Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I Command You

When I woke up Ryan was glaring at me, and it honestly scared me.
"What?"

"You won," he grumbled.

"I know," I laughed kissing him on the cheek. I looked at the clock, the time said 6:30 a.m.

"We slept for a long time," Ryan laughed.

"I know. Did the guys leave?"

"I don't know I've been here the whole time," he said.

"Well find out!" I said shoving him.

"Fine," he said climbing off of the couch and walking into the kitchen. He came back several minutes later with a note in his hand.

"They leave?"

"Yeah," He said.

"What does that say?"

"It says Dearest Audrey and Ryan, you guys are lame so we left. Love Jon, Spencer, Brendon and the rest of those loser, but it was written by Peter. Just Kidding It was Brendon. Ha ha ha I'm so cool" Ryan said laughing.

"We're lame? More like Brendon is Lame."

"I agree," he laughed.

"So Ryan, I was thinking we should go shopping today, and then we can go out for lunch."

"Fine," Ryan said, "I'm getting dressed."

"Me too," I said following him up the stairs. I went into my room and went to find something to wear. I settled on my skinny jeans and black shirt that had a fluorescent cupcake on it. I put on my vans, and went to go steal a hoodie from Ryan. I walked into Ryan's room without knocking an walked straight to his closet.

"What If I was naked Audrey," Ryan said from behind me.

"Then you would have been naked, I didn't even look at you Ryan," I laughed, "Plus I knew you weren't because your door was half open."

"What are you doing in here anyway," he said slipping on his shirt.

"Stealing your hoodie," I said yanking a black hoodie, with fake fur lining to hood off the hanger.

"No!"

"Yes!" I laughed walking out of his room and pushing my arms in the sleeves. Ryan met me down stairs and we got into his car.

"Were to?"

"The mall," I said.

"I feel like your driver or something."

"Hmm," I said searching through his car. I finally found what I was looking for. I grabbed the hat and place it on Ryan's head, "Thats better," I laughed.

"Thanks Audrey," I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome," I laughed.

"I was actually wondering where this hat was."

"Well now you know," I said grabbing a CD out of the glove box and putting into the player.

"What is this?" he asked before it started playing.

"My Chemical Romance," I said.

"Oh what CD?"

"Their first, Bullets."

"Oh," he said as the music started playing. When we pulled into the parking lot Ryan came around to my door and opened it for me.

"Thank you," I laughed linking arms with him and skipping happily into the mall.

We started in a department store, where I looked for shirts and jeans. I found 3 shirts with cute pictures on them and 2 pair of jeans. After that I dragged Ryan over to the shoes, were I looked for new high heels and flats.
"What about these ones?" I asked Ryan for the third time. I had on a pair of shiny black flats with a small ribbon on the front of them.

"Sure," he sighed.

"Your such a lame guy," I said laughing, "Can't you just pretend your gay?"

"No," he laughed.

"Why? As my personal slave I command you to be gay."

"If I'm gay I can't be your boyfriend."

"Then I command you to pretend to be gay."

"No," he groaned.

"Yes," I laughed sliding the shoe off my foot, and trying on a different pair.

"Fine but only for one pair of shoes."

"Fine," I said hiding my laughter, "Now what do you think of these?"

"Gorgeous, they would look stunning with your black and pink dress you have yet to wear," he said referring to the one I bought a while ago.

"Really?"

"Yes," he said.

"Good, and for your information, I am saving that dress for a special occasion."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, now lets go look at hair stuff."

"Fine!" Ryan groaned. We went to the check out and paid for my things. I handed all my bags to Ryan and led the way to a hair salon that was located next to the pet store, in the mall.

"Why are we at a hair salon?"

"I am getting new hair dye," I said walking up to a girl at the counter.

"How can I help you?"

"Can I see your hair dye samples?"

"Sure," she said too cheerfully. She handed me a folder full of different hair colors.

"Thanks, Ryan come here," I said, motioning for him, "What color do you think?"

"Darker or lighter?"

"Darker."

"How about this one," he said pointing to a chocolate brown sample.

"I like that and maybe I'll put some hot pink streaks in it."

"Sounds good to me," Ryan said. I told the girl at the counter the colors I wanted, and she went in the back to get them for me.

"Here you are," she said handing them to me, "That'll be $45.83," I handed her the money and Ryan and I left the salon.

"Where to now?"

"I'm kind of hungry," I said.

"Do you wanna go to the food court, or to a restaurant."

"Restaurant," I said. Ryan and I walked back to his car, he put my stuff in the truck. We headed to one of Ryan's favorite restaurants. We where seated and we decide on what we were going to eat.

"I want to take you somewhere nice tonight," Ryan said randomly as we ate our food.

"Like where?"

"Out to eat and maybe the park."

"Really?"

"Yes," he smiled.

"Then we go tonight?"

"Tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is going to be VERY important.

I know there wasn't much commanding in this, but the day isn't over yet.

I am eager for the next chapter so it might be out tonight.

comment and Enjoy