Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Waking Up To You

When we got home Ryan kissed me and went up to his room, and I went to mine. I dialed Carly's number and waited for her to answer.
"Hello?"

"Hey, Car are you with everyone?"

"Depends who everyone is," she said.

"Who are you with?"

"Tyler, Cree, Clara, Marie, and Robbie."

"So you are with everyone."

"No I'm not with you," she laughed.

"You know what I mean," I laughed.

"I know."

"So anyway, I need you Marie and Clara to go into a different room and put me on speaker phone."

"Alright," she responded, "Marie, Clara follow me, Audrey wants to tell us something! Okay we are all in the bathroom and your on speaker talk."

"Okay so as you know I went out with Ryan."

"Obviously!" Clara yelled.

"Ya really out with it," Marie said.

"Ryan told me he loved me."

"Seriously!" they all yelled at the same time.

"Ya."

"What did you say!"

"I told him I loved him too."

"Aw Audrey!"

"I know," I smiled.

"We are so happy for you!" Clara yelled.

"I totally agree!" Carly said.

"Aw sugar! I'm so happy for you!" Marie said.

"Thanks guys," I smiled, "Well girlies I'm going to go to bed."

"Alright," Carly said.

"Good night!" Clara said.

"We love you," Marie laughed.

"I love you guys to, good night girls."

"Night," they all said before they hung up. I changed into a pair of really short cotton shorts, and a loose white tank top. I laid down in my be, and tried to fall asleep. After a few minutes I gave up on trying and went to go see if Ryan was still awake. I slowly walked through Ryan's door, and found him curled up on his bed with a notebook laying on his chest, asleep. I moved the notebook off of Ryan's chest and pulled the blankets back. I slid into the bed next to him and wrapped me arms around him. I rested my head on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

Ryan's POV

When I woke up in the morning I felt something next to me, and when I looked I saw it was my beautiful girlfriend. She looked so peaceful, and I didn't want to disturb her so I, just laid in bed and watched her sleep. I didn't notice until Audrey slightly moved, what she was wearing, which was very little, and that wasn't doing much to help my raging male hormones from acting up.

Audrey started stirring in her sleep, scooted closer to me, and slowly started walking up. I kissed her on the cheek, causing her eyes to flutter open.
"Hi," she smiled.

"Hello," I smirked, "So I was just wondering when I got a bedmate."

"I couldn't sleep," she said, "so I came to see if you were still awake and you weren't so ya," she said blushing.

"I see," I said.

"I can leave if you want me too."

"I'd rather you not, I'm quite comfortable."

"Good, cause I don't plan on moving anytime soon."

"I'm defiantly okay with that," I said kissing her passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is cute.
really cute.
I want something like that and the last chapter to happen to me.

Anyway enjoy and if you didn't see it last time....

I put out my Brendon story!!
here is the link, I would love it if you'd check it out.
Maneater