil.” Jack said. “What Jack?” “Meet Matt, our good friend and manager.” He introduced Matt. Lily stood up and went to greet Matt. “Guess Jack just told me a lot about me?” She giggled. Matt smiled at her and shook her hand. “Yeah he did, it’s good to meet you.” “Same.” Lily twirled her hair a little. Matt shot her a grin. Were they flirting!?

No, they couldn’t. Lily couldn’t like Matt and Matt knew better than to date her. I mean she has a kid for godsakes, my kid!

Lily looked at the clock. “Is it that late already? Ally it’s almost bedtime.” She told our daughter. “But mommy, I don’t wanna go to bed. I wanna stay here with everyone.” She pouted. “Damn she looks like Alex when she does that.” I heard Zack whisper to Jack who nodded.

“No missy, it’s late.” Lily said sternly. Jack ruffled through Ally’s hair. “Don’t worry honey. We’re going too. You’re moms right, it’s late, but we’ll be back tomorrow.” He told her. “Promise?” “We promise.”

They went to get their jackets and said there goodbyes to Lily and Ally. “Yo Alex, you’re coming?” Jack asked. “I’ll stay a little longer, until Ally is in bed.” I told him. He nodded and the guy left.

Ally cuddled closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her. “Daddy, can’t I stay up longer?” She asked. I chuckled. “I’m sorry baby, but your mom says it’s almost bedtime.” I kissed the top of her head.

I looked up to find Lily and saw her doing the dishes in the kitchen. She looked at me and Ally and smiled before going back to work. I started to sing softly and Ally’s eyes fluttered close.

When Lily got back Ally was already a sleep. “Thanks for watching her Lex.” Lily whispered, careful not to wake Ally up. “You should go to.” She said. I looked down at my daughter, not wanting to let her go I wrapped my arms around her a little tighter. “I know.” I sighed. “I just….” I looked up at Lily. “Lil can’t I….” “You can stay.” She sighed. “But only tonight.” She warned.

“Thanks Lil.” We put Ally in bed together and went to Lily’s bedroom. “I don’t have a guestroom and I don’t think that couch is big enough for you to sleep on, so we’re going to have to share the bed.” She told me. I smirked at her and she laughed. “Don’t even think about it. You have a girlfriends, remember.” My smile dropped. “Yeah.” I sighed, I’d forgotten about Amanda the past few hours.

We climbed into bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her against my chest. “Night Lil.” “Night Alex.” I kissed the top of her head. Her eyes met mine and before I could stop myself I was kissing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so this is just a filler. Sorry for the slow update guys, I'm just a little stuck with this story.

So I'm gonna ask you, what would you like to happen, besides from Lily and Alex getting together or Amanda's baby not being Alex (I already have that part figured out).

Please let me know. comments = update.

Love Felicia

BTW: I have a contest
Please join (if you want to) <3