Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Sometimes I Worry

When I woke up in the morning, I felt Ryan's arms wrapped around my waist. I looked over at him and saw that he was already awake. He smiled at me and kissed the top of my head.
"Hi," I smiled.

"Hi," he chuckled.

"How long have you been up?"

"Not very long."

"How long?"

"About an hour."

"Thats a long time."

"Not really," he said. I rolled my eyes and Ryan laughed.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Its a surprise," he smiled.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"You'll like it."

"I better," I said.

"You will," he said.

"Good," I said sitting up, and getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Ryan asked.

"To get ready for the day."

"Oh," he said sitting up, and getting out of be after me. I walked over the the corner of my room where my suitcase was a grabbed an outfit. I dug through until I found my black and yellow batman shirt, and my yellow pants.

"Wanna leave so I can change?" I asked turning toward Ryan.

"No," he smirked.

"Please," I pouted.

"I don't want too," he said.

"But I want you too."

"Fine," he sighed.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Yeah yeah," he mumbled as he left the room. I quickly changed and slid my feet into my black and yellow flip flops. When I finished getting dressed, I walked out into the living room where Ryan was sitting talking to Cree, and Josh. Cree looked over at me when I walked in the room.

"Wearing enough yellow, Audrey?"

"No, actually," I laughed.

"Of course not," he laughed, as I walked over and sat on Cree's lap.

"I feel really really rejected right now," Ryan laughed in shock.

"Why, would that be?" Cree asked pulling me closer to him and smirking.

"Don't tease me!" Ryan whined.

"Is RyRy Jealous?" I asked.

"Yeah," he pouted. I laughed and got out of Cree's lap and walked over to Ryan and sat in his.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked taking Ryan's hand in mine and flipping it in my hands.

"Nothing really," Josh said. "just about how things are back in Vegas."

"Thats cool," I said.

"Yep," Josh replied.

"Are we the only people awake?" I asked.

"Nah, Brendon and Jon headed down the the recording studio early this morning to do a little recording, for a song we didn't finish yesterday. Other than that everyone is asleep," Ryan said.

"Where is Clara?"

"We moved her into Brendon's room, so we could talk and not wake her up," Cree Answer.

"Thats cool," I said.

"Yep" Cree laughed.

"Got a coffee pot?" I asked, Ryan.

"Yeah its in the kitchen, obviously, and all the stuff is next to it."

"Ok."

"Oh and the cups are in the cupboard above it," he said before I got off his lap.

"Alright, be right back," I said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Alright," Ryan said.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen I found Robbie laying on the floor, holding well what Robbie always holds, the toaster., and he was asleep.

"Robbie James," I said shaking my head, "sometimes I worry about you," I laughed. I put my foot on Robbie's stomach and pressed down with my foot until his eyes flew open.

"What do you want," he yawned.

"Why are you on the floor, in the kitchen?" I asked.

"I get bored sometimes," he said looking up at me.

"Your so weird."

"Thanks," he said setting the toaster beside him. "Help me up?" he asked holding out his hand.

"Fine," I said sticking my hand out to grab his. I went to pull him up but instead I got yanked down next to him, causing me to scream.

"Audrey why are you yelling!" Cree asked from the living room.

"I'll give you one guess!" I yelled glaring at Robbie.

"Uh did you spill coffee on yourself?"

"No," I said still glaring.

"Oh don't look at me like that you know you love me."

"I do not I hate you so much," I said continuing to glare.

"If looks could kill..." Robbie started, "well I'd be dead."

"I'm going to tell on you."

"You wouldn't!" Robbie gasped.

"Oh I would," I smirked. "Ryan?" I whined.

"No!" Robbie said slapping his hand over my mouth.

"What?" Ryan asked from the living room.

"Uh just kidding darling," Robbie said in a girls voice. Causing me to start laughing with his hand still pressed to my face.

"Okay, that defiantly wasn't Audrey," I heard Cree said. I heard a chair squeak and then Cree appeared in the door way.

"Hi!" Robbie waved.

"How could I miss that!" Cree asked.

"Your stupid?" I mumbled into Robbie's hand.

"Thanks," he laughed rolling his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Enjoy

Sorry it took so long to update.

My 16th birthday is in 2 days!!!!(October 3rd) I'm so excited!!
I'll try to update on my birthday but I have some friends coming over so I might not also I'm going to Chicago for my birthday so I wont be updating this weekend.

hopefully being in Chicago will give me some ideas for upcoming chapters/stories.

I love you all
</3 Amber