Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

We've Arrived

We arrived at the airport a little after 1:00 in the morning.We got off the plane and went over to the baggage claim. While we waited for our bags to come, Cree leaned on my shoulder half asleep.
"Sleepy?" I asked petting his head.

"Very," he yawned. I smiled and patted his head before looking over at Clara and Josh who where laughing about something, which made me roll my eyes. I really hope they won't aren't all over each other while around Brendon. Robbie was sitting on the floor with Marie almost asleep in his lap. He kept picking at her to try and keep her awake and it was making her mad.

"I'm so tired," Cree said making me look over at him again.

"I know you are," I said looking over toward the conveyer belt just in time to see our stuff. "Josh," I yelled over to him he looked over and I pointed to our things. He nodded and took all our bags off and put them on the floor.

"Here you go," he smiled.

"Thanks," I yawned.

"No problem," he laughed grabbing his and Clara's bag. Cree stood up and grabbed his and Robbie's bag and I got mine and Marie's. Robbie stood up with a sleeping Marie in his arms and we headed out to meet Ryan. I spotted him and Spencer over by a table, before they noticed me. Spencer looked over and noticed me before Ryan did and he got out of his chair and walked over, followed closely by Ryan.

"Hey Aud." Spencer said hugging me and taking Marie's bag from me.

"Hey Spence," I said, before Ryan walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you," he said before kissing me lightly.

"I missed you too," I said.

"Guys can we go now Marie is getting heavy," Robbie whined.

"Oh shut up I don't even wanna hear it after you moved everyone but Audrey all over the house," Cree complained.

"That was epic," he laughed.

"I'm confused," Ryan and Spence said at the same time.

"I'll explain tomorrow I'm tired."

"Alright," Ryan laughed, "Lets get you guys to the apartment."

---

When we got to the apartment we all climbed out of the van and walked inside, Robbie still caring Marie who was now somewhat awake.
"We gotta walk up to the fourth floor," Ryan said leading the way. Robbie groaned and followed close behind him, with giggling Clara and Josh following him and Me Cree, and Spencer following them.

"Are we there yet?" Cree whined sleepily.

"Almost," Spencer said.

"Ok," Cree yawned.

"We're here," Ryan said walking to a door and unlocking it.

"Oh thank god!" Robbie yelled adjusting the way he was holding Marie who had fallen asleep again. Ryan laughed and opened the door, revealing a very nice apartment.

"Hey guys!" Jon said waving from the kitchen. We all mumbled our hellos and Ryan got the hint.

"Audrey, your gonna sleep with me. Marie is gonna share with Spencer. Clara and uh Josh is it, you guys get the pull out couch. Brendon and Jon are gonna share a room so Robbie and Cree you get the other."

"Can we go to sleep now?" Cree asked leaning on me again.

"Yeah," Ryan laughed.

"Ryan's your girlfriend makes a good pillow," Cree mumbled half asleep.

"Please don't fall asleep on me."

"Mmk," he yawned.

"Who wants to take Mar from me?" Robbie asked.

"Here I'll show you our room," Spencer said leading Robbie away.

"Who wants to show me my room?" Cree mumbled so it sounded more like 'Who hants oo ho me my oom'.

"I will." Jon laughed leading him to the other room.

"Where's Brendon?" I asked moving over to Ryan who wrapped his arms around me.

"He is in his room," Ryan said kissing me on the top of my head.

"I'm gonna go say hi, then I'm going to sleep," I said pulling away from him.

"Alright," Ryan said. I turned and walked down the hall and looked around until I found a room with the door cracked. I could hear the T.v. on from the inside. I tapped on the door gently and waited for an answer.

"Come in," I heard Brendon say. I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Hey Bren," I said walking in.

"Hey Audrey!" he said smiling and motioning me over to him. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"How are you doing?"

"Okay," he said.

"Thats good what are you watching?"

"Bambi," he blushed.

"Your so lame," I laughed.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"No problem," I laughed.

"Was your flight okay?"

"Yeah," I yawned.

"You look sleepy."

"I am."

"Well then you better go to sleep Ryan has a lot planned for you tomorrow."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later," I said hugging him.

"Night Audrey," he said letting me go. I walked out of Brendon's room just in time to run into Ryan.

"Hey Love," Ryan said hugging me.

"Hi," I said hugging him.

"Lets go to sleep," he yawned pulling me into the other room. Ryan's room was nicer than Brendon's. It was painted a light blue with wooden floors. There was a big wooden bed in the middle of the room with a soft looking blanket laying on top.

"That looks so soft, and comfy and I just want to lay there," I yawned, causing Ryan to laugh.

"Go ahead."

"I can't," I whined.

"Why?" he asked.

"I can't move," I said leaning on him.

"Well," he laughed, "I'll have to help you," he said picking me up bridal style and walking over to the bed. He set me down on the extremely comfortable bed, and I immediately pulled the blanket over me. Ryan then walked to the other side and laid down next to me, and tried to pull some of the blanket away from me.

"No mine," I whined.

"Audrey, didn't you learn how to share?"

"No, I don't like sharing," I said pulling it closer to me.

"Audrey," he whined scooting closer to me and looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," I said unwrapping myself and giving him some of the blanket.

"Thanks," he said kissing me passionately then pulling away and wrapping his arms around me. I snuggled close to him and started falling asleep, right before I fell asleep I hear him whisper.

"I'm really happy you are here with me, I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey My Loves!!

Here is the update!! I am like super excited for Let Love In. I've even made a couple of banners for you guys. This one here is just a picture but the other one had the official Let Love In summary.

I'm sure you guys would love to see it but I'm afraid it'd give away to much so you'll just have to wait....

Unless I get a bunch of comment pleading for me to put ti out I'll put it int he next update.

Love Yall

<3
Amber

Image