Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

If You Get Big And Famous

We got to the house and we walked inside.The guys where setting up instruments in the living room. Ryan left my side to help them. Obviously the practice they were talking about was band practice. I should have figured. Ryan opened a case that was near the window, and pulled out a guitar. I watched as he plugged it into the Amp. Brendon was helping Jon connect some wires to something and Spencer was banging on the drums. I stood in the door way memorized by the boys working on there instruments.

Once they were set up, Brendon noticed I was still by the door. He laughed and ran over to me pulling me onto the couch and pushing me on to the couch, then he took his place by the Microphone. A keyboard was place by the mic stand. The first thought running through my head was oh no Brendon is going to be singing they're gonna suck. Brendon held up a hand and the guys started playing. The music sounded good together but the next step was how did Brendon sound singing it.

Brendon stared singing and I swear i went into shock. His voice was amazing, making the music sound ten times more outstanding. It was a faster beat that made me want to dance, it was pretty upbeat. I concentrated on the lyrics as Brendon sung them, they were pretty odd but I had no problem finding the message in them. They were simply beautiful. I watched Ryan's hands as he strummed the chord for the song on his guitar. He was so concentrated on playing. Spencer was playing the beat on the drums,as a few beads of sweat rolled down his face. Jon's hand moved up and down the neck of the bass, while his hand plucked the strings. I looked back over to Brendon he was eying me trying to read my facial expressions. I smiled at his, and he got this massive grin on his face and went back to belting out the lyrics.

The song ended and all the guys looked at Jon.
"I'm sorry!" he yelled.

"You totally screwed that up!"

"I hit the wrong string please don't hurt me," he said hugging his head.

"What did you think Aud?"

"Wow, You wanna know what I honestly thought?"

"Ya," Brendon laughed.

"Well first of all I thought you were gonna suck just because Brendon was singing."

"Hey!" he yelled, the guys laughed.

"But I was wrong you where really good," All the guys got huge smiles on there faces. Brendon looked over at me and frowned.

"When we are big and famous I dare you to tell our fans I suck," he laughed.

"If you get big and famous I'll totally do it."
♠ ♠ ♠
=D
Comment!!

I have the flu so I might not update but I'll try my best!

Tell me what you think

I have A LOT in store for the next chapter