Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Better Watch Out

Brendon's POV

We were all hanging out at the pizza place playing games and well eating pizza. Ryan, Pete, and Jon were eating pizza, while Jon and I were having a heated air hockey battle. I was just about to get the puck in Jon's goal when someone brushed against me. I turned around to see Ryan's ex-girlfriend, Ashley.
"Oh hey Brendon," she giggled.

"Uh hi," I said. I glanced over at Jon and he walked over.

"Is Ryan with you guys?" she asked.

"Uh yeah," I said.

"Oh good, maybe we can talk," she smiled.

"Maybe thats not the best idea," Jon said.

"Of course it is," she giggled. "Now where is he?"

"He is eating with Spencer," Jon said.

"Oh thats great, I'm gonna go talk to him," she said before walking away toward the tables.

"Lets hope she doesn't try and start shit. I have never seen Ryan this happy with someone and I would hate for him to screw up his relationship with Audrey," Jon said.

"I know what you mean, but if Ryan is really serious about his relationship he won't let anything get in the way of it," I said.

"I hope your right," Jon said.

Ryan's POV

"Dude you I totally had called that piece!" Spencer said as I picked up a piece of pizza.

"Too bad," I laughed taking a bite of it.

"Pete, Ryan stole my pizza!" Spencer whined.

"Oh well," Pete laughed.

"You suck," Spencer laughed picking up a different piece.

"Oh my god Ryan is that you?" I heard at the end of the table. I looked over and saw Ashley standing there wearing a super short pink skirt, silver heels, and a white strapless top.

"Hi Ashely," I said.

"How have you been!" she squealed, sliding a chair over and sitting down in it.

"Good," I said.

"Thats good," she giggled. "Have you missed me."

"I really haven't had time too, I've been so busy."

"You had to have missed me a little," she urged.

"Uh yeah sure," I said looking over at Spencer, who looked panicked.

"So what have you been up to?" she asked leaning forward.

"Uhm I've been recording our album, and hanging out with my friends," I said looking over at Pete. He looked confused, so I mouthed that I would explain later, he nodded.

"That is so cool," she smiled.

"Yeah how about you?"

"I got a job modeling for a magazine," she said.

"Congratulations," I said.

"Thanks," she said. "So are you seeing anyone?"

"Actually I'm getting married," I said. Ashely's eyes got wide and you could tell she was angry.

"Good for you," she choked out behind a fake smile. Spencer let out a quiet laugh.

"Uh thanks," I said.

"No problem, well I have to go meet up with my friends. We should get together again soon."

"Sure," I said.

"Do you still have my number?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Great I'll call you later," she said before walking away.

Ashely's POV

Phase one of my plan complete, but no I have a new obstacle. Ryan getting married I simply can not let that happen. He is probably marrying some whore because he is so upset that I left. Well technically he broke up with me but still, I'm sure he is crushed.I walked over to where my friends were waiting for me. They were all models like me.
"Ready?" Rachel, the tall brunette, asked.

"Yeah lets go," I said following them out of the pizza place.

Ryan's fiance better watch out cause I am going to get him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment Loves!

NEWS:
1) If anyone is interested in making me a banner like the one on the side of this story, preferably with blue colors, for Let Love, and am looking for one to use for the layout.

2) I am starting an original story called Becoming Real, I haven't put out any chapters but if you want to check out the summary here it is.
Becoming Real

3) I thought you guys might want to know the stats on this story so here they are as of now:
Readers: 841
Subscribers: 156
Comments: 343
and
Stars: 10