Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I Don't Like Being Ma-TURE!

We pulled up to a house, and Ryan stopped the car. He opened the door and climbed out. I copied his actions, and looked at him.

"This is it." He said.

"Cool." I said looking at the outside of the house.

"RyRy!" I heard someone yell. I looked at Ryan and he laughed.

"Brendyboy!" He yelled back. Next thing I know Ryan was on the ground with the boy on top of him.

"Hi my lovely." The boy said. He kissed Ryan on the cheek and Ryan pretended to gag.

"Bden as much as I love you Get off." Ryan Said pushing him off of him.

"Psst Ryan."

"What Brendon." Ryan said rolling his eyes. I let out a small giggle.

"Are you aware that there is some chick in your yard." He whispered. I raised an eyebrow, Ryan laughed.

"Yes Bren."

"What is it like use all of Brendon's nicknames day." Brendon yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yes." Ryan stated like it was obvious.

"Whats up Ryro and Brendy." Brendon let out an aggravated sigh and Ryan's attention turned to whoever was yelling at him from down the street.

"Oh Jwalk hey man whats up."

"Not much, not much." I sighed and went over to the trunk of Ryan's car and opened one of the boxes. I quickly found my sketch book. It was covered in so many band stickers I forgot its true color. I think it's white, maybe it was blue.

I walked back over to the lawn and sat down in the grass as Ryan talked to his buddies. I pulled the pencil out of the binding of the book and continued a drawing that I had been working on for sometime now. I took Kleenex out of my purse and started rubbing the pencil marks to shade it. I erased the unwanted smudges and continued drawing. After about 30 minutes three figures sat down around me so I was in the middle if a circle. I bit my lower lip and looked at my finished drawing. The picture was of a girl in the woods. All the trees were dead and there was no signs of life except for a small dying flower. I smiled to myself before having my sketch book yanked out of my hands. I let out a small scream. Ever since I was 14 and Ryan threw my sketch book into the lake I have been really protective my artwork. My eyes went wide as Ryan looked at all my drawings. I quickly jumped up and snatched the book out of his hands.

"Those are really good." He said.

"Thanks." I sighed. I could feel my face get heated.

"Aw she is embarrassed." Brendon laughed I glared at him.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." I looked up to see a boy with brown hair running down the side walk with drumsticks in his hand.

"It's fine Spee we were just watching RyRy's little friend here draw." Brendon laughed, I stuck my tongue out a him and he laughed. "Wow thats Mature."

"I don't like being ma-TURE!" I screamed my cell phone started vibrating in my pocket and it scared the crap out of me. All the guys started laughing at me, and I pulled my phone out of my pocket.
"Hello?" I asked flipping off all the guys.

"Hi!"

"Oh my god Carly! Save me."

"Sorry doll I don't know where you are for all I know you could be in Mexico, You aren't in Mexico are you?." I laughed

"No." I heard laughing in the background. "I hear TyTy!" Brendon started laughing.

"Ya wanna talk to him."

"Of course!" I screamed.

"Okay hold on."

"Hello?"

"Tyler!"

"Hi Aud."

"I wanna hang out with you guys I feel so out of place." I said gaining another laugh from Brendon. I swear if he laughs at me I will smack him. Tyler Laughed.

"No she doesn't want to talk to you she hates you." Tyler said.

"Wait who do I hate.

"Craige."

"Are you kidding! I love Cree!" I yelled.

"I love you too Aud!" I heard in the background.

"Why do I have to be in the middle of all the yelling?" Tyler whined.

"That wouldn't be a problem if you gave Cree the phone." I laughed.

"Ya you heard Audrey give me the phone."

"Fine." Tyler Sighed.

"Aw don't be sad Ty I love you too." He laughed.

"No you don't you hate me," He laughed, "Anyway heres Cree."

"Aud!"

"Cree!"

"We need to hang out!"

"I know and we need to stop yelling cause I'm getting weird looks." I laughed

"From who."

"Ryan's friends." Cree started laughing. "Oh shut up Emo kid."

"Thats not nice now I'm gonna go cut, thanks a lot for hurting my feeling you big meanie." I laughed Cree and I had this joke that He was a cutter, because well he was, well that was before he met, Carly, Tyler and I. Cree was like the little brother I never had and I loved him to death. One day he caught his girlfriend cheating on him and he was devastated. I just happened to come over right before he did something he regretted. Now we joke about him cutting for some reason it seems to keep him sane. Which really doesn't make since but thats Cree for you.

"I'm sorry Creep."

"Hey that really wasn't nice."

"I sowwy."

"Its ok, Hey you wanna hang out this weekend."

"Fo Rizzle?" Brendon laughed, once again. I glared at him.

"Duh."

"Fo sho!, Will Ty be there."

"Psh no, no one like Ty."

"I like Ty."

"Well, Well What about Carly."

"Carly is my secret lover." I said Ryan looked at me and made a face. Brendon laughed and the other to guys made the same face as Ryan.

"Since When? I thought I was your secret lover."

"You are my secret lover now let me talk to Car."

"Fine." He huffed.

"Hello A."

"Hey Car, Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure anything."

"Can you please go into my room and get my laptop cord I forgot it?"

"Ya but how am I getting it to you."

"I'm gonna hang with Cree this weekend."

"Alright. well I gotta go."

"Okay Bye."

"Bye!" I hung up my phone, and put it in my pocket. I looked around and everyone was staring at me."What."

"That was one weird conversation or at least the half we heard was." I stuck my tongue out and laid down on the cool crisp grass.

"I'm bored now."

"Me too." Brendon said poking my rib. I made a noise that sounded like, Ehhlla, Only more high pitched and and squeaky. "What was that?" Ryan laughed.

"I don't know." I admitted.

"Well, I know what we could do to make us less bored." The kid known a Spee or whatever said.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"We could rock out!" Everyone groaned.

"I wanna rock out!"

"Ok then you and Spencer go rock out together." Ryan said.

"Fine we will." Spencer laughed." Come on...uh."

"Audrey, Aud, A, Lynn."

"Lynn?"

"Ya its my middle name."

"Oh Okay well lets go." he said standing up and holding out his hand to help me up.

"Ok!" Spencer led me over to Ryan's garage, were there was a drum set, guitar, bass, and mic, set up.

"What do you play." I asked. He held up the drum sticks and looked at me like I was retarded.

"Sweet So do I, I also play bass."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, the drums are the shiz." He laughed.

"Prove it." He said handing me the drum sticks.

"Gladly." I laughed walking to the other side of the drum set and sitting on the stool. I ran my hand over the snare drum.

"Stop Stalling" Spencer yelled. Oh great he probably got the attention of the guys. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I need a song." I whined.

"Uh, play The sexy song."

"What?"

"You know the song thats all like I'm so sexy."

"There is no song like that I laughed."

"Psh Ya."

"Who is it by?"

"Uh......Me?" I threw one of the drum sticks at him. "Ow" He whined. He threw it back.

"Spencer your strange."

"So are you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment