Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I Knew It

Audrey's POV

After finding my girls there perfect dress I started searching for mine, and I wasn't having any luck. They were all too frilly, or lacy, and I didn't want that, and when I found a dress I though was pretty on the hanger when I tried it on it looked terrible.
"Oh my god I give up," I cried sliding down in the chair still wearing one of the dresses I was trying on.

"Maybe, you just need a break," Marie said.

"Yeah, how about you get changed and we'll go get some lunch?" Carly added.

"Sounds good," I said getting up. I walked back into the changing room and quickly slid out of the ugly dress and into my clothes. We had already put the girls dresses in the back so we could pick them up later, so I wouldn't have to worry about them. I stepped out of the dressing room, my girls were waiting for me.

"Ready?" Clara asked.

"Yep," I said. We walked out of the shop and got into the car.

"Where do you all want to eat?" Marie asked pulling the car out of the parking lot.

"How about that diner that Carly used to work at, they have pretty good food," Clara said.

"Their waffles sound really good right now," I said.

"Their waffles are amazing," Carly said.

"Alright lets go," Marie laughed. We drove a little ways to the diner and got out of the car and went inside. We sat down in a booth that was next to a window and went over the menus even though we all knew what we wanted. We all wanted the waffles. They we amazing. The were homemade, fluffy, with a little powdered sugar over the top, with whip cream, and blueberries.

"Hello my name is Josh, can I get you anything," I waiter said coming over to our table. He was about 6'4 with dark brown shaggy hair, and gorgeous blue eyes.

"Uhm, we all want the waffles, and orange juice," Marie ordered for us.

"Alright," Josh smiled before walking away.

"Okay is it just me or was he super duper hot?" Clara whispered leaning more on the table.

"He was hot," Marie laughed.

"Thank," Josh said from the end of the table causing Marie and Clara to blush. He set our drinks down and laughed.

"Uh," Clara said awkwardly.

"It cool," he laughed.

"Alight," she smiled.

"Whats your name?"

"Clara," she said blushing a little.

"Thats a pretty name," he said.

"Thanks," she smiled. The bell by the kitchen dinged and Josh looked over.

"Be right back," he said, when he walked away Carly, Marie, and I all smiled and looked at Clara.

"What?" she asked blushing.

"He was totally flirting with you," Carly said.

"No," Clara said shaking her head.

"You are so weird, you can always tell when a guy is flirting with someone else but if its to you your totally clueless," Marie said shaking her head laughing.

"I am not clueless," Clara protested.

"Yeah you are,"I laughed.

"Am not," she pouted.

"Yeah you are," Carly said.

"Oh shut up, you guys suck. Why am I friends with you?"

"Cause you love us," I laughed.

"Yeah yeah," Clara said rolling her eyes.

"I'm back and I brought waffles," Josh laughed walking over to where we were seated.

"Yummy," Carly said, as Josh put a plate down in front of her. Josh finished serving our food then pulled up a chair to our table.

"Do you guys mind if I sit here?" he asked.

"No," we all said.

"Awesome," Josh laughed, "so what are your names?"

"I'm Marie, this is Carly and thats Audrey," Marie introduced.

"Sweet nice to meet you guys," he smiled.

"You too," I said, before my phone started ringing.

"Ten bucks says it Ryan," Clara said.

"I'm not betting because it probably is," Marie said. I laughed and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey," Brendon's voice said.

"Woah that was unexpected, whats up?"

"Nothing," he laughed, "How was that unexpected."

"We all thought it was gonna be Ryan."

"Its not Ryan!" Clara gasped.

"No its Brendon," I said.

"Well its practically Ryan," Brendon said, "he wanted me to tell you something for him since he has to start recording."

"Oh yeah and whats that?"

"He wants to talk about the wedding, so he is gonna call you around 8. Oh and is it true Clara is gonna be the flower girl?"

"Yeah," I laughed.

"What a weirdo," he laughed.

"Oh like your any better?"

"I am, your friends are crazy, I mean seriously Robbie has a toaster fetish, Cree is and ex-emo, Clara is like a freaking bunny,Marie is all..." he said before I cut him off.

"Woah woah woah, did you just call Clara a bunny?" I laughed.

"Woah what!" Clara laughed.

"Maybe," he laughed, " I couldn't think of a word to describe her."

"So you call her a bunny?"

"Yeah well one just ran passed me," Brendon defended.

"I just though of about like 3 things that I'll talk to you about later," I laughed.

"You better, cause now I'm gonna be all curious."

"I will," I laughed. "Well I'm gonna let you go so I can eat."

"Alright bye Aud."

"Bye Brenny," I laughed hanging up.

"Brendon call me a bunny!" Clara laughed.

"Yeah he couldn't think of anything, he was describing how weird all on you are."

"A bunny?" Marie laughed.

"He couldn't think of anything."

"He's so weird," Carly laughed.

"Yeah well anyways," Clara said looking over at Josh.

"Anyways," he said.

"What are you into?" she asked.

"Music, uh movies, I don't know a lot of things."

"I like movies," Clara said.

"Really? We should go see one together."

"That would be sweet," she smiled.

"Well then how about we go tonight?"

"Sounds great."

"How about I pick you up at your place at 6."

"I'm staying at Audrey's so sure."

"Alright," he smiled.

"Audy right down your address, and my cell number," Clara said.

"Fine," I laughed scribbling my address and Clara's cell number down on a napkin, before handing it to Josh.

"Sweet, I guess I'll see you at 6," Josh smiled stuffing the napkin in his pocket.

"That you will," Clara grinned before he walked away. We placed the money for our meal and Josh's tip on the table before leaving.

When we walked in the door Clara started freaking out since she was super excited, Robbie, Cree, and Tyler all just stared at her.
"She got a date," I explained.

"Oh," They all laughed.

For the rest of the day until about 5:30 we all hung out until Clara decided to get ready for her date, she pulled us upstairs to help her pick out and outfit since she was going to borrow my clothes.

"How about this," She said walking out of my closet dressed in my green plaid skirt and a black and green corset shirt.

"Very cute," Marie said.

"I like it," I said.

"If I was your date I'd think you looked hot, but since I've known you forever and your like on of my many many sisters that would be creepy," Cree explained.

"Cree you only have one sister, and she lives in England," I laughed.

"You guys are all like my sisters," he said.

"Aw," Marie, Carly, Clara, and I said.

"Hey I take offense to that!" Tyler yelled.

"Me too!" Robbie said.

"Why?" I laughed.

"We aren't girls!" Tyler laughed, causing us all to laugh, until the doorbell rang and Clara got all excited again.

"I call opening the door!" Robbie yelled.

"No!" Clara yelled, but it was too late Robbie had already ran down the stairs. We all walked down the stairs to find Josh and Robbie, standing there, Robbie was holding the toaster.

"Oh god Robbie, how did you get the toaster that fast?" I laughed.

"I have super Ninja powers," he said trying to do a kung-foo looking move.

"Robbie has the toaster!" Clara yelled from the top of the stairs, "God, why do you all want to embarrass me!" she said.

"Well look at it this way if he can tolerate Robbie, he can tolerate everyone else," I said as she passed me on the stairs.

"True," she laughed, "Hey Josh."

"Hi Clara," he smiled.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

"Jeeze Clara way to be cool and introduce us," Cree said laughing.

"Oh right," she laughed.

"Josh this is Cree, Robbie, and Tyler, Losers this is Josh."

"I kind of take offense to being called a loser," Robbie said hugging the toaster.

"Shut up Robbie," Clara laughed. "Don't worry about Robbie he is crazy and he has a toaster fetish," Clara said.

"I won't," Josh laughed. "It was nice meeting you guys I'll see you later."

"Bye, guys," Marie waved before they left.

"Well he seems nice," Robbie laughed.

"Yeah to bad you probably just scared him away," Carly laughed shoving him backwards so he fell onto the couch,

---

We were watching music videos when My phone rang around 7:30.
"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi!" Brendon said.

"Hey Bren," I said getting up and walking to my room.

"Whats up?" not mush we were just watching music video's waiting for Ryan to call and Clara to get home.

"Where is Clara?"

"On a date with some dude she met today," I said.

"Oh," he said sounding disappointed.

"Brendon Urie do you like Miss. Clara Jackson?"

"No," he said to fast.

"Really now?"

"I don't like her."

"Uh huh then why were you comparing her to a cute little bunny?"

"Is that one of the things you thought of earlier?"

"Yep!" I giggled.

"Fine you caught me just don't tell anyone."

"Aw, Brenny," I teased.

"Shut up Audrey Lynn Shamlin," Brendon laughed.

"Nah," I giggled.

"Can I talk to Ryan now?"

"No he is still recording," Brendon said.

"Dang I want to talk to him about the wedding," I sighed.

"He is done now," Brendon laughed, "Here talk to him."

"Ok," I said before Ryan's voice came on the phone.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey Ryry," I said softly.

"What did you do today?"

"Looked for dresses, ate at the diner Carly used to work at, came home and hung out with everyone," I said.

"Cool did you find a dress?"

"No but the girls all found one," I said.

"Thats cool."

"Yeah, but It was frustrating that I couldn't find my dress."

"I bet. I miss you so much, even though its been like what 2 days."

"I miss you too, and yeah it has."

"You should totally fly out her and visit me."

"You'd like that wouldn't you."

"I would love that."

"I might have to do that then. I start school though in like 2 weeks, so I'll have to go before then."

"You should. You should come out at the end of this week."

"I'll have to think about it," I giggled.

"Oh come on please?"

"Maybe," I giggled again.

"Your cruel," he said.

"Thanks."

"No problem. So anyway I was thinking about the wedding and I wanted to talk about where we were having it. My parents really want us to do it in Italy, but with us recording now, we would have to go on a tour soon after we finish the album, and I personally want to get married soon."

"Italy would be nice, but considering that I would prefer to have it somewhere else, plus it would be expensive to fly every on out."

"I was thinking last night before I fell asleep what if we got married at the park? The park is like our place."

"I like that idea," I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Me too," he said. "I wish you were with me right now."

"I wish you were with me," I said.

"I wish you were with me more," Ryan laughed.

"Your gay," I giggled.

"Eh you love me."

"Yeah I do," I sighed.

"Well Pete wants to talk to me about the record so I'll call you later."

"Alright, I love you."

"Love you to Audy."

Ryan's POV

I was sitting on the couch of the recording studio, listening to my Ipod, thinking about Audrey, and waiting for Pete to come get done talking to the producer dude. Brendon was recording his vocals for Build God Then We'll Talk. Spencer and Jon were outside talking about random things, because they got kicked out of the studio momentarily for being to loud. Pete was only staying here for one more day then was coming back when we finished.

"Alright," Pete laughed coming over.

"So when you finish the album, you guys are gonna go on a tour with a few bands."

"What ones?"

"It'll be us, The Academy is, and Cobra Starship."

"Awesome."

"Yep, How about we all go out for pizza and arcade games, when Brendon finishes up?" he asked laughing.

"Sounds good," I said.

Unknown POV

I saw him at the pizza place, we happened to be on the same plane, when he flew out here. He looked a little distracted. I decided that I would get to him, that I would make him see what he was missing out on. Even though he put my through so much crap, I wanted him, no I needed him. Ryan Ross is going to be mine!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Loves!
I start school in 2 days but It shouldn't interfere with my writing.

=D

comment!!!