Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Gagging On My English

I shook my head and looked at him.
"Maybe, can we talk about this later?"

"Sure, I'm gonna go get ready," he said running his hand through his silky hair. "Oh and Aud, you really do look pretty," He said leaving the room. I felt bad that I couldn't just forgive him. What I fear was starting to come true. I was falling for my childhood enemy Ryan Ross. the thought made my stomach flip. I wrapped my arms around my middle., Ryan came back into the room, with his phone up to his ear. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. He looked really good. My stomach did another flip and I held it tighter. He said goodbye to whoever was on the phone and looked at me.
"You okay Aud?"

"Ya I'm fine,," I said moving my arms.

"Okay, my mom just called, she said we should just drive up to the restaurant and meet them, are you ready to go?"

"Ya, lets go," He put his hand out for me to take. I hesitated for a minute but took it anyway. He chuckled.

"You know your gonna have to pretend you like me at dinner," he smirked.

"Haha your so incredibly funny," I said dryly.. He smiled and we walked out to the car hand in hand.

~~

We arrived at the restaurant and parked the car. Ryan was acting like a real gentlemen, he came over to my door and opened it. He took my hand and helped me out of the car, and held tech door open for me. When we got to the table he even pulled the chair out for me. His mom had a very please smile on her face, his dad's face was kind.
"Hey Mom, dad," Ryan said sitting down in the chair next to mine.

"Hello Ryan, Oh Audrey you are so grown up since the last time I saw you," His mother gushed.

"Thanks," I said softly, I blushed and looked down at my lap.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Ryan asked looking over the menu.

"Well the marriage, of course," She smiled.

"Yes, we where thinking about having the wedding somewhere other than Nevada," his father finally spoke up.

"Where were you thinking?" Ryan said taking a sip of the ice water set in front of him.

"Well, we were actually think of, having it out of the country," his mother said.

"Oh?" Ryan said raising an eyebrow, "Where were you thinking."

"Oh Ryan we found this beautiful place in Italy," his mother beamed, pulling out pictures from her bag, "what do you think?" Ryan took the pictures from her and we looked at them together.

"It's quite lovely," I spoke up, almost gagging on my English, "But wouldn't it be pricey for everyone to go there?"

"Oh yes it will be but we found this package at an airline that would give the guest a discount on there tickets."

"Oh well then I guess thats okay."

"What do you think Ry?" his mom asked him.

"Audrey and I will talk about it."

"Alright," She said as the waitress came with out food. we ate our food while I was being questioned nonstop about myself. It was starting to aggravate me. Ryan noticed and he put his had on my knee. The butterflies went wild in my stomach, Ryan's Mom was thrilled that we were 'getting along so well.' Ryan's father paid the bill, and we all got out of are seats.

"Well Ry, we are going to go to your aunt Leah's house, we will call you in the morning," Ryan's mom said as we walked out into the parking lot.

"Alright goodnight mom," Ryan said kissing her on the cheek.

"Good night son," His father said as he and Ry's mother walked over to there car. Ryan and I got into the car, and he looked over at me.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For acting like you like me," he said as we pulled out of the parking space. We rode home in silence. He really believed I hated him. It made my stomach do a flip. When we got home Ryan went to his room and I went to mine. I changed into my gray sweatpants and light purple wife beater. Ryan knocked on my door, and I opened the door for him.
"Good night Audrey."

"Good night Ryan," I said back to him. he moved a piece of hair out of my face and the next thing I knew his lips where on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O

Oh dear lol

COMMENT

IT MAKES ME UPDATE SOONER