Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

My Nerves Are Getting The Best Of Me

Ryan's POV

It was the day Pete Wentz was coming out to hear our band. Audrey, and Marie had spent the night at Carly's house, so when I woke up the house was quite. The past few mornings Mar has gotten up early and played music while cooking breakfast. Brendon and Spencer had left a n hour ago to pick up Pete from the airport. If Pete like us we would get signed and we would start living our dream.

My feelings for Audrey had been changing a lot over the two days. I didn't know how to explain it. I felt lonely when I wasn't around her, when she walked into the room I couldn't help but smile, and she constantly was making me laugh. It all felt so cliche, but I loved every minute of it, and I think thats what I was feeling toward Audrey; love.

Jon and I where busy setting up the instruments in the middle of Spencer's grandmother's living room. My stomach was doing flips just thinking about Pete coming here. Audrey and Marie where coming to watch us later, and honestly that made me even more nervous. I finished setting up my guitar and moved on to plugging in all the Amps. Jon finished setting up his bass, and then moved into the kitchen. He reappeared a few minutes later with four bottles of water. He set the water down by all of our places, then joined me on the couch as we sat and waited.

Brendon walked through the door followed closely by Spencer and Pete.
"Ello, ello!" Brendon laughed walking into the living room and tripping on air. We all started laughing as Brendon caught himself, his face turn beat red.

"Nice one Bren," Jon laughed.

"Ya, ya are Audy and Mar here yet?" Spencer asked.

"No," I said brushing the hair out of my eyes.

"Well anyways I was going to introduce you people to Pete, before I almost killed myself on air," Brendon said.

"Then do it," Jon laughed.

"Fine I will!" Brendon said, "Pete this is Jon and thats Ryan, you already met Spencer, and uh guys this is Pete." He laughed.

"Nice to meet you," Jon smiled.

"You too," He said before laughing, "so your Ryan," he asked.

"Yep that would be me," I said standing up and shaking his hand.

"Well, Its good to see who has been sending me all those emials," he laughed.

"I told you!" Brendon yelled from the kitchen.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"What?" Pete asked.

"Well, Brendon said that you where gonna make fun of me for all the emails I've sent."

"Ha, okay well should we get onto business?"

"In one minute I have to call Audrey," I said pulling out my phone.

"Okay no problem," He said taking a seat on the couch.

"Aw, how cute Ryan is worried about his girlie friend," Brendon yelled.

"Am not, I'm just seeing if her and Marie are on their way."

I dialed Audrey's number, then waited for her to answer.
"Hello?" she asked laughing into the phone.

"Hi, are you on your way?"

"Yep we'll be there in like 10.9 seconds."

"10.9?"

"Well now its like 10.6 way to waste time," she laughed.

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here."

"Alright bye," she said hanging up.

"Is she on her way?" Jon asked throwing the strap to his bass around his neck.

"Yep, so we can get ready," I said walking over to my guitar.

"What songs are we playing again?" Brendon asked, standing behind his keyboard.

"Time to Dance, Nails for Breakfast, and Sins," I said abbreviating the last to titles.

"Alright," Brendon said. A few seconds later Audrey and Marie, walked in the door laughing.

"Ryan your girlfriend is an idiot!" Marie yelled causing us all to look at her.

"Why?"

"She thought," Marie started before bursting into fits of laughter again," She thought, that a plastic bag on the side of the road was a bunny," Marie laughed. We all burst out into laughter, and Audrey pouted.

"Its not that funny, It didn't look like a bag," She said, but we continued to laugh, "well fine I'll go hang out with Robbie who is actually nice to me." She said turning toward the door.

"Audrey, were kidding," Spencer said.

"I know," she laughed sitting down.

"Can we get started now?" Brendon said breaking his gaze away from his keyboard.

"Yep lets start," I said.

After we played our three songs I took a long drink of the water Jon had brought out for us.
"So what did you think?" I asked looking over at Pete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here it is XD

I was feeling mean so theres a cliffy, lol jk but don't worry I'll update soon

Okay time for De News lol

First of all The Brendon story,
Well the story I was originally gonna put up is going to be delayed because I'm and idiot, and I can't think of a title, lol Any suggestions?
however
I have started putting out a different Brendon story, It is based on the little less 16 candles music video so yes it has to do with vampires. So it would be totally awesome if you would check that out...
I'd Walk Through Hell For You(thats it)

Also!!
Its Finals week this week at my school so, I may not update until friday.
Friday is my LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
so be expecting updates galore!!! lol

I have already passed 3 finals, wish me luck I have 4 more to go!!
(My school is messed up we had 7 classes, all my other friends only have 6, we also have a weird schedule so we don't have all are classes everyday.)

And Finally...
I am going to be starting a Gerard Way story soon for my best friend
Its a surprise so shh don't tell her lol.

So if you would like to read it I will have more info on that later.

Enjoy and Comment XD