Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Make It A Sweet Goodbye

"I don't want you to leave," I told Ryan after he woke me up, to tell me he had to leave soon.

"I don't want to leave you," he said kissing me.

"Will you call me all the time?"

"Of course, but you'll be busy planning our wedding," he grinned leaning down and kissing me again.

"Yeah, our moms are really excited that we finally are getting married," I said thinking back to our parent's reactions when we told the,

---Flashback---

We walked into the house, after coming home from the beach. My mom and Ryan's mom were watching come chick flick, and our dad's were both doing something with their laptops.
"Hey guys," I said waving to our parents, with my free hand. My other hand was still tightly wrapped in Ryan's.

"Hello Ryan, Audrey," Ryan's mom spoke, "How was your date?"

"Amazing," I said.

"Thats good," my mom grinned.

"We're gonna go to sleep," I said.

"Not before you hug me," My mom said. I laughed and pulled my hand away from Ryan and walked over to my mom. I wrapped my arms around my mom and hugged her only to have Ryan's mom gasp and grab my left hand.

"What is this?" she said, causing my mom to pull away from me and look at what she was looking at. My mom gasped and then smiled, and looked at Sandra.

"Are you officially getting married?" Sandra yelled.

"Yeah," I blushed. I saw Ryan blush from over by the stairs.

"Thats cute," my mom said.

"Yeah."

I said goodnight o everyone and followed Ryan upstairs to bed.


---End Of Flashback---

"Their gonna want to help plan the wedding," Ryan said.

"Yeah I know," I said, looking into Ryan's eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you," he said.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"I have to go soon," Ryan pouted

"Fine," I sighed.

"I'll see you when we're finished with the album."

"I know," I said hugging him. Ryan got up and walked over to his closet to get dressed. I climbed out of bed, and walked to my room and quickly found something to wear. Marie was complaining to me the other day that she thought it was weird Ryan and I didn't share a room. I honestly wouldn't mind sharing a room with him, but we would probably start sharing a room after the wedding. Marie, Clara and Carly were all extremely excited to help me plan the wedding, and I could tell I wasn't getting away with not letting our moms help.

I brushed through my hair, while I was thinking about all the things Ryan and I have been through, when It occurred to me that I would miss his birthday. Ryan would be turning 20 and I would miss it, because he would be away recording. I went back into Ryan's room and sat on his bed waited for him to come out.

Ryan's POV

I finished getting dressed and walked out of my bathroom, to find Audrey sitting on my bed, pouting.
"What?"

"I'm gonna miss your birthday," she said.

"You are aren't you," I said walking over to her, and sat down beside her.

"Yeah," she said.

"Well then, I might have to fly you out for the night," I said hugging her.

"That's be sweet," she said.

"Yeah, I gotta go. The guys will he here soon."

"Alright," she said standing up, and pulling me up with her. She wrapped her arms around me, and I kissed her.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too."

My phone started buzzing on the bedside table, and I pulled away from Audrey to see that it was a new text from Brendon.

Time to go!

"I gotta go," I said hugging Audrey.

"Okay, call me when you land."

"I will," I said kissing her passionately before leaving to meet my friends.

Audrey's POV

A few hours after Ryan left, Robbie, Cree, Tyler, Carly, Clara, and Marie all came over. Robbie was super excited about a song Marie had written randomly while they were hanging out last night and they wanted to work on music to go behind the lyrics.
"We were watching Zoolander, when I wrote this," she laughed.

"Oh jeez," I said laughing.

"I promise, its good," Robbie said.

"Cree?"

"I liked it."

"Clara?"

"I loved it as usual."

"Tyler?"

"Its funny, and amazing all wrapped up into one."

"Carly?"

"I love it! It's so funny, yet so amazing."

"Alright then, let me see it," I said holding my hand out. I read over the lyrics and then looked up at Marie.

"So?" Robbie asked.

"This song is amazing," I laughed.

"Lets go put music to it," Robbie said pulling me toward the garage.

We played around for a little bit, trying to find something that would fit the song perfectly. We really couldn't find a good beat to go with the guitar part that Cree whipped up. Cree's Part went really well with it, But my drum part wasn't as easy for some reason. Every time we thought we got close it wouldn't fit in when we added, Robbie's bass.
"Why can't I get this right!" I screamed.

"Maybe we should take a break for a little while," Marie suggested.

"Good idea," Robbie said setting his bass down.

"Alright," I said standing up and stretching.

"You know what I think we should do?" Carly asked smiling.

"Huh?"

"We should start planning Audrey's wedding!" Carly yelled.

"Oh my god we should!" Clara yelled.

"Can we Audrey?" Marie asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Do you boys wanna help?" Marie asked.

"I could give a few suggestions, while I watch a movie," Tyler said, looking at the guys.

"Sounds cool," Cree said, as Robbie nodded beside him.

"Alright then lets go inside and plan my wedding."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I am in shock

I never though I would get to chapter 50
Never!

This chapter kind of sucks, it is a filler, basically

more will happen in the next chapter