Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Planning

Ryan's POV

After Audrey fell asleep, around 10:00 I started working on something special for her since I forgot her birthday, and I felt really bad about it. I had been so busy working on the album I sort of forgot, about it, heck I've forgotten to spend time with her, and now laying here watching her sleep, makes me feel extremely guilty. I had to do something for her but not just anything it had to be really special.I slowly climbed out of bed so I wouldn't wake her up when I called Pete for advice.

I waited for him to answer his phone while sitting outside under the tree in the front yard. After a few rings he picked up.
"Hello?"

"Hey Pete its Ryan. Did I wake you up?"

"No its cool, whats up man?"

"I sort of forgot about Audrey's birthday which was 5 days ago and I feel extremely guilty, I was wondering if you could give me so advice on what to do for her."

"Is she mad at you?"

"No thats the weird thing, she told me not to worry about it and that she knew I was busy, and when she said that I felt even worse that I forgot."

"Hm, how about this," he said before telling me his idea.

"Sounds good to me do you thinks she would like it?"

"Ryan she is a girl. Girls love that romantic stuff."

"Yeah, will you help me?"

"Of course," he laughed, "your gonna need all the help you can get. I'll call my band and we will meet you outside of your house in 10 minutes."

"Alright see you then."

When the guys came over we got to work on Audrey's surprise, we were going to be doing it tonight, so we needed to be quick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short...

I am going to update again tonight so watch for it.

Enjoy and Comment