Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Ryan Is The New Frankenstein

Marie's POV

"Spencer!" I screamed as he threw me into the water. I came up from the cool refreshing H2O to find he laughing hysterically. Spencer and I click almost instantly. He was nice and very funny.

"Oh my god, you should have seen your face," he laughed holding out his hand. I took his hand and smirked before pulling him in the water. He looked over and glared at me.

"Pay back is a bitch," I laughed.

"She got you good!" Brendon laughed, running through the water over too us. He looked very funny as he ran, sort of like a penguin, it took everything I had not to laugh.

"Dude you look like a penguin!" Spencer joked.

"I was just thinking that!" I yelled attacking Spencer in a side hug.

"Oh my god, we think alike! Spencer said hugging me back.

"Aw," Brendon laughed.

"Shut up," Spencer and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and burst out in laughter.

---

It was now 6:30 and we had been at the beach since 3:00. We were packing up all the stuff we brought and where getting ready to head back to Ryan's. We piled into Spencer's beat up van, and started the 10 minute journey back to the house. While we where on the way there many thoughts crossed through my mind. I felt bad for Audrey for feeling sick, the heat does that to her sometimes. I also thought about how Audrey must have felt when she found out about there arranged marriage. Audrey, hated Ryan as when they where kids. The other thing people don't really know about Audrey is that she is a sucker for romance. She constantly watches chick flicks, and reads romance novels.

I know thats Audrey has always pictured herself finding her true love, and marrying the man she chose. When Audrey and I where younger we used to plan our dream weddings, which is probably something most little girls do, but Audrey and I really got into it. We would design our own dresses and pick out bridesmaids, and there dresses. We would even so so far as to picking the flowers and decorations, and now when she gets married she can do all that, but will she be marrying the right guy?

---

When we got back to the house some of my doubts about Ryan disappeared. I got to thinking more about what kind of person he was. I walked up the stairs to Audrey's room and lightly tapped on the slightly opened door. I peeked inside to see Ryan and Audrey, curled up on the be both asleep, in each others arms. I let out a small smile then turned to go find everyone who was here. It was Spencer, Jon, Brendon, Carly, Robbie and I.

I sat down on the couch between Jon and Robbie and looked at the television with was flicking little cartoon pictures across the screen.
"Guys look what I found!" Brendon yelled running out into the living room with paper in his hand.

"What?" Jon asked.

"It's something Ry, never told us."

"What!" Spencer yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"Pete is coming into town next week!"

"What!" Jon and Spencer yelled at once.

"Jeez it that all you can say!" Carly laughed.

"I think so," Robbie said.

"What are you guys all yelling about?" Audrey said dragging a sleepy Ryan behind her.

"Pete coming, and Spencer and Jon only knowing how to say what," I laughed.

"Oh its all clear now," She said rolling her eyes and pulling Ryan to the last empty spot on the couch. She pushed Ryan down on the couch and sat on his lap. Her closed his eyes again, leaned his head on the back of the couch, and wrapped his arms around Audrey.

"Is Ryan sleepy?" Brendon asked, sounding like a 3 year old child. Ryan nodded, but kept his eyes closed, causing Brendon to laugh.

"The funny thing is Ryan felt fine when he left and now he is dead."

"Ryan's dead?" Audrey said poking his arm. Ryan groaned from the back of his throat.

"He lives!" Spencer yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"Igor, pull the lever!" Brendon laughed.

"Yes, master," Jon said in a creepy voice.

"Are you done mocking Frankenstein now?"

"Ryan is Frankenstein?" Audrey said tilting he head.

"Yep!" Brendon and Jon yelled.

"Just great, I'm a bunch of dead peoples body parts all wrapped up into one."
♠ ♠ ♠
EH this chapter wasn't the best lol, Its sort of just a filler
A lot is going to happen next chapter XD

but I'm not telling what it is!!! hehe

Okay now for news about the Brendon story
It will defiantly be out in the next chapter, I just need to organize and fix a few things.
I will probably put it out the same day I put out the next Ryan chapter, not before.

Um, I have a Pete Wentz story that has one chapter, I have half of the 2nd chapter typed up but I'm somewhat stuck.
this is it
Picture Perfect Photographs of You

And lastly lol
I am in serious need of your opinions
I am putting out a few more stories (besides my Brendon one)
and I would like to know what ones you would rather read out of these people/stories titles.

William Beckett/ My Life Reads Like The Classifieds

or

Original Story/ Your My Anti-Drug

I have more written for my original story

ENJOY AND COMMENT XD