Status: Slow updates, kinda having a writers block, suggestions are welcome <3

The Memories of Broken Dreams

Six

Image

Besides that kiss nothing happened that night, or any other night for that matter.

Two weeks later

“He asked her out!? What the fuck was he thinking? They’ve known each other for what? Two weeks? I can’t believe this! Even after he we told him what happened he still asked? I’m gonna kill that fucki….” I was livid. Where the hell did that prick got the nerve to ask Lily out.

“Alex!” Jack finally interrupted, but I ignored him, continuing my rant. “He’s dead, the next time I see him I’m gonna…. He has no right. How dare he ask out my gir…..” “ALEX!” Jack yelled, trying to get my attention. It worked and I looked up at him. “What?” I hissed. “Calm down dude! Just listen to yourself. Matt has every right to ask Lily out. Why wouldn’t he?” Jack shrugged. “Cause she’s mine.” I’d blurted out the words before I even realized what I just said. Jack shook his head. “She’s not Alex. You have Amanda. Lily can date whoever she wants. She doesn’t have to get permission from you.”

“She does when it comes to Ally. I don’t want some creep hanging around my little girl.” I said stubbornly. “Alex, this is Matt we are talking about. Matt… Remember?” I shrugged. “Yeah so.” Jack raised his eyebrows in surprise and shook his head. “You’re acting like a complete dick. Don’t you want Lily to be happy?” When I didn’t answer he got up and left. “I’ll see you later.” I nodded and watched him walk away.

I do want Lily to be happy, but not with Matt, I want her to be happy with me…..

I slung back in my chair and closed my eyes. I whatever, I’m sure Matt and Lily wouldn’t last long. I would be surprised if the even went on a second date. Jack was right, I was over reacting. I chuckled softly to myself, I really had been acting like an idiot. I mean it was Matt, I didn’t have to worry about him.

Oh boy, how wrong had I been.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three months after that passed very quickly and where, for the most part, just one big blur. Not very much changed. Live just went on like always, except for a couple of things.

Like for instance, Amanda had moved in with me and the only thing she could talk about was the baby. Me, and the rest of the guys too, visited Lily and Ally as often as possible. Ally loved the guys, especially Jack. As for them, they adored Ally.

I talked to Lily and Ally now spend every other weekend at my place. It was weird, but she loved Amanda and Amanda had grown very fond of my daughter.

I guess that were all good things, but every single one of them were overshadowed by one very bad thing. Lily and Matt were still dating.

They had been for almost three months to be exact. They were almost always together, acting like a couple of love struck teenagers. Everyone was happy for them and not a single one of the guys had protested against their relationship.

I, however, was far from happy for them. I couldn’t believe Matt took my girl. Of course I couldn’t say anything about it, since I had a girlfriend, who was now 4 months pregnant. So I stayed quiet, pretending I was happy for them too, even though it was killing me inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey baby girl.” I scooped Ally up. “Hi daddy.” She was staying for the night since Lilly and Matt we’re going to celebrate their 3 month anniversary. They were going out for dinner, but were dropping Ally off at my place first. “Thanks for taking her tonight Lex.” Lilly smiled and kissed Ally goodbye. “No problem.” Matt lightly tugged on Lilly’s arm. “We have to go, reservation is at 7.” He mumbled and she nodded, kissed Ally one last time and waved goodbye before they disappeared.

I put Ally down. “Where’s Amanda?” She asked. “She’s sleeping honey. She’s very tired.” Ally nodded and softly sang to herself while she played with her toys.

Not even 5 minutes later Jack and Rian knocked on my door. I opened it and Jack immediately ran passed me towards my daughter. Rian chuckled at him and looked up at me. “You look like shit dude.” He commented. “Nice to see you too.” I grumbled.

“What wrong?” He asked as we sat down. “Everything.” I sighed. “Amanda is driving me crazy, I haven’t slept very good and then of course the whole Matt/Lilly thing.” “I get your upset about Matt and Lilly, but what did Mandy do?” “She keeps pushing me to get married. She wants, I quote, ‘a really family’. I don’t want to marry her! Hell, I don’t want her at all.” I said, making sure she wouldn’t wake up.

Rian looked at me with a stern look. “Stop leading her on Alex. She doesn’t deserve that. If you don’t want to be with her anymore, just tell her.” I shook my head. “You don’t get it, if I tell her I want to break up I’m never gonna see that baby. I already screwed up with Ally, I don’t want that to happen again.” I buried my face in my hands.

Rian didn’t say anything so I looked up after a few minutes. “Have you ever…… wondered if Amanda was telling the truth?” He asked carefully. “What do you mean?” “Well, don’t get mad please, but you guys were together for what? 4 months? When she found out. Haven’t you ever wondered if the baby is really yours? I mean, both of you haven’t really been faithful during those first few months. And let’s face it, you are the perfect candidate to be pick as a dad. You’re famous, she knows you would never abandon your kid.”

I sat up a bit, nodding slowly. “You’re right, but how can I ask her to get a test, without getting her mad?” Rian shrugged. Jack, who’d heard us talking joined the conversation. “You tell her our manager or the record company wants to be sure before you tell the fans. Something about the legal stuff, since you guys aren’t married.” He suggested.

“That’s actually a really good idea.” I mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A paternity test?” Amanda asked confused. “Why? Do you think I’m lying?” She pouted, tears threatening to spill. “No, no, it’s not that. It’s the record company. They want to make sure the baby is mine, because of all the legal stuff, you know since we’re not married and only been together for a couple of months.” I explained. “Oh.” Amanda have me a small smile. “Okay then.”

A couple of hours later we were in the hospital. The doctor had done some test. “You’ll get the result in a couple of days. You can make an appointment at the front desk.”

When we drove I was starting to get a little hope. Maybe this didn’t have to be difficult after all, with a little bit of luck my problems would be solved in a couple of days. Amanda noticed to look on my face. “Why are you smiling?” “Because I’m happy.” I replied shortly. “Oh.”

“Alex, you do believe me right? That the baby is yours?” She asked quietly. “Of course babe.” I said with a fake smile. “Good.” I was tempted to tell he what I was really thinking. (Which was something along the lines of, of course not you stupid bitch. I know I we used protection every time and we’re a promiscuous whore, you do the math.) But I was positive she wouldn’t be too pleased with that.

Instead I focused on the road and tried to think of ways to get Lilly back once Amanda was out of the picture.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever, but I'm having a bit of a writers block (suggestions are welcome), but I'm starting to get a couple idea for this story again.

I know Alex seems a bit mean at the end, but it just wanted to show how much Amanda annoys him and that he's only with her because of the baby.

comments = update, I'd love some feedback on this. Are people still reading? Let me know <3

Love, Felicia

BTW: I have a contest
Please join (if you want to) <3