Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

A Lollipop And A Teddy Bear

After making out with Ryan, on my bed for an hour, we both decided to go to sleep.
"I think we should go to bed," Ryan said reluctantly pulling away.

"Ya," I agreed turning the t.v. off. Ryan got off of my bed and stood up staring at me, then looking around the room. I walked over to my bed and laid down, instantly sitting back up, "What are you doing Ryan?"

"Oh nothing, good night Aud."

"Good night Ryan," I responded, he reluctantly turned toward the door and walked to his room. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into sleep.

---

"Guys just let her sleep," I heard Ryan say from my door way.

"Hell no, I'm here there for she should be awake," Brendon replied, I grabbed one of the pillows that was next to me and threw it at where I thought Brendon would be.

"Um nice try Audrey, but you hit me," Spencer laughed.

"Sorry," I sat up groggily. Brendon started laughing.

"Your hair looks hilarious!" he choked out. I groaned and threw myself back down on my bed and covered up my head with my blanket.

"Your mean," I said from underneath the blankets. I felt my bed sink down indicating someone got on it.

"Aud will you wake up now, Ryan is boring," Brendon begged from next to me.

"Hey! I'm not boring I'm just tired."

"No Ry I agree you are boring," I laughed.

"Gee thanks a lot Audrey."

"No problem!" I said uncovering my head and throwing my hair up into a pony tail.I shooed the guys out of my room and went into my closet to find clothes. I settled on a dark green wife beater tank top and my black skirt. I pulled on my black and green striped socks and then went into my bathroom. I threw my hair into messy pigtails, and started applying my makeup, which consisted of black eyeliner, white eyeshadow, and very light pink lip gloss. I smiled at my appearance, and skipped down the stairs.

"Wow you look awake," Spencer laughed.

"I agree, and you know what would make you outfit complete?" Jon laughed.

"What?"

"A lollipop and a teddy bear."

"Ha ha," Jon smiled and started laughing again.

"Can we go practice please?" Brendon whined.

"Sure," Ryan said hoping of the couch and leading the boys outside. I laughed as I watched them fight over the front seat of the car from the window. Apparently they didn't practice what ever they practiced at home. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. Ryan walked into the kitchen and looked at me funny.

"What?"

"Are you coming?"

"Um where are we going?"

"Spencer's grandma's house," I tried so hard to hold back laughter, and Ryan could tell. "Just laugh," he sighed.

"Why are we going to Spence's grandma's house?"

"Because we practice there, are you coming?"

"Sure," I said. The phone started ringing and Ryan sighed and went to answer it.

"Hello...Hi Mom...Are you serious!...Thanks!...Alright I'll talk to you later...Bye mom thanks again," he hung up the phone and looked at me, he looked very shocked.

"What?"

"My mom and dad just gave us the house!"

"For real?!"

"Ya and we get it for free."

"Your lying."

"No I seriously am not lying," I raised my eye brow at him and he laughed. "Don't do that."

"Why?"

"I really don't know," he laughed, he started toward the door and I followed him. Brendon was making faces against the car window, and Jon was laughing at him. Spencer was in the drivers seat looking at Ryan. "Hold On," he said running over to the car. I saw Spencer's mouth move then he drove away. Ryan pointed to his car and I walked over to it sliding in. He got in on the driver side and looking at me.

"Why do you keep staring at me!"

"Oh just because," he smirked pulling out of the drive way.

"Ryan Ross you are one strange boy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe I love getting comments!!!

3rd update this week!!! GO ME!!

Comment!!!

As you can tell it make me update more!!

(This chapter is sort of a filler next chapter will be good)