Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

But We're Married!

Cree was cleaning up my hand while I sat on the counter, and I was pretty sure Ryan was telling everyone to go home. He was probably going to want an explanation, and I wasn't in the mood to do that. Cree finished wrapping the band-aid around my hand, he started cleaning the mess he made helping me clean up my hand. After that he hugged me and kissed me on the head before telling me he had to go.

I went back into my room and laid down on my bed. I was staring up at the ceiling thinking when I heard the door open and felt someone sit on the edge of my bed. I glanced over and saw Ryan looking at me, his expression pained.
"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not something I like telling people."

"Audrey, you know you can tell me anything," he said. I sat up and looked at him.

"I know," I whispered. He scooted over and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Audrey," he said.

"I know, I love you too."

"Where you honestly going to..." he started.

"I was thinking about it," I whispered.

"Audrey," he said tilting my head up to face him, "I love you so much, and it would crush me if you did anything to yourself," he said. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, and I smiled up at him and kissed him.

"I love you," I said kissing him, Ryan kissed me back. After we kissed, Ryan and I laid down and cuddled, before falling asleep.

---

When I woke up around 10:00 Ryan was sleeping beside me. His brown hair was a mess, and sticking up in all directions. He had one armed wrapped around my waist and the other over his eyes. I closed my eyes again and scooted closer to him. His grip on my waist tightened, and he started stirring. He made a groaning noise before trying to bury his head in my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt him smirk into my hair.
"Are you awake?" he whispered.

"Mhm."

"Wanna get up?"

"No," I pouted.

"We will have to soon," he mumbled.

"Why?"

"Pete is coming over to discuss things for our album."

"Screw him," I said, Ryan chuckled and started shaking his head.

"Can't."

"I'll give you a cookie," I said trying to bribe him.

"How bout we just lay here until he get here."

"Alright," I said.

---

Brendon's POV

Around 3:30 p.m, we arrived at Ryan's house, we meaning Spencer, Jon, Pete, Patrick, Joe, Andy and Myself. When I opened the door all the lights were out and the t.v. was off. My first thought was obviously very dirty.
"Dude, where is Ryan?" Spencer said laughing. I shook my head and ran up the stairs to Ryan's room. The door was open, and bed was made, and he was nowhere is sight. I shook my head and moved to Audrey's door, which was closed. I knock on the door before opening it.

"Aw," I laughed, when I when I saw them. Ryan had his arms wrapped around Audrey's waist, and Audrey's arms were wrapped around Ryan's neck. Ryan lifted his head from Audrey's hair and looked at me.

"Is everyone here?" He asked.

"Yep," I said, causing Audrey to groan. It sort of startled me since I didn't know she was awake. Ryan started to get up, but Audrey wouldn't let go of him.

"No I don't want you to get up," she whined.

"I have too," he laughed, pulling her arms off of him. Ryan walked out of the room to his own to get dressed and Audrey glared at me.

"What?"

"I was comfortable," she whined. I laughed and she glared on last time before rolling out of the bed and going into the closet to change. I turned to leave the room, and saw Ryan walk out of him.

"Audy is mad at me," I said, Ryan chuckled. We walked down stairs were the guys were already sitting around the living room.

"I found him!" I said taking a seat by Jon.

"Yay!" Spencer laughed as Ryan sat down on the ground in front of the television. Pete started to explain that he wanted to have Patrick, Joe, and Andy here us play then he wanted to tell us more about recording. Patrick started explaining the recorded process, until Audrey walked down the stairs, he pause but continued. Audrey walked up behind me and slapped me upside the head.

"Hey!" I yelled at her, she smirked. I looked over at Ryan with a look that was like 'did you see what she just did?' and he just tried to hold back his laughter. Audrey walked into the kitchen and Patrick continued explaining what we were going to need for recording. Audrey came back out of the kitchen holding a redbull and pop-tarts. I looked at her and pouted and she shook her head and laughed. After Patrick finished explaining, we all kinda broke off into our on conversations.

"Please just one sip," I beg Audrey.

"Hell no, you scare me" she laughed.

"But we kicked ass at the fight thing please?"

"So," she laughed.

"Oh come on please?"

"No," Audrey said shaking her head.

"But but I love you," I said pouting, she made a face before laughing.

"Brendon stop hitting on Audrey," Spencer yelled looking away from Andy and Joe.

"No we are married remember!"

"That was when we were playing life," he laughed.

"Yeah, seriously like I would marry a guy in a band," she laughed before handing me her energy drink.

"Hey!" Ryan yelled throwing a pillow at her, the guys from Fall Out Boy looked confused.

"Thats kind of hypocritical considering your in a band," Jon laughed.

"Well maybe I like being a hypocrite," she laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment

I want someone to write a letter for a comment to one of the Characters, saying what they think of there behavior, and just write to them.

I don't know I love letters lol
I will probably that letter writers in the next chapter

XD anyway enjoy